Sending a letter to Trey

Got an SP question you think other people know the answer to?

Moderator: Big-Will

Nicovic

Sending a letter to Trey

Postby Nicovic » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:17 pm

Hello SP Fans, I have a question.

Well, I am not from US, I am from Europe and I would like to send a letter to Trey Parker. I tried once to send to Comedy Central, but i got my letter with " Unable to deliver ". I did everything fine on my text letter, it was just two pages of papers. I doubt it's a weight problem or somethng.

This time, I want to send longer letter, with an little gift for them.

I used this one:

Trey Parker
c/o Comedy Central
1775 Broadway
New York, NY 10019

If I wrote something incorrect, you can give me address on PM, to avoid the storm of fans probably.

Thanks, and I hope for answers.
Deaf South Park fan. :) Feel free to make friend with me, I won't bite. :)
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Sending a letter to Trey

Postby Big-Will » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:05 pm

That's the only address we had for them. :(
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:27 pm

Well seeing how you will probably never be able to get it to Trey is there any chance of you telling us what it says? Is it about how much you LoVe him???

Anyways I haven't a clue of what you should do. I just heard from xyxz 2 that Trey and Matt both live in Los Angeles.

I think Trey and Matt should show us a picture of how brown their grass is! My lawn has no grass and is all weeds.

Also if you want to send a letter to Matt you can just send it to the same address as Trey as they live together as they are butt buddies... joke.
What seems to be the officer problem?
JVM

Postby JVM » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:42 am

That' the last reported fanmail address to my knowledge, given out in 2001, so there doesn't seem to be one anymore.
Nicovic

Postby Nicovic » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:46 am

JamesPup wrote:Well seeing how you will probably never be able to get it to Trey is there any chance of you telling us what it says? Is it about how much you LoVe him???

Anyways I haven't a clue of what you should do. I just heard from xyxz 2 that Trey and Matt both live in Los Angeles.

I think Trey and Matt should show us a picture of how brown their grass is! My lawn has no grass and is all weeds.

Also if you want to send a letter to Matt you can just send it to the same address as Trey as they live together as they are butt buddies... joke.
Umm, not really, I already wrote 5 pages of my letter, not because I love them, but I just want them to thanks for making this show be a big influence in my life. Plus I wanted to thanks to this website for closed captions, and also that by their show I've learn a lot stuffs, and it completely changed myself, to stronger person, plus this show learn me English language, which by it, I've won first place in English National Contest in Poland. Yeah, I am not from the US, that's why i want to thanks them for this. I don't want to send to them any scripts or ideas, or scenarios or spam, no. I just want to send it. Plus I wanted to send also little gift for Trey's daughter on Christmas- Betty who has 2 years old. I know it's weird, but i just want to be nice and do to her kind of a nice surprise. I want to send this letter in November or December.

To be honest, I also want to sent to PewDiePie similiar letter because two of them made me want to learn this language. He created a forum, and he sometimes reads it as I've heard.
But when I wrote this "letter" in my post. This topic got drown by others, mostly "spam" topics, which it made me sad. I totally understand them that they want to have their live private, but I want to send to them this letter.

This is what I want to send. I know that if they could give away the address, they could be already drown in spam. I asked on yahoo answers about this, and one person suggested me to look for his agent or publicity. I also have been reading a news that Trey Parker sold his house in Los Angeles in news.

Do you think that If I send a letter to Comedy Central Poland, would they convey it to Trey, if T&M really don't want to give away their address?
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:13 pm

I didn’t even know Trey had a child! Betty is an interesting name. I see that Matt also has kids. I feel like an idiot for not knowing all of this. That is nice how South Park helped you learn English. I guess the show isn’t in Polish then. I didn’t know there was any Comedy Central in Europe or in Poland. I have no idea of what to do. Trey must get lots of mail from fans. I think your kind of stuck rate now. I think Trey has set it up on purpose to avoid fans from getting to him. It is a nice gesture though. If you have the money you might as well just keep sending off your letter to as many places that you can think of. It’s probably your best shot. I don’t think Trey or Matt will be visiting this site ever again so your guess is better than mine.
What seems to be the officer problem?
Nicovic

