*2101: White People Renovating Houses* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

nall
Site Admin

*2101: White People Renovating Houses* Post-Air Discussion

Postby nall » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:04 am

South Park Is BACK!

On a semi-related note, should we open a thread for Season 21 in the Bloopers Section?
Shane McCormick

Re: *2101: White People Renovating Houses* Post-Air Discussion

Postby Shane McCormick » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:01 am

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:35 am

Where is everybody?
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:44 am

I am but I really do not have much to say.

Loved the Joni Mitchell - Help Me parody. Second time they used that song.

Cartman is back to being in love with hinself, at least for now.

And as I expected, much was not predictable.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:48 am

While I’m at it, no more continuation. South Park is back!
Randy Marsh 2016

Postby Randy Marsh 2016 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:48 am

I liked the whole Jim Bob thing

And Randy was good too
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:51 am

Spoiler alert: Wendy does not appear in this episode and the current status of Stendy remains uncertain. Do not ban me again because I want to not go too obsessive with the Stendy issue this time now that I return.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:57 am

Well, I was hurt by Cartman treating Heidi so bad and breaking up with her at the end of the episode. I guess it was funny in ways but Heidi has no mean side, it was just brutal. She was so ready to do anything for Cartman but he didn’t want her in anyway anymore. I guess that is just the way a kid’s relationship goes. I wonder if Heidi will be in any more of this seasons episodes? I could see her getting a kind of revenge by dating someone else and leaving Cartman jealous and wanting her back. Or she may just fade away. I do hope at some point before this show is up that Heidi gets some kind of revenge.

I have to admit that Alexa sounds more fun than Heidi, at least if I was a kid again. We didn’t have Alexa when I was a kid but there was just recording yourself or using software programs to say things you typed in different voices.

The Alexa joke was cool. I think someone had mentioned it somewhere this year. I’ve never used one of those but I guess South Park covered the bases with how they are fun. I’d think also messing with someone else’s saved messages would have worked. Like Miss Cartman would go to check her messages and Alexa would say dirty things to her or say the wrong things that would f*ck up what she was doing.

The White Nationalist jokes I didn’t like that much. It was funny when the point was made of caring about sh*t work was not worth it. The joke of the White Nationalists taking the job of Alexa was great, didn’t see that one coming. Darryl was pissed off, I thought he was going to hurt someone. It was a weird end with him suddenly wanting his home renovated. Darryl’s home was kind of gay after Randy redid it but it was still much better than when he started. I was surprised how little anyone cared that the town had White Nationalists running all around waving Confederate flags. I was sure Antifa would show up.

Randy and his wife having their own TV show was strange. I guess anything can happen in a cartoon but that was totally not normal. So, will Randy and Sharen be still doing this home improvement TV show next episode? There was the continuity with Cartman/Heidi but that ended. I guess it could work but I have never watched those shows so I don’t know how much funny they can get out of it.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:58 am

nall wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:04 am
South Park Is BACK!

On a semi-related note, should we open a thread for Season 21 in the Bloopers Section?
Are Stan and Wendy a couple again yet? Do you think you could make sure that Wendy is in next week's episode and confirm whether she and Stan are dating again or not please? I will not annoy you with this question but I would like to know that you saw what I am saying here.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Shane McCormick

Postby Shane McCormick » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:16 am

SouthAl93 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:51 am
Spoiler alert: Wendy does not appear in this episode and the current status of Stendy remains uncertain. Do not ban me again because I want to not go too obsessive with the Stendy issue this time now that I return.
Then don't mention Stan and Wendy in every single post.
Sergeant2

Postby Sergeant2 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:19 am

Please put South Park out of it's misery, or at the very least change the name of the show. The characters are from South Park, but it is not our beloved South Park.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:21 am

JamesPolo wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:57 am
Randy and his wife having their own TV show was strange. I guess anything can happen in a cartoon but that was totally not normal. So, will Randy and Sharen be still doing this home improvement TV show next episode? There was the continuity with Cartman/Heidi but that ended. I guess it could work but I have never watched those shows so I don’t know how much funny they can get out of it.
The answer to that is found in the episode "Creme Fraiche"
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:23 am

Shane McCormick wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:16 am
SouthAl93 wrote:
That is my accomplishment here at the moment.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:25 am

SouthAl93 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:23 am
Shane McCormick wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:16 am
SouthAl93 wrote:
That is my accomplishment here at the moment.
I mean that I what I plan to accomplish here.
Sergeant2

Postby Sergeant2 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:38 am

I laughed exactly almost one time. Once again proof that nothing good ever lasts. So glad I enjoyed the best of South Park while it lasted. It was an absolutely ground breaking ingeniously clever animated series, perhaps the best ever. At least neck and neck with the Simpsons. After all, without the pioneering comedy writing of the Simpsons, there would be no South Park. (Simpsons did it! Simpsons did it!)

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”