Election Day

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

JamesPup

Re: Election Day

Postby JamesPup » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:15 am

Good lord the Leftist filth is out tonight. They are protesting and soon will be rioting and maybe committing murder. I can see this as a trend and a way the left who will be supported by the leftist media and liberal politicians to try for an impeachment of Trump over nothing. This is disrespectful of the American way and our constitution. The left wants to create a dictatorship where only democrats can be president. It is this vile colored fetish some Americans have where a person of color gets things for no other reason than the color of their skin. This all fits nicely with the sicko movement BLM too. People shouldn't be able to act like babies and criminals and get there way. If the left is able to do anything with the election results than this nation has gone to hell and needs to be cleansed of its violent extremists.
What seems to be the officer problem?
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:37 am

Prior to the election, these 23 Celebrities are on record, saying that they would leave the country if Trump was elected. Will they :?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u74eWa7f4Fg
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:50 am

zzyzx 2 wrote:Prior to the election, these 23 Celebrities are on record, saying that they would leave the country if Trump was elected. Will they :?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u74eWa7f4Fg
Matt and Trey should totally do this. I know they could use this in the last episode this season and it would be early of Trump being signed in but I think we all want to see something like showing the celebrities that people don't care that much about them and can't remember them. Seeing them leave and get no results would be epic. Them makin their own movies that blow because they are shunned now and everyone knows Canada can't make movie.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:21 am

JamesPup wrote:Good lord the Leftist filth is out tonight. They are protesting and soon will be rioting and maybe committing murder. I can see this as a trend and a way the left who will be supported by the leftist media and liberal politicians to try for an impeachment of Trump over nothing. This is disrespectful of the American way and our constitution. The left wants to create a dictatorship where only democrats can be president. It is this vile colored fetish some Americans have where a person of color gets things for no other reason than the color of their skin. This all fits nicely with the sicko movement BLM too. People shouldn't be able to act like babies and criminals and get there way. If the left is able to do anything with the election results than this nation has gone to hell and needs to be cleansed of its violent extremists.
Violent liberals?
Not our style, dude. We channel that rage into comedy, music, essays and heavy-handed symbolism.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:22 am

And protests. All over the place.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
JamesPup

Postby JamesPup » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:37 am

I had one of my first political protests today. I was at college and a mixed crowed of many filthy people including trashy white whores were supporting coloreds because they pound they va ja ja's but are too shallow to admit it. I call on South Park to poke fun of this. Have white women from American River College in CA who date and not only that but see their pussy as open to everyone who wants it. They are cattle and then join BLM hate groups to support their pussy pounders as they see no one white would want a girl after sleeping with a colored person which is true. I hate it but the women at American River College are in need of seeing how the people there are only after sex and so seeing and hearing a filthy race mixer story like they sleep with n*ggers that don't work and their families are better is obvious evidence of a hate crime to me, is the way to go. These white mislead girls just want their pussies pushed in and n*ggers are the most loose gooses there are. A white needs the oven for sleeping with a colored in California, would work for me if Trey has any feeling for me but I know he likes betty and boogie yet trashy n*ggers are fronting in CA. Granted the T-shirts of the protesters were right of Trump but they wouldn't be honest of Hillary and so they were just one sided propaganda. They would not acknowledge Hillarie's crimes as a one man army slav stood up to 7 protesters and like 100 people. Truly the tale of the awesomeness of the slavs, a people I don't really like but today stole the show.

Anyways there was like two campus police at the scene and then later three. But still there was only one white man and in CA he was slav that stood up to these anti-Trump people. I don't really like slavs but he and his kind stood up for Trump to the core and there were other whites but most kept silent. He berated white whores who sleep around for easy pussy because they thought it was hard but yet it is the easiest thing but he didn't say these words. "Yet another reason a white only website for heterosexuals is needed = stormfront.org". Still there was this one black who had the look out of a nickelodeon TV show like Zoey 101. He was talking back to the only white slav for like an hour that would stand up to the anti-Trump protesters. Later these black coloreds started acting tough around me. I was just there for adventure assistance of the police but later was singled out and they started to swarm me. They tried to block my view but I clearly acted out and showed them my pen point and held arms out like da f*ck. Still I had class and left and 2 hours later that was it there was no protest left when I returned. This colored man was so comedic he was funny but he hung with the filth of the ghetto by the way his friends were who were afraid of me. His best move was to get in my way and turn his back to me. Still his friends felt my steering and he was shivering the whole time.

