Every posts stretches horisontally

Think you've seen a bug on the site? Post it here and we'll do our damndest to squash it!
FLnarRayya

Every posts stretches horisontally

Postby FLnarRayya » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:02 am

I'm using Internet Explorer 11 with my crappy windows 10 and everything in posts stretches out to the right then I have to
scroll right to read unless the user makes the paragraphs. The FAQ is just unreadable as there's no "scroll right" option.

I'm basically wondering if I'm not the only one who sees this or if it's my outdated browser.
Eh buddy! I know the Mass Effect reference in my name doesn't make sense here,
but it's my way of showing you what kind of guy I am.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Every posts stretches horisontally

Postby Big-Will » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:57 pm

I've tried Internet Explorer and the new Edge, and they both work normally. Dunno what settings in your browser have changed, but it seems the problem is there.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
FLnarRayya

Re: Every posts stretches horisontally

Postby FLnarRayya » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:39 am

Big-Will wrote:Dunno what settings in your browser have changed, but it seems the problem is there.
I'll check my settings later but I do know this is the only web site that's doing it. At first I thought it was a browser incompatibility
but by what you said it seems that only I have that problem. Anyhow thanks for the reply.

Edit:
It's my Internet Explorer alright, I just used Microsoft Edge and I don't have that glitch.
Eh buddy! I know the Mass Effect reference in my name doesn't make sense here,
but it's my way of showing you what kind of guy I am.

Return to “Site Bugs”