*1901: Stunning and Brave* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Nicovic

Re: *1901: Stunning and Brave* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby Nicovic » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:14 pm

kfgg wrote:
Nicovic wrote:Hmmm, sounds pretty interesting, and poor Cartman, I wonder what's going to happen to him this time. :D
But, I just have non-typical question.
Will be there a possibility to see closed captions on CC in the premiere ?
Or they will arrive later? Or I just have to wait until they release this episode on this site?
If you watch on TV, they run Closed Captions on the first airing in live TV mode (Like what you see on a news channel) Later reruns, they have the regular closed captioning. They've done this for several years now.

If you watch online, you'll see them as well. It's an FCC requirement now.
Oh, thanks you for informations, dude. :)

Cartman always has been such a douchebag for years. I am pretty sure that he will be feeling sorry for himself somehow for a really short time. Like - to the end of episode.
I never have thought that Kyle could be so worried about Cartman. About Randy, hmmm, I think he will finish his
"Lorde" persona in this episode by the possible final fight with this new director. I don't think that Trey and Matt will have any ideas about Lorde anymore, but we will see.
Deaf South Park fan. :) Feel free to make friend with me, I won't bite. :)
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:29 pm

Is the preview clip actually going to be directly uploaded to SPS, perhaps an extended cut without the Comedy Central promotional junk cutting in or are we stuck with the clip posted to YouTube?
Nicovic

Postby Nicovic » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:40 pm

nwt000 wrote:Is the preview clip actually going to be directly uploaded to SPS, perhaps an extended cut without the Comedy Central promotional junk cutting in or are we stuck with the clip posted to YouTube?
I think somebody will get to record it and then upload this preview clip as soon as possible on Youtube, if SPS won't do it.
But I am pretty sure that SPS will definitely put it on YT. We have to just sit and wait few long hours before seeing any news.

Actually only this got uploaded. Maybe soon, there will be more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPmn1sy4kGI
Deaf South Park fan. :) Feel free to make friend with me, I won't bite. :)
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:06 pm

nwt000 wrote:Is the preview clip actually going to be directly uploaded to SPS, perhaps an extended cut without the Comedy Central promotional junk cutting in
Yes. I'm expecting it any minute now.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:26 pm

Is there going to be a lot of Tom Brady and how does Jenner play into this? Lets hope the Patriots can win another Super Bowl!

I'm thinking that Randy's group has Jenner in it and is maybe the leader. I think this will end with playing of the Ellen DeGeneres conflict where Jenner said something against gays. So that will show the group Randy is part of that they are not supporting equality for all but only the few.

Brady could be in there to compare him to Jenner as corrupt maybe or they may have Jenner be Brady's new wife!

Is there any chance Ellen Page could be in this episode? She is so hot. She could stand for gay rights and fight the transgenders. A Trans vs Gay war would be so cool.
Last edited by JamesPup on Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
What seems to be the officer problem?
kittenfanatic

Postby kittenfanatic » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:05 pm

I can't watch the preview clip for the stunning and brave episode. Just now the error says the video is unavailable at this time and if the error occurs repeatedly, then we may be experiencing technical difficulties. I hope this gets fixed soon.
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:44 pm

Female345

Postby Female345 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:55 am

It sounds promising but again with the transgender episodes? That has already been done in the season 9 opener and last season.
John_117

Postby John_117 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:26 pm

Am I the only one here who though The Cissy was pure genius? That said, my body is ready.

JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:21 pm

John_117 wrote:Am I the only one here who though The Cissy was pure genius? That said, my body is ready.

I really loved The Cissy too. We will all have to wait and see if Stunning and Brave is any good. The Tom Brady part was great. Randy's new group is interesting but it is like he is only using it to drink large amounts of alcohol but who can blame him. There seems to be a lot going on here so I can't tell if this one will be as good as The Cissy.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:12 am

I just saw this news story: Caitlyn Jenner files paperwork to legally be known as a woman

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/c ... nsmsnent11

I wonder if this will be in the in episode?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:02 am

triplemultiplex wrote: Fatass looks like he was on the wrong end of an ass-whoopin' here.
I'm sure he deserved it. Hell, he deserves it even if that's the opening scene.
I actually laughed a little harder than I should've at this. :/
*snnk*
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:37 am

Well the preview clip did make me laugh. But I hope this eppy won't contain too much eye-rolling from me with Randy being stupid and Cartman... well, being stupid too. But I have to groan they are doing a story about such a predictable topic, the whole Caitlin Jenner thing. Something I could care less about. Seriously.... I don't care at all. Not a fan of episodes that deal with something 'hot' in the news, which is the direction a lot of the newer seasons take.

This is an eppy I will just have to bite my lip and hope is good. Other than that- yaaaa the year long wait is finally over!! Welcome back SP! Welcome back Stanny. ;)
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
(ugly)Bob

Postby (ugly)Bob » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:40 am

I have not watched SP and after seeing that photo of the cart man looking bashed up, i first though, whoa cart man had a sex change operation? wow i am the clueless today
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”