Still American River College is getting where people can just hold up anti-signs of anyone. Like my college had things I would say could be related to Trump yet when our hero slav told the anit-Trump protesters that he didn't like Hillary they freaked and would not say truth but only state anti-Trump. I mean how unrealistic to say they don't know Hillary and only know Trump.

I have never felt it in like 20 years of loving slavs like I did today. Not only did they hold up the Trump Front at the protest in frond of the ARC library but also did one in my sociology minorities in America class. I'm too smart and know this is a secret attack against me but still it is something.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:21 pm

You're pretty angry for a guy whose candidate won.

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:04 am

JamesPup wrote:I had one of my first political protests today. I was at college and a mixed crowed of many filthy people including trashy white whores were supporting coloreds because they pound they va ja ja's but are too shallow to admit it. I call on South Park to poke fun of this. Have white women from American River College in CA who date and not only that but see their pussy as open to everyone who wants it. They are cattle and then join BLM hate groups to support their pussy pounders as they see no one white would want a girl after sleeping with a colored person which is true. I hate it but the women at American River College are in need of seeing how the people there are only after sex and so seeing and hearing a filthy race mixer story like they sleep with n*ggers that don't work and their families are better is obvious evidence of a hate crime to me, is the way to go. These white mislead girls just want their pussies pushed in and n*ggers are the most loose gooses there are. A white needs the oven for sleeping with a colored in California, would work for me if Trey has any feeling for me but I know he likes betty and boogie yet trashy n*ggers are fronting in CA. Granted the T-shirts of the protesters were right of Trump but they wouldn't be honest of Hillary and so they were just one sided propaganda. They would not acknowledge Hillarie's crimes as a one man army slav stood up to 7 protesters and like 100 people. Truly the tale of the awesomeness of the slavs, a people I don't really like but today stole the show.

Anyways there was like two campus police at the scene and then later three. But still there was only one white man and in CA he was slav that stood up to these anti-Trump people. I don't really like slavs but he and his kind stood up for Trump to the core and there were other whites but most kept silent. He berated white whores who sleep around for easy pussy because they thought it was hard but yet it is the easiest thing but he didn't say these words. "Yet another reason a white only website for heterosexuals is needed = stormfront.org". Still there was this one black who had the look out of a nickelodeon TV show like Zoey 101. He was talking back to the only white slav for like an hour that would stand up to the anti-Trump protesters. Later these black coloreds started acting tough around me. I was just there for adventure assistance of the police but later was singled out and they started to swarm me. They tried to block my view but I clearly acted out and showed them my pen point and held arms out like da f*ck. Still I had class and left and 2 hours later that was it there was no protest left when I returned. This colored man was so comedic he was funny but he hung with the filth of the ghetto by the way his friends were who were afraid of me. His best move was to get in my way and turn his back to me. Still his friends felt my steering and he was shivering the whole time.

Still American River College is getting where people can just hold up anti-signs of anyone. Like my college had things I would say could be related to Trump yet when our hero slav told the anit-Trump protesters that he didn't like Hillary they freaked and would not say truth but only state anti-Trump. I mean how unrealistic to say they don't know Hillary and only know Trump.

I have never felt it in like 20 years of loving slavs like I did today. Not only did they hold up the Trump Front at the protest in frond of the ARC library but also did one in my sociology minorities in America class. I'm too smart and know this is a secret attack against me but still it is something.
B% for racism. Sore winner.

James' racism has been apparent at least since Trump became a Presidential candidate. I've had several reports about him this past year. And now he's off the island.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
jamespuppolo

Postby jamespuppolo » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:02 am

Oop's my bad, still can I have my account back? I wrote the board admin about a reinstatement. I am allowed here but not that acct you know or am I wrong? I was really drunk when I wrote that but still you guys are democrat dictatorship autocratic's as there is usually a switch of pres all the time. I think I have the right to tell a true story and to defend myself from bullies. I can agree to some new behaviors from me. I really want to comment before next episode. Please just let me back and I will try to follow the rules. I have a drinking problem and mental health issues. I have no one and I feel I am being thrown out of my inner circle. You guys are the only friends I have. I really don't like you guys but I need communication and people to relate to. I think this is about sorely loser syndrome. I have been having to as hard as everyone else. It is really the democrats that were smug and full of themselves. The last few months have been tough on me as all said I was to lose. Now I after the major suffering is that bad guy. No one goes here and I have no where else to be. Please just let me back. I know I will mess up again but here is no one really here anyways.
Say's The Naked Knight From "Ghosts 'n Goblins"
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:18 am

In vino veritas.

James, this quote has been on my mind for the last week:

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
-Master Yoda

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”