Season 20 Clinton Wins Episodes

Got an SP question you think other people know the answer to?

Moderator: Big-Will

LovePickleGravy

Season 20 Clinton Wins Episodes

Postby LovePickleGravy » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:05 pm

I'm sure this question has already been asked somewhere, but season twenty of South Park was written to follow the presidential campaign. My question is, what would've happened had Hillary Clinton won the election? Was there a second track of episodes completed for if Clinton won? If so, will they be released at some point?

Thanks,
Jesse
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: Season 20 Clinton Wins Episodes

Postby Big-Will » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:13 am

LovePickleGravy wrote:what would've happened had Hillary Clinton won the election?
We'd have a Gentlemen's Club and a whole different Presidency.
LovePickleGravy wrote:Was there a second track of episodes completed for if Clinton won? If so, will they be released at some point?
No, there was not, and so there's nothing to release at any point. Why do people think there was? Matt and Trey have never planned episodes out that well.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
SlaytanicThrasher

Postby SlaytanicThrasher » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:04 am

I didn't like season 20 at all.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:37 am

What about Stan and Wendy? We still need to know if they're back together again.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Randy Marsh 2016

Postby Randy Marsh 2016 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:19 pm

SouthAl93 wrote:What about Stan and Wendy? We still need to know if they're back together again.
They broke up because of Skankhunt42. And now that the internet was blown up and everyone got a second chance, I think they may be back together. Also, PC Principal found out how non PC the town was through the internet, also ads and fat shaming were on the old internet, which was blown up, so is this the end of PC principal? or Will he still be around with the new internet? as for Stan and Wendy, they're probably back together.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:00 pm

Randy Marsh 2016 wrote:
SouthAl93 wrote:What about Stan and Wendy? We still need to know if they're back together again.
They broke up because of Skankhunt42. And now that the internet was blown up and everyone got a second chance, I think they may be back together. Also, PC Principal found out how non PC the town was through the internet, also ads and fat shaming were on the old internet, which was blown up, so is this the end of PC principal? or Will he still be around with the new internet? as for Stan and Wendy, they're probably back together.
Unless Trey and Matt plan to continue the gender wars through next season, you might be right about Stan and Wendy. Also maybe next season, Stan's girlfriend Wendy should get in a fight with Cartman's girlfriend Heidi Turner, like back in Season 12 when she beat up Cartman. I want to see how she'll do with Cartman's girlfriend. Girlfriend vs Girlfriend, how does that sound?
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:13 am

Matt and Trey aren't gonna go "We should make an episode so everyone knows Stan and Wendy are together again." God, I hope they don't, anyway. Let 'em just show up together one ep and leave it at that.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
LWBMatt

Postby LWBMatt » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:01 am

Randy Marsh 2016 wrote:

I'm sure PCP will still be in the show. They didn't kill him off, plus he's in The Fractured But Whole.

Plus, this is the internet you're talking about. If the first thing on the new internet is a man calling someone else a fag, then it'll be an interesting yet bumpy ride. There'll always be trolls and harassment on the internet, and it wouldn't be complete without PC. PC Principal stays as long as intolerance and bigotry exists. Or at least until Matt and Trey kill him off.
fluffymystic.deviantart.com - my deviantART
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:29 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Matt and Trey aren't gonna go "We should make an episode so everyone knows Stan and Wendy are together again." God, I hope they don't, anyway. Let 'em just show up together one ep and leave it at that.
I honestly agree with you on that. Just because we want Wendy and Stan to get back together doesn't mean we need to see them reconcile on screen. I don't care how they do it, as long as they're seen hanging out again, that should automatically mean that they're back together. As Dexter's Laboratory taught us, you can't always show everything going back to normal onscreen.

Return to “Q&A”