*2108: Moss Piglets* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

JamesPolo

Re: *2108: Moss Piglets* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:30 am

nwt000 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:19 am
Wait, so are Jimmy and Timmy going to actually work with Nathan and Mimsy? That would be a pretty interesting turn of events to watch! I wonder if they’re competing against some of the other kids in school in the science fair. Also, I’m very interested in seeing what the b-plot of this episode will end up being, I’m curious as to whether or not the b-plot will be building off of a previous storyline from this season.
You made me think of how Cartman/Heidi will have to work together in the Science Fair with their own presentation.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:33 am

Oh my God YES! Nathan appears! Too excited for this
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:37 am

nall wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:59 am
Press Images:
All I see is the show's title card.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:39 am

JamesPolo wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:30 am
nwt000 wrote:
Wait, so are Jimmy and Timmy going to actually work with Nathan and Mimsy? That would be a pretty interesting turn of events to watch! I wonder if they’re competing against some of the other kids in school in the science fair. Also, I’m very interested in seeing what the b-plot of this episode will end up being, I’m curious as to whether or not the b-plot will be building off of a previous storyline from this season.
You made me think of how Cartman/Heidi will have to work together in the Science Fair with their own presentation.
What about any of the other straight couples at school? Think they will each team up with each other for a science project?
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
SnukeMaster20

Postby SnukeMaster20 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:51 am

SouthAl93 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:39 am
What about any of the other straight couples at school? Think they will each team up with each other for a science project?
omg stop f*cking talking about the couples, man. Every single week with you it's "what about the straight couples? What about those hurt by Gerald in Season 20?"
just relax, Jesus Christ. Everyone here points it out to you, they'll write whatever they want to write. The "status" of the relationships in South Park are not important whatsoever
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:57 am

JVM wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:06 am
The images aren't quite big enough, but I think if you squint, the nametags will feature surnames for Nathan and Mimsy.
Maybe they will when the episode airs, but the images right now don't show the names. They all show something like

JUNIOR
SCIENTIST
PARTICIPANT
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:02 am

JVM

Postby JVM » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:06 am

nwt000 wrote:
I imagine Nathan's just setting up to work with them so he can somehow humiliate Jimmy. Sabotage the project to make them lose, or to somehow kill Jimmy. I wonder if it might tie into Jimmy's exploration of DNA in FBW? It's obviously part of the game (the superhero game, not FBW, lol) but it would be an interesting route. I'm curious how Mimsy will interact with Jimmy and Timmy given he wasn't in as direct proximity with those two in his previous appearances.

I'm curious who else will be working with ho as well. Last time we only saw the boys, Terrance's group, and briefly, "Casey" and his dumb weed, but we didn't see who else was working together. It'll be interesting to see how stuff works out.

The b-plot is obviously going to be Terrance :P

I'm joking, guys. I promise I won't do this next week without a smoking gun.
SouthAl93 wrote:What about any of the other straight couples at school? Think they will each team up with each other for a science project?
I wouldn't mind seeing that as a supporting plot, but I highly doubt it'd be anyone too interesting. I think the main four boys would probably work together, and the remaining members of Craig's gang, than see any of them with their ex-girlfriends. We'd be more likely to see, like Kevin working with Red, and I'm saying that not because I ship them, but because they're such minor characters and the former has no built-in alternative, whereas Red could probably just be tossed in with some other girls, if she'd bother.

Here's hoping we see some interesting combinations all the same, even if it's just animators... and if any animators are reading this, I've dropped enough hints, no? ;)
Big-Will wrote:Maybe they will when the episode airs, but the images right now don't show the names. They all show something like

JUNIOR
SCIENTIST
PARTICIPANT
I stand corrected then. I thought looking at Jimmy's that it said:
JIMMY
VALMER
PARTICIPANT

But you're right, it probably says that. Aw well.

Oooh, press release time!
Official Description wrote:It’s time for the annual science fair in an all-new episode titled “Moss Piglets”. Jimmy and Timmy’s project has caught the attentions of some very important people. Their experiment could have far reaching implications that could save the world… and they might even win first prize in this year’s science fair.
Very important people, eh? Here's hoping the preview drops a hint as to who that could be...
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:12 am

Here's what the press release says:

It’s time for the annual science fair in an all-new episode titled “Moss Piglets” on Wednesday, November 15 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.
Jimmy and Timmy’s project has caught the attentions of some very important people. Their experiment could have far reaching implications that could save the world… and they might even win first prize in this year’s science fair.

I an curious of who the people that have had their attention caught are? Could we be seeing a Kim Kardashian episode as I've heard her made fun of as being a Tardigrades. If so will we see Kayne West and maybe his fam?
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:04 am

JVM

Postby JVM » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:25 am

"Special Ed Science Fair"

That answers a lot of questions, huh?

So, this'll probably be mostly a Jimmy, Timmy, Nathan and Mimsy affair with some of the girls on the side and not so much of the other boys. You know what? I'm cool with that. It's harder to speculate, but I'm cool with it.
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:38 am

Shades of "Crippled Summer" or "Funnybot."
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:51 pm

Judging by the second image, I would assume PC Principal forces Nathan to join Jimmy and Timmy. I'm just hyped to see more of the greatest South Park character ever.
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!
MichaelTanzerCanada

Postby MichaelTanzerCanada » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:01 pm

JVM wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:25 am
"Special Ed Science Fair"

That answers a lot of questions, huh?

So, this'll probably be mostly a Jimmy, Timmy, Nathan and Mimsy affair with some of the girls on the side and not so much of the other boys. You know what? I'm cool with that. It's harder to speculate, but I'm cool with it.
Definitely but true enough!
Heiman forever! Favourite OTP since Season 20! <3
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:09 am

nall wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:04 am
Preview clip now up.
Judging by the clip, someone tell Nathan and Mimsy about Jimmy and Timmy's project and join them to get all the credit.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”