*2108: Moss Piglets* Post-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

MichaelTanzerCanada

Re: *2108: Moss Piglets* Post-Air Discussion

Postby MichaelTanzerCanada » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:59 pm

hubengard wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:10 pm
This episode gets me worried, I really don't like the way Heidi evolves, both physically and morally.

This was actually the worst case scenario for me when I saw the Cartman-Heidi relationship unfold before my eyes for the first time: "Heidi becomes nothing but a genderbent Cartman clone", and now it has some (a lot of) chances that it might happen. One fat, evil villain is already enough imo :?

I hope that this season's last episodes eventually do so as Heidi doesn't become like that, and doesn't end up like an eternal slug like her male counterpart :/
You’re definitely right for sure.
Heiman forever! Favourite OTP since Season 20! <3
Shane McCormick

Postby Shane McCormick » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:05 am

Was hoping the episode would stay focused on the stuff that was advertised, but instead more Heidi... meh.
MichaelTanzerCanada

Postby MichaelTanzerCanada » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:50 pm

Shane McCormick wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:05 am
Was hoping the episode would stay focused on the stuff that was advertised, but instead more Heidi... meh.
I know right?
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:45 pm

Trey and Matt, please don't have Heidi Turner remain a fat angry bitch for the rest of the series. Although it was funny seeing Heidi, it's not something that should remain on the show.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
MichaelTanzerCanada

Postby MichaelTanzerCanada » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:25 pm

SouthAl93 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:45 pm
Trey and Matt, please don't have Heidi Turner remain a fat angry bitch for the rest of the series. Although it was funny seeing Heidi, it's not something that should remain on the show.
Well said.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:20 am

MichaelTanzerCanada wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:25 pm
SouthAl93 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:45 pm
Well said.
Thank you Michael.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:25 am

If Theresa is supposed to be the female counterpart and possible future girlfriend of Kenny, shouldn't she start wearing a hooded jacket with her voice muffled? I also wonder how Isla is going to be like Kyle.
MichaelTanzerCanada

Postby MichaelTanzerCanada » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:21 am

SouthAl93 wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:25 am
If Theresa is supposed to be the female counterpart and possible future girlfriend of Kenny, shouldn't she start wearing a hooded jacket with her voice muffled? I also wonder how Isla is going to be like Kyle.
Yeah definitely. But double true actually.
TheYuri7777

Postby TheYuri7777 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:00 pm

I had not watched South Park in a long time, started watching season 19 a while ago (after not watching many seasons, still haven't seen them yet), then I started seeing season 20 last year and was shocked to see Cartman with Heidi. Fast forward to a few days ago, I finished watching the episodes of season 20 after Garrisson's election and caught up to season 21.

Man, this relationship hits so close to home I can barely watch it. I wish they could be happy, but that would require Cartman to not be himself, which would be pretty much impossible. Therefore I want them to break up and Heidi to go back to her normal self and find happiness, learning from the experience and becoming an even better person than she was before dating Cartman. Maybe they can even remain on good terms, like Cartman pretending he doesn't care and thinks she is a bitch but deep inside he is happy that she is well and back to her normal self again while Heidi understands that their relationship could never have worked and was bad for both of them but having Cartman in a special place in her heart. I just hope everything ends up fine.
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:58 am

Well. That was....interesting :?

I don't even know where to start. Heidi is a more agressive, ruthless, senilistic Cartman. So bad that even Cartman wants to leave her (or soon will!) I can almost see it. Cartman will be forced to break up with Heidi, and it will be Heidi that will be begging him to come back to her!! She's actually kinda gross. And not as cool as a "Cartman" gross, she's a little too much over the top. Kinda scary! :roll: :cry:

Also the whole NFL thing was just.......stupid. The Science fair thing just got.....meh. I was hoping for more.

I didn't care for this episode. Not the worst...but it was just lacking.
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
mo303564

Postby mo303564 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:05 am

Let me say this:

I'm sure at some point Heidi will get pissed at Women's rights the way Cartman gets upset at not getting his rights or the way he wants stuff. So I'm interested to see if this next episode deals with the Sexual Assault alligations happening in the news lately.

Also, Heidi is becoming either suicidal or she is becoming a threat to others. Which is concerning. I hope and pray that this doesn't end tragically. But alas, it is south park...so at this point. Nothing surprises me anymore. :tweek:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
MichaelTanzerCanada

Postby MichaelTanzerCanada » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:18 am

mo303564 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:05 am

Also, Heidi is becoming either suicidal or she is becoming a threat to others. Which is concerning. I hope and pray that this doesn't end tragically. But alas, it is south park...so at this point. Nothing surprises me anymore. :tweek:
This could get any worse than I thought....
elreymu

Postby elreymu » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:34 pm

There's something we should always keep in mind when it comes to Heidi, no spoiler but she's nowhere to be found in the fractured but whole game, the events there take place after this season, so it's certain that the show will get rid of heidi in some form, if she doesn't get killed off that would surprise me, and it would make sense because some people actually want cartman to get killed off or something, but they wouldn't dare to do that for real , so the only way to get close to that is by killing off a worse version of him, i guess they want to show us a what if scenario of what would happen if cartman took something too far (as if cartman hasn't gone far enough).
MichaelTanzerCanada

Postby MichaelTanzerCanada » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:24 pm

elreymu wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:34 pm
There's something we should always keep in mind when it comes to Heidi, no spoiler but she's nowhere to be found in the fractured but whole game, the events there take place after this season, so it's certain that the show will get rid of heidi in some form, if she doesn't get killed off that would surprise me, and it would make sense because some people actually want cartman to get killed off or something, but they wouldn't dare to do that for real , so the only way to get close to that is by killing off a worse version of him, i guess they want to show us a what if scenario of what would happen if cartman took something too far (as if cartman hasn't gone far enough).
Wait a minute, how do you know about that?
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:49 pm

elreymu wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:34 pm
Heidi is in the game, you see her without her hat as she walks past the elementary school but that is the only cameo she makes. I think I saw a picture of this at this website.

This link at this site shows a screen shot of Heidi in the game uploaded by Det. Sandy Vagina.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=93308&p=1107171&hil ... e#p1107171
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”