*1901: Stunning and Brave* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

nall
Site Admin

*1901: Stunning and Brave* Post-Air Discussion

Postby nall » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:10 am

Now airing
Niels0827

Re: *1901: Stunning and Brave* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Niels0827 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:34 am

I feel like I don't have anything to look forward to on Wednesday nights anymore.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:35 am

Bring back Principal Victoria and get rid of all this frat bro sh*t. Too much of that lately and this episode was over saturated with it.
Stan and Kyle :)
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:44 am

I really liked how I didn’t know what was going to happen in this one. So PC principal is a joke on politically correct? I don’t get it that much and why college people are like that but I know my college forces people to be politically correct all the time. It was really funny seeing Cartman get his ass kicked. I could have watched another half an hour of this. The ending was kind of weak. I think the PC people should have got it worse. So PC principal will be around for a while? How will the show be able to go on as normal with such a big douche bag like this guy and his party friends?

I don’t see how Cartman would be happy with the way things ended. Also I don’t think Jenner is a hero at all. I was hoping for a Jenner bashing but none. Were the pregnant women suppose to have babies at all and that couldn’t be aired? Jared was nice but him raping kids and maybe his hand up a women’s clit to touch a baby would have been more fun. It could have used the PC guys to say some things too that may have shown them losing their PC beliefs at the end but I guess the PC bit will be around for this season.

I hope we see PC principal die a nice death at some point. I would want to kill someone like these PC people if they were as much of assh*les as they are on this show. I’d give this episode a 9/10 as it kept my attention well and I was very sad to see it end. It was very interesting. Also are these PC guys gay as there were no women anywhere.
What seems to be the officer problem?
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:03 am

4.6/10
Before the ending, it was a meh episode, but the ending really spoiled this episode. Like many other people here, I hope PC Principal and the rest of PC Delta (perhaps even including Randy) drop dead next week. Yes, I said it, I would be kind of cool with Randy Marsh dying for good.
Last edited by nwt000 on Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Coleycow

Postby Coleycow » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:07 am

Jared?! But didn't he die in 200/201?

Regardless I thought the episode was funny, a bit too talky at points but I understand they were trying to drive the way social justice warriors talk. I love how Matt and Trey used Kaitlynn Jenner as a smoke screen for the episodes real purpose: making fun of people who get way too offended.

However I don't like the idea of Principal PC being a reoccurring character. He was funny at first but got annoying after a while.

Overall I give it an 8/10
6tom6tom6

Postby 6tom6tom6 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:14 am

South Park is no more. This episode not only held back exponentially, but it barely made any sense. The "bros" aren't the politically correct ones, it's the homosexual little liberals....and they can't harm anyone, especially not beat up anyone.....all they have are their words because, as previously stated, they are just homosexual little liberals. And what was with the ending? What the hell happened here? That was such a disappointment.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:22 am

I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt, this episode just lacked. Maybe it's the extreme long breaks. Maybe it's Bill Hader. No idea.
Stan and Kyle :)
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:41 am

Coleycow wrote:Jared?! But didn't he die in 200/201?
I know Pip died. Jared? Hmmm, he was presumed dead, but I guess he wasn't.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:46 am

Seeing how PC Principal is a character everyone hates, how should this character die? I would think that Cartman could lock him up in an unknown location. There PC Principal would have had his arms and legs cut off and fixed up to live a long life like that and in a diaper. Also his cock and balls would be cut off and kept in a jar on top of a TV set that is set to play Hitler speeches and other racist videos in a loop. There would be a live cam feed that would stream endlessly so all PC people could see what fate awaits them if they ever set foot in South Park.
What seems to be the officer problem?
A3nEm4

Postby A3nEm4 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:20 am

AMAZED that nobody understood this episode. I read this thread first and then went to watch the episode, expecting it to bow down to the PC crowd and attempt to appologize for thenselves(based on these reviews)....are you serious? Ok lets try and explain this..

1) The ending- Cartman is thrilled because Kyle was the bigot through the entire episode, and in the end had to apologize for said bigot-ism and admit being wrong; do I really need to explain why this thrilled cartman?

2) The entire episode ripped on the PC crowd as being nothing more than a bunch of bullies that will force their will upon you if they feel its right.

3)Do you honestly thinks PC Principal is going to make it through the season? or will something happen.
Dudeitsroy

Postby Dudeitsroy » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:46 am

Ugh, I missed it -- I haven't been here for so long I forgot my old username. Created a new account and trying to get caught up on
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:02 am

I didn't like it. And I totally get what they were going for, but it was stupid.
Cartman getting beat up was for no reason. Oh sure, he was trying to frame PC Principal, but it didn't escalate to "stomp his ass" levels.
All the PC bros need to die. Horribly. And trust Randy to get caught up in their fratery. :?
Well, there was one high point. I liked seeing the hick-farmers again.
Meh and/or feh. Hopefully 1902 is better.
Last edited by BRMBug on Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Female345

Postby Female345 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:04 am

Coleycow wrote:Jared?! But didn't he die in 200/201?

Regardless I thought the episode was funny, a bit too talky at points but I understand they were trying to drive the way social justice warriors talk. I love how Matt and Trey used Kaitlynn Jenner as a smoke screen for the episodes real purpose: making fun of people who get way too offended.

However I don't like the idea of Principal PC being a reoccurring character. He was funny at first but got annoying after a while.

Overall I give it an 8/10
Jared did die in that ep but celebs in this show seem to have Kenny like ability to not stay dead. Agreed about PC Principal and hopefully Principal Victoria returns next week since he did get annoying.
It was a funny episode and I'm anti-PC
Female345

Postby Female345 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:07 am

A3nEm4 wrote:AMAZED that nobody understood this episode. I read this thread first and then went to watch the episode, expecting it to bow down to the PC crowd and attempt to appologize for thenselves(based on these reviews)....are you serious? Ok lets try and explain this..

1) The ending- Cartman is thrilled because Kyle was the bigot through the entire episode, and in the end had to apologize for said bigot-ism and admit being wrong; do I really need to explain why this thrilled cartman?

2) The entire episode ripped on the PC crowd as being nothing more than a bunch of bullies that will force their will upon you if they feel its right.

3)Do you honestly thinks PC Principal is going to make it through the season? or will something happen.
Re #3 I hope that PC Principal dies a very painful death in next week's ep and that Principal Victoria comes back.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”