*2002: Skank Hunt* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

nall
Site Admin

*2002: Skank Hunt* Post-Air Discussion

Postby nall » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:46 am

...Member last week's episode?
JVM

Re: *2002: Skank Hunt* Post-Air Discussion

Postby JVM » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:07 am

I knew Heidi'd be okay :)
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:08 am

nall wrote:...Member last week's episode?
Ohhhh! I 'member :wink:
JVM

Postby JVM » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:23 am

"Girls in South Park aren't going to be treated like afterthoughts anymore!"
Y'all laughed at me and nwt000 but our time has finally come! f*cking meta line as hell.

Sheila's back and Gerald's interacting with her and Ike. Gerald's still a dick but it is fun to see him trying to get his family to sort of see what he's trying to do. This episode provides an interesting glimpse into his characterization and I think the background is pretty spot-on.

Uncle's Cabin in the Woods? We haven't seen his cabin in a decade - hope Ned's there, too again. Oh, not the same cabin...? Boo. Jimbo and Ned need to make a big return. (I know Jimbo's still 'around' but he's usually just a token line for Matt.)

I'm f*cking stoked. This is everything that was fun about last week's episode without the stuff I wasn't so crazy about.

HOW DID GERALD GET BACK TO WHOLE FOODS?? That was pretty clearly Whole Foods!
JVM

Postby JVM » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:33 am

RED/KEVIN WAS CANON THE HOLY TIME ARE YOU sh*tting ME!!!
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:34 am

I could post all of the songs Artist - Title here but I'm pretty sure they'll do that later.
Stan and Kyle :)
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:38 am

Ok other than the obvious Boston that was Len - Steal My Sunshine and Denez Prigent - Gortos a Ran
And Stan doesn't need fixing so I hope Wendy stays far away.
Stan and Kyle :)
byte19

Postby byte19 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:44 am

can not believe they used Hans Zimmer, my favorite composer, as the total destruction of the dudes!! looks like we in for another season long story line!! :shock:
now that's what i call a stickey situation!!

https://www.facebook.com/TheRascalTheory.trt/
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:56 am

I kind of wanted to see people kill themselves as it felt a lot had been put on that happening. Still it was funny to see it all about Twitter yet again and social media in general and people quitting it. Gerald was still at it and worse than ever. He passed the member berries at the grocery store and so he is not eating them that way but like people said it could be the wine.

I have to admit I feel like Gerald. I am usually a real nice person to people and I see the internet as a place to have some release too. I also just remembered that my facial hair beard is just like Gerald’s, weird right. Still this set up that Sheila will catch him out and he even is telling Ike and leaving the door open. But there is the possibility that Sheila already knows and is loving it or is hot for it. She is a competitive bitch ya know.

The end I was thinking was a super hero wars but was just massive breakup genocidal attacks. So this has left the post breakup for next episode. Also there is Cartman. His electronics are all broken and the kids want him to get his revenge but will it be on the boys or the girls or… Skankhunt.

Scott Malkinson seems to be wanting to quit Twitter and his voice work was not that good. Gets me wondering if he will be killed off by an accident on that bridge.

I think that episode was an 8/10
What seems to be the officer problem?
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:13 am

So the girls are tired of being afterthoughts, eh? Oh my god, I never knew we both felt the same way, lol! Anyways, so glad Heidi or any of the other girls (or boys, for that matter) didn't get killed off tonight! Who would've ever thought that Red and Kevin were actually a thing or that pretty much all of the boys had girlfriends prior to the end of tonight's episode? Also, Gerald's trolling antics were quite hilarious to watch, but man, he's gotta be in deep shit for pissing off all of Denmark though! Aren't the Danes supposed to have flappy heads heads like the Canadians like they did in Canada On Strike? I really do hope the girls get what they want and actually become a regular part of the show this season and beyond!
Anyways, I'd have to give this episode a 9.3/10, this season is off to such an awesome start!
P.S., Heidi's new hat was a pretty nice touch too!
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:33 am

Norway and Sweden and Finland make one nice penis and balls and right above Demark. Could make for a nice joke for Skankhunt. I wonder if these countries actual shape will be part of a joke or what is going on. Also the whole Gerald thing has me thinking of Anthony Weiner and how he is now getting investigated for lewd acts with a minor with sexting. Gerald has got to be up so something. I can't wait to hear his sob story of when he is caught out and he tells of why he turned to a life of online bullying.
What seems to be the officer problem?
JVM

Postby JVM » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:39 am

I had trouble keeping my composure before, but at least it was for the right reasons?

This episode was great and I want to shake every South Park fan I know and tell them it was great and hug them. I know, rationally, it probably has some drawbacks that I'm selectively overlooking - in fact, I just thought of one right now, but I don't care right now, time for that later - but I'm so f*cking stoked for the rest of this season.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:52 am

My little homie Kenny died tonight...

♪♫
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Female345

Postby Female345 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:20 am

I just hope Troll!Gerald won't be a season long thing. Great episode none the less.
JVM

Postby JVM » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:55 am

Special note on the PTA scene:
- Steve and Linda Black are back to their pre-s4 appearances... again.
- Mr. Adler has the look he had for the photograph in "Mysterion Rises" of him as a young man, no bandage, etc. This fixes in another scene.
- The Turners, Stevens, Daniels, Knitts, and least shocking, Mephesto families are not in attendance.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”