Does Southpark Have An Official Email?

Got an SP question you think other people know the answer to?

Moderator: Big-Will

UncleFucca420

Does Southpark Have An Official Email?

Postby UncleFucca420 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:25 am

Hey does anyone know if the southpark team have an official email? I have to write a email to someone in my class. Please help me!!

BTW I only probebly have on e lession left i can do this so pls reply...
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Does Southpark Have An Official Email?

Postby Big-Will » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:29 pm

You can try info@southpark.cc.com, but I don't know if that will work. It used to work when it was info@southparkstudios.com. Try them both.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
kfgg

Re: Does Southpark Have An Official Email?

Postby kfgg » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:44 am

Unless you're a member of the media or the press, in which you could get in contact with someone via Press Relations or someone really important who has contacts I don't think so. Doesn't mean the E-Mail won't get there, but don't expect a response. I never tried, so I wouldn't know for sure, but it's really hard to get in contact with someone even at some media outlets (Not even related to South Park) to so much as let them know about something that is broken on their network and goes unfixed for weeks on end. They're really busy people and they probably get an insane amount of E-Mails. And then if they do read the E-Mail, the people who get it might not have the answer or even be in that department. If they see it as important enough, they'll forward it to another person who either has the answer to the problem, or knows someone who does, and it gets forwarded again.
Stan and Kyle :)

Return to “Q&A”