Tweek X Craig - Let's Settle This

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Det. Sandy Vagina

Tweek X Craig - Let's Settle This

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:33 pm

So ever since the Tweek X Craig episode, all the shippers, yaoi fans and just regular South Park fans have been stating bluntly that Tweek and Craig are a homosexual couple.

However, it was well established in the episode that they only pretended to be gay. But one could argue that since Craig motivated Tweek so well, and the fact that they seemed to enjoy each others company at the end montage, they actually realized that they might be gay? Then again Craig clearly stated he wanted chicks, and seemed to get pissed when the Mayor called him gay in a previous episode. So yeah, this can be debated...

In the preview for The Fractured But Whole, they were in a fight, but again never stated that they were gay. Just that they "were supposed to be a duo".

I'm not a fan of this couple at all and wish they'd just quit on it, but mostly cause I dislike shipping and yaoi in general. But still curious about what exactly you guys believe? Why do so many people straight up think it's confirmed that they're both homosexuals? Yep, a lot to discuss here. Let's go!
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!
kfgg

Re: Tweek X Craig - Let's Settle This

Postby kfgg » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:06 am

Can't really settle it at this point. Could go either way. This has been discussed at length. Could be just pretending or there could be feelings there that were previously hidden due to Craig's dad being against it and all that. So basically, it could go either way.
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:41 pm

kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:58 am

I'd say POSSIBLY gay for Tweek & Craig and even moreso Stan & Kyle.

Tweek & Craig.....

Not happy, denial:

Told that it's alright:

Couple:

Seen together ever since:

Stan & Kyle, more subtle and a lot more spread out over the years. Considered "Boring" by some because it's so obvious.

Called a gay couple and didn't argue:

Express "Love"

Get cozy:

And a lot more.

Those are the 4 who I really seriously think are or could easily be gay.

Nobody knows for sure but the creators and writing staff. That's all up to them.
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:39 am

Craig just seems like such a ladies man to m.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:16 am

Det. Sandy Vagina wrote:Craig just seems like such a ladies man to m.
Clyde moreso
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:02 am

kfgg wrote:
Det. Sandy Vagina wrote:Craig just seems like such a ladies man to m.
Clyde moreso
Remember, Stan has a girlfriend named Wendy. Kyle will have to get together with someone else. He can't be with Cartman either because he surprisingly has a girlfriend too.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:24 am

I'm surprised Kyle didn't take a shot with Bebe in Her Boob's Destroy Society since she used to have a crush on him.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:56 am

All of the above is debatable.
Bunny Style

Postby Bunny Style » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:30 am

Personally I think they're all just children and its too early to determine it for any of them, except for Cartman, maybe :3

But who knows? :3
Maybe Stan is just a massive tsundere just like Cartman
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:18 am

If Stan and Kyle are not gay, then they have what is called a "Romantic Friendship"

Either way, it's deeper than the average. Even moreso than Wendy (Who always yells at Stan, slams lockers shut, threatens to break up with him, talks to Kyle behind his back, etc)

Which either way is fine.

Tweek & Craig might have the same thing going on. Who knows.
zzyzx 2

Postby zzyzx 2 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:05 am

I've read so many threads on this. I still say that while M&T can make a lot out of this topic, and they do, that because the boys (and the girls) are depicted to be 10 years old, plus the fact that puberty hasn't occurred yet that this is a non-issue at this time. Gay, straight, something else - just too early right now :)
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:31 am

These kids are 9, 10 years old. Nothing is set in stone at that age, so you're free to think what you like, it won't be official.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:19 am

Well whenever I talk about this topic with yaoi fans they always say it is official on the wiki :?

I do think they made the episode kind of open-ended, but I like to believe they were simply forced together and just embraced the friendship. No different from Stan & Kyle.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:28 pm

I don't think that I see the kid characters as adults being in homosexual relationships. If the show does an episode that really does show off all the kids as adults, I will guess that maybe none or only one or two kid characters will be gay. The only reason there would be gay characters is because it is funny and current.

If you put a bunch of males together as kids or adults some are more masculine and others are more feminine. Some will be more dominant and others more subordinate. Most males don't turn into true gays that date men and have gay sex. Kids will pretend and act out ways that are gay or role playing of male and female when they are both male. That doesn't mean that they will grow up and be real gay people.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato

Return to “Character Discussion”