Cartman and Clyde as Stepbrothers

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

Cartman and Clyde as Stepbrothers

Postby SouthAl93 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:27 pm

I recently thought of this idea while I was at church last night. For Season 21, maybe Cartman's mom and Clyde's dad should get together and get married. We know that Cartman's mom is single and Clyde mom died on the toilet. If Clyde's dad and Cartman's mom get hitched, that would mean that Cartman and Clyde would become brothers. Like with Cartman's girlfriend Heidi Turner being in The Fractured But Whole, I see a lot of possibilities with Clyde and Cartman being brothers.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
mario88

Re: Cartman and Clyde as Stepbrothers

Postby mario88 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:19 am

that would be interesting. only problem I can see is that Cartman's mum is a notorious whore, so why would Clyde's dad want to be with her? but after all love is blind, so it may well happen. :mrgreen:
He is the record!
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:35 am

SouthAl93 wrote:I recently thought of this idea while I was at church last night. For Season 21, maybe Cartman's mom and Clyde's dad should get together and get married. We know that Cartman's mom is single and Clyde mom died on the toilet. If Clyde's dad and Cartman's mom get hitched, that would mean that Cartman and Clyde would become brothers. Like with Cartman's girlfriend Heidi Turner being in The Fractured But Whole, I see a lot of possibilities with Clyde and Cartman being brothers.
I like this idea. I forget where both Liane and Roger work but what if they work at the same place? It can be like a parent brings their kids to work day and that is when Clyde realizes that Cartman's mom works at the same place his dad works... but of course Cartman already knew this but hadn't put any of the pieces together yet. This can lead to an episode of Cartman walking Clyde through the office as he ahs been there very much before. It can end with a lead up of all the signs that Miss Cartman and Clyde's dad are doing it. It can be the climax that they are caught banging somewhere which isn't the highlight but just a distraction as getting some food item or something was what the kids were after. I'm not sure of Heidi but maybe she should just fade out? She can be used in the future I guess.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:42 am

JamesPolo wrote:
SouthAl93 wrote: I'm not sure of Heidi but maybe she should just fade out? She can be used in the future I guess.
You mean like with Token & Nicole and Stan & Wendy?
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:52 am

I don't know if it will be worth it to focus on a Cartman/Heidi relationship like with season 20. It may be better to just use her as Cartman's girlfriend when the occasion calls for it. So yes like Token & Nicole and Stan & Wendy.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:02 am

JamesPolo wrote:I don't know if it will be worth it to focus on a Cartman/Heidi relationship like with season 20. It may be better to just use her as Cartman's girlfriend when the occasion calls for it. So yes like Token & Nicole and Stan & Wendy.
I still would love to see an episode where Wendy and Heidi have a battle like Wendy's battle with Cartman in The Breast Cancer Show Ever.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:36 am

SouthAl93 wrote:
JamesPolo wrote:I don't know if it will be worth it to focus on a Cartman/Heidi relationship like with season 20. It may be better to just use her as Cartman's girlfriend when the occasion calls for it. So yes like Token & Nicole and Stan & Wendy.
I still would love to see an episode where Wendy and Heidi have a battle like Wendy's battle with Cartman in The Breast Cancer Show Ever.
I like this idea. I don't know what they should fight over, do you? Could it be that Wendy gets all hot for Cartman again? Maybe Heidi showing Wendy she is smart and funny would be great? What if too that Wendy sees Heidi's vagina and now knows as much as Cartman how funny and smart Heidi really is! Wendy is driven by jealousy yet again but this time to getting into arguments and later a up in face fight. This leads to Cartman trying to fight Wendy himself to defend his girl but Wendy kicks Cartman's ass. This leads to Heidi stepping in and showing that she can stand her ground. This can lead to a future fight between Wendy and Heidi but Heidi mops the floor with Wendy and Wendy as to admit Heidi's vagina is so much hotter. It can be that Heidi showboats at everyone as Wendy is down on the ground but them Wendy pulls down Heidi's pants and undies and now the whole school admits Heidi is the smartest and funniest kid they know.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:48 am

JamesPolo wrote:
SouthAl93 wrote:
I like this idea. I don't know what they should fight over, do you? Could it be that Wendy gets all hot for Cartman again? Maybe Heidi showing Wendy she is smart and funny would be great? What if too that Wendy sees Heidi's vagina and now knows as much as Cartman how funny and smart Heidi really is! Wendy is driven by jealousy yet again but this time to getting into arguments and later a up in face fight. This leads to Cartman trying to fight Wendy himself to defend his girl but Wendy kicks Cartman's ass. This leads to Heidi stepping in and showing that she can stand her ground. This can lead to a future fight between Wendy and Heidi but Heidi mops the floor with Wendy and Wendy as to admit Heidi's vagina is so much hotter. It can be that Heidi showboats at everyone as Wendy is down on the ground but them Wendy pulls down Heidi's pants and undies and now the whole school admits Heidi is the smartest and funniest kid they know.
Here's my predicted summary: Wendy doesn't believe that Cartman deserves a girlfriend because he's usually a dick, Heidi disagrees, then Wendy challenges Heidi to a showdown. Stan tries to warn Heidi how badly beaten Cartman was when he fought with Wendy. At the battleground Heidi beats up Wendy, then PC Principal shows up, very shocked at what he sees, then Cartman blames Stan for Wendy getting badly beaten to protect his smart and funny girlfriend. Stan ends up getting detention and Wendy too, Matt and Trey will think of something to get Wendy into trouble. Wendy starts feeling different after her fight with Heidi and believes she has met her match. Wendy then gives herself a new hatless makeover, which will downgrade her major female role status in the show but still remains as Stan's girlfriend.
Bunny Style

Postby Bunny Style » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:17 am

SouthAl93 wrote:
JamesPolo wrote:
SouthAl93 wrote: I still would love to see an episode where Wendy and Heidi have a battle like Wendy's battle with Cartman in The Breast Cancer Show Ever.
Here's my predicted summary: Wendy doesn't believe that Cartman deserves a girlfriend because he's usually a dick, Heidi disagrees, then Wendy challenges Heidi to a showdown. Stan tries to warn Heidi how badly beaten Cartman was when he fought with Wendy. At the battleground Heidi beats up Wendy, then PC Principal shows up, very shocked at what he sees, then Cartman blames Stan for Wendy getting badly beaten to protect his smart and funny girlfriend. Stan ends up getting detention and Wendy too, Matt and Trey will think of something to get Wendy into trouble. Wendy starts feeling different after her fight with Heidi and believes she has met her match. Wendy then gives herself a new hatless makeover, which will downgrade her major female role status in the show but still remains as Stan's girlfriend.
Something that would flow with the personalities of them and be nice fan service, love it :D
A good way Wendy and Heidi could end up in a fight would be over popularity and the jelly-ness of Wendy :3
She finds an excuse to fight Heidi after Heidi makes a good point (political or not) that makes Stan like her

Despite how mature and durable we think of Wendy is, we've all seen she's easily pressured by society and isn't very durable after all. She wanted to be a whore at some point and ended up photoshopping herself because others pressured her. She's capable of being mentally disturbed like Cartman himself, she plotted to indirectly kill Ms.Ellen like Cartman indirectly had Scott's parents murdered.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:35 pm

Don't forget about Tweek and Craig.

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”