Confessions

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Re: Confessions

Postby BRMBug » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:12 am

JamesPup wrote:I have to say that everyone’s confessions makes me feel like being the Sin Eater.

If I would start to say my sins it would kill people.

I’ll leak out one dirty secret I love to think about that is I have a thing for Morgan Geyser and also Payton Leutner. Little girls always get me going and something about the case with these girls makes me so thirsty. I wish more girls were as crazy as Morgan but you have to feel for Payton also. I just can’t believe of how refreshing it would have been to have known someone who was crazier then myself growing up. I never had trouble to the point of murder with understanding reality. I hope Morgan and Anissa get out of jail at 25 and don’t get the 65 years sentence. I dream about writing Morgan. I wonder what fun she would say about life in jail and Slenderman.

Also Mamont reminds me of Morgan’s dad. I know he is gay but what if he had a cool daughter? Who kills people!
I do find that particular obsession odd. Especially since I don't know how old you are off the top of my head. (don't remember if you've mentioned it elsewhere)
And a gay guy who has a cool daughter who kills people sounds like the start of either a really stupid sitcom, or a really awesome one. :P Definitely sounds South Parkey anyway.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:57 am

JamesPup wrote:Also Mamont reminds me of Morgan’s dad.
I had to google. Yeah, bald, goatee. He does look a bit like me.
JamesPup wrote:I know he is gay but what if he had a cool daughter?
Ummm... No. I don't want kids.
JamesPup wrote:Who kills people!
That would be bad, mkay.
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:04 pm

JamesPup wrote:I'd like some berating from you guys. I am a sick person....... Bug I feel scared also about the future. For me I see prison. What I will do to get there I don't know yet but being homeless is not an option. I hope you find a way Bug but I think my future will be short and sucky.
Yes you sound just like my cousin, he wants to die in 30 years. He is like Stan with syndrome Assburger, him the whole world seems to be sh*t, and so he is constantly drink. And how long become such thoughts and fantasies visit you?
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:45 pm

The thoughts and fantasies have been slowly dying because of me taking my sane pills. Without my pills the voices don't stop and all I do is drink, use drugs, and resort to violence. I'm 31 so I hope to get 50 years more out of life but I bet that by 2065 the life expectancy rate may be that a person should live to age 90. I might have 60 more years of life in me and all I will do is feel sh*tty and bored. Thank god there is the internet and idiots in the news to keep me busy.
What seems to be the officer problem?
agent-FSS

Postby agent-FSS » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:12 pm

JamesPup wrote:The thoughts and fantasies have been slowly dying because of me taking my sane pills. Without my pills the voices don't stop and all I do is drink, use drugs, and resort to violence. I'm 31 so I hope to get 50 years more out of life but I bet that by 2065 the life expectancy rate may be that a person should live to age 90. I might have 60 more years of life in me and all I will do is feel sh*tty and bored. Thank god there is the internet and idiots in the news to keep me busy.
That is, you should a lifetime to take pills, well, or wait when medicine find a means of treatment. I have one supposition that part of the voices, which doctors believe hallucinations are real. For example, if we assume that the basic religious teachings are right and we are surrounded by a lot of non-material entities are not visible for eye, that if, under certain conditions, some sensitive people can hear them? For example, I heard in my region four guys started to get involved in Satanism. Bought a special book, performed some rituals and ceremonies. The outcome was very sorrowful, they began constantly hear not voices, but creepy demonic roar near him, though other people have not heard anything, and looked at them sudden fright, as at crazy. Unfortunately I do not know what happened to those guys in the future, it seems satanic book they burned and dispersed.
On the other hand, if these voices were you against excessive consumption of alcohol, then ... Actually, how public censure can help by sick person? Rather, needed moral support to help overcome problem.
Milo Vonnegut

My embarrassing sex story

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Fri May 01, 2015 3:27 am

I confess that the first time I had sex, I came too quickly. It was emarrasing.

My girlfriend wanted us to have a threesome with this other girl. When it happened, I went, "ohh." She was like, "Did you cum?" I was like "No no no, your just wet is all." I didn't wanna leave her unsatisfied so I put in extra work.

Apparently I left stains in the bed that wouldn't wash out.
Tipper_Of_Cows

Postby Tipper_Of_Cows » Mon May 11, 2015 10:20 pm

I shat myself at work today you guys, for seriously you guys! :cartman:

I got all autistic and refused to go to the loo until I'd finished the batch I was working on. Eventually the poop started leaking down my leg. I don't think anyone noticed, I wiped it up and said it was an oil spill. Then I calmly walked out on my break, ran home and changed underpants.
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Tue May 12, 2015 12:04 am

Somehow I don’t believe you Tipper Of Cows. No one craps themselves. I don’t see how it dripped down your leg. It would have to of been diarrhea poo which is really no ones fault. I will confess that I get that like once a year and think I have a fart but instead I sh*t myself a little. An actual full sh*t of the pants I haven’t done since preschool. I can’t believe it got on the floor. How didn’t it end up in your shoes? Were you in shorts? You must have stunk and people must have known. That sounds like the worst. Sometimes I piss wrong and I piss on myself instead. I hate that the most. Nothing is worse then being out with a giant piss stain on your pants.
What seems to be the officer problem?
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Tue May 12, 2015 3:42 am

Believe him, trust me. He's a nasty little slut.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue May 12, 2015 5:26 am

That happened to me the other day. Luckily, I was home at the time. Too many Ricolas, and tacos.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:57 pm

I confess I feel really nostalgic when I visit this site. I often check old poster's last posts to see if they have by any chance posted something lately that I missed... of course they never do.
I miss people from when I first joined this site four years ago (when it was already on it's way down).

Lots of memories, lots of feelings. This is one of few remaining sites where I can see my old post and travel back through time and see how much I have changed. I hope I will be able to do that for many years to come, but somehow, I doubt that.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:40 pm

I have been doing nothing but wasting time on a single video game, watching it slowly die. Life is suffering.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Milo Vonnegut

Postby Milo Vonnegut » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:41 pm

I confess that if I die, I want to be eaten alive by pigeons.
Mamont

Postby Mamont » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:18 am

Milo Vonnegut wrote:I confess that if I die, I want to be eaten alive by pigeons.
That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. First of all, it's not if, but when you die. You will die. Second, when you die, pigeons will not be able to eat you alive, because A pigeons aren't strong enough to pierce through your skin to get to the soft bits and B there's no way to eat someone ALIVE after they have DIED.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:56 pm

I guess he wants death by pigeon, slow and torturous.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Hot Topics”