Postby Nicovic » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:59 pm

I asked Post Office for help with that letter , and sadly, they don't know English and don't really know how to help, how ironic.
But they said that's possible that maybe I didn't write the address clearly, and maybe deliver boy wasn't able to read it - I will put a printed address info next time then. Plus I also will try to send a letter in bigger - A4 formated letterbox. Maybe they just don't accept this small letters. I also tried to contact with Comedy Central Poland by email and letter, and sadly, they don't know about Trey's informations and they said sorry to me that they won't help me. Damn, sending a letter from another country is really difficult as I see. I've found another address and I hope it will work this time. Soon, there will be christmas time, and I really hope that it will finally be delivered to the right place.
DanPie

Postby DanPie » Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:28 pm

Hey, that letter idea is actually really cool! I am from Poland too and I did send a letter to US once without any problems. But Trey and Matt seem to be unreachable people...
Nicovic

Postby Nicovic » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:12 pm

DanPie wrote:Hey, that letter idea is actually really cool! I am from Poland too and I did send a letter to US once without any problems. But Trey and Matt seem to be unreachable people...
Which address were you using ? This one I gave on first post? Or another one? Maybe they just don't know how to answer, or don't have time to read them all. The most important that It will be delivered to place without any resends back.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:20 pm

I wrote him a letter once when I was younger. Mailed it thru his talent agency. Never expected a response and I never got one. When you get a lot of fan mail, it's impossible to read all of it.
Stan and Kyle :)
Nicovic

Postby Nicovic » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:32 pm

kfgg wrote:I wrote him a letter once when I was younger. Mailed it thru his talent agency. Never expected a response and I never got one. When you get a lot of fan mail, it's impossible to read all of it.
I know , I fully understand them. But that's why I am asking people for address of eventually an talent agency. I don't care that they won't answer or something, I just want my package be delivered to them and maybe opened in much later time. I understand how it's hard to get all the time a lot of letters. Can I know which address did you use to send it ?
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:40 pm

Been so long I literally cannot remember.
Stan and Kyle :)
Nicovic

Postby Nicovic » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:04 pm

kfgg wrote:Been so long I literally cannot remember.
Oh man. That's bad :(
Anyway, I found this one address - Do you guys think that this one could work?

"Trey Parker / Matt Stone
William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
9601 Wilshire Blvd.
3rd Floor
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
USA"
DanPie

Postby DanPie » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:19 pm

Nicovic wrote:
DanPie wrote:Hey, that letter idea is actually really cool! I am from Poland too and I did send a letter to US once without any problems. But Trey and Matt seem to be unreachable people...
Which address were you using ? This one I gave on first post? Or another one? Maybe they just don't know how to answer, or don't have time to read them all. The most important that It will be delivered to place without any resends back.

I did send a letter to US but not to Trey and Matt. It was delivered, so the reason your letter got back to you is just wrong address. Anyway, let me know if you send the letter on that new address, I'm really curious and good luck :)
JVM

Postby JVM » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:13 pm

JamesPup wrote:I didn’t even know Trey had a child! Betty is an interesting name. I see that Matt also has kids. I feel like an idiot for not knowing all of this. That is nice how South Park helped you learn English. I guess the show isn’t in Polish then. I didn’t know there was any Comedy Central in Europe or in Poland. I have no idea of what to do. Trey must get lots of mail from fans. I think your kind of stuck rate now. I think Trey has set it up on purpose to avoid fans from getting to him. It is a nice gesture though. If you have the money you might as well just keep sending off your letter to as many places that you can think of. It’s probably your best shot. I don’t think Trey or Matt will be visiting this site ever again so your guess is better than mine.
Matt and Trey seem to intentionally keep their family on the down-low - there was actually a minor controversy when Matt Stone's son's name was leaked via an obituary for one of his wife's relatives, because a lot of people saw it as an invasion of privacy and an under-handed way to get the information.

That's changed some since Boogie Parker opened her Instagram, which has a lot of photos of him, Boogie and Betty. None of Kobe though.

Return to “Q&A”