Latest FBW trailer

Got an SP question you think other people know the answer to?

Moderator: Big-Will

SouthAl93

Latest FBW trailer

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon May 22, 2017 4:17 am

If Wensy will still be a playable character in the game, do that mean that she and Stan are back together?
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Re: Latest FBW trailer

Postby JamesPolo » Mon May 22, 2017 4:40 am

I'm kind of interested in knowing what Wendy's powers are. She has all these cellphones and her name is sexual being Call Girl. I can only think of her giving people cancer and sexting people to lose a turn from beating off at her nudes.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon May 22, 2017 6:50 am

She's...

- a free agent
- knows who you really are

She probably has all those phones so no one has her real number (except her girlfriends and Stan, of course)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Alex Shir

Postby Alex Shir » Mon May 22, 2017 1:04 pm

It seems that Wendy plays the role of support, not directly participating in battles?

Btw, idea with SuperCraig vs WonderTweak was awesome :) However if they change their roles (SuperTweak and WonderCraig (WC, lol)) it would just blow heads of all fans off 8) Especially japaneese girls )))
Sorry for my bad English, guys. It's not my native language.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon May 22, 2017 1:12 pm

Alex Shir wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 1:04 pm
It seems that Wendy plays the role of support, not directly participating in battles?

Btw, idea with SuperCraig vs WonderTweak was awesome :) However if they change their roles (SuperTweak and WonderCraig (WC, lol)) it would just blow heads of all fans off 8) Especially japaneese girls )))
But what about her dating Stan?
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon May 22, 2017 6:44 pm

They're dating, obviously.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Mon May 22, 2017 7:06 pm

JamesPolo wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 4:40 am
I'm kind of interested in knowing what Wendy's powers are. She has all these cellphones and her name is sexual being Call Girl. I can only think of her giving people cancer and sexting people to lose a turn from beating off at her nudes.
I saw an image of a paper describing some of the characters powers, probably about 2 or 3 weeks go. I remember one of Wendy's attack specifically involving a selfie stick...
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon May 22, 2017 10:21 pm

Det. Sandy Vagina wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 7:06 pm
JamesPolo wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 4:40 am
I saw an image of a paper describing some of the characters powers, probably about 2 or 3 weeks go. I remember one of Wendy's attack specifically involving a selfie stick...
Did you hear anything about David Rodriguez and Heidi Turner being in the game?
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon May 22, 2017 10:23 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 6:44 pm
They're dating, obviously.
Even after what Kyle's dad did to them recently?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue May 23, 2017 12:52 am

There's nothing to suggest skankhunt42 has any role in the game, afaik, although Gerald will likely be in it. PC Principal is in there, but I haven't seen Caitlyn Jenner, David, or the Asian girls who are into yaoi (although Super Craig and Wonder Tweek did make in it, lol), characters and situations from S19 you might expect to be there. So, I don't expect the gender war from S20 to be a part of TFBW either.

SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue May 23, 2017 1:21 am

Big-Will wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 12:52 am
There's nothing to suggest skankhunt42 has any role in the game, afaik, although Gerald will likely be in it. PC Principal is in there, but I haven't seen Caitlyn Jenner, David, or the Asian girls who are into yaoi (although Super Craig and Wonder Tweek did make in it, lol), characters and situations from S19 you might expect to be there. So, I don't expect the gender war from S20 to be a part of TFBW either.
Heiman should be the only factor from Season 20 to be include in TFBW
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Tue May 23, 2017 7:20 am

SouthAl93 wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 10:21 pm
Did you hear anything about David Rodriguez and Heidi Turner being in the game?
No, it only had Call Girl, The Human Kite and Super Craig as far as I can remember. I'm still trying to find the image again...
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue May 23, 2017 2:59 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Tue May 23, 2017 12:52 am
The game should take place after season 20 you know.
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Tue May 23, 2017 5:47 pm

Yes but they've been working out the majority of the game before season 20. Speaking technically, it should be set in the middle of season 21, provided it isn't delayed again.
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Tue May 23, 2017 6:13 pm

Found it

Return to “Q&A”