*2109: SUPER HARD PCness* Pre-Air Discussion

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

JamesPolo

Re: *2109: SUPER HARD PCness* Pre-Air Discussion

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:40 am

Is PC Principal going to get a sex change?
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:43 am

joshferrell wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:38 am
Someone has a super hard P (c)Ness..lol
I literally didn't get the joke until you said that. So is PCP a pedophile now or is it impotence from Heidi bullying him?
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:16 am

I wonder if this will be the episode where all the girls at school get along with the boys again with Kyle having a different point of view on girls, especially after now that Heidi is against him.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
MichaelTanzerCanada

Postby MichaelTanzerCanada » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:28 am

SouthAl93 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:16 am
I wonder if this will be the episode where all the girls at school get along with the boys again with Kyle having a different point of view on girls, especially after now that Heidi is against him.
Definitely but true enough.
Heiman forever! Favourite OTP since Season 20! <3
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:33 am

MichaelTanzerCanada wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:28 am
SouthAl93 wrote:
Can you stop adding stupid responses to every post that remotely mentions Heidi? You're clogging up the episode threads, your replies are vague, confusing and moronic and you never add anything constructive to any conversation here or anywhere you are on the internet for that matter.
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:50 am

nwt000 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:33 am
SouthAl93 wrote:
Can you stop adding stupid responses to every post that remotely mentions Heidi? You're clogging up the episode threads, your replies are vague, confusing and moronic and you never add anything constructive to any conversation here or anywhere you are on the internet for that matter.
Our apologies nwt000.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:04 am

JamesPolo wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:43 am
joshferrell wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:38 am
Someone has a super hard P (c)Ness..lol
I literally didn't get the joke until you said that.
If they change the title of this episode tomorrow, this would be why. :lol:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:07 am

JamesPolo wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:40 am
Is PC Principal going to get a sex change?
Very less likely. Maybe he'll make sweet love to Principal Victoria.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:25 am

SouthAl93 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:50 am
nwt000 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:33 am

Our apologies nwt000.
That wasn't directed at you, but rather Tanzer.
Alex Shir

Postby Alex Shir » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:53 am

I guess we wil not see old fellow Kenny as hero of episode in this season. So regrettable. :unhoodedkenny:
Sorry for my bad English, guys. It's not my native language.
Stanluv25

Postby Stanluv25 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:18 am

The bit about the boys being boys but Kyle is not following after them for whatever reason could be interesting. I hope it's all in good fun and kid-focused and innocent, although we haven't had that in a long time. The PC principal thing I could care less about. He was never funny and at this point I try to block him out if he appears in an episode. Unless he's gone for good at the end of this episode, I can't see how I'll care about his story. Hoping for a good episode, skipped the last one as it looked very boring to me.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:22 am

Det. Sandy Vagina

Postby Det. Sandy Vagina » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:39 pm

PC Principal has a hard time and Kyle sees things differently than everyone else? Uhh alright.
THERE'S NO SAND IN MY VAGINA!!!
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:03 pm

But what would Kyle be actually doing? Is he going to go through phase of cynicism like Stan?
JVM

Postby JVM » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:12 pm

This is the episode I've been waiting for. It's nice to finally revisit PC Principal and see what's been going through his head lately - and sign me up for Principal Victoria if she's back. (Probably not, but hey, let's be hopeful.)

I'm gonna break this down.
Official Description wrote:It’s never been more challenging to be a PC Principal. PC Principal is wrestling with some unfamiliar feelings. Meanwhile, boys will be boys except for Kyle who, for the first time, seems to see things differently from the rest of his friends.
Three snippets, all suggesting mystery but none too difficult to decipher.

[1] PC Ptrincipal was in an optimistic place at the end of S19, but what's changed since? He set off the chain of events leading to the Garrison presidency and now we have Heidi acting worse than ever. Pretending for a moment continuity is irrelevant - what else has changed recently, what might specifically affect his PC outlook? Trying to ignore the presidency, we have the fallout from the 'Weinstein Effect', but I'm not sure they're taking that route...

[2] "Unfamiliar feelings." Is PC Principal beginning to feel less politically correct than he once was, perhaps falling into some not so politically correct behavior? These are feelings he hasn't experienced before... perhaps he may have a different sexuality? We don't know the trigger again.

[3] Kyle is different as well!! This is even more puzzling, but he was inactive last week compared to seeing Heidi falling down the tubes as well. That's the lowest common denominator... 'the rest of his friends' is key though, too. Whatever's happened, Stan, Butters and co. aren't too concerned. This makes me wonder if it might really be about Heidi, and it might be a more profound disagreement, as their feelings towards Heidi tend to seem more apathetic.

So, registering my hypothesis - the 'fallout' from "Doubling Down", between Garrison's presidency and Heidi's negative behavior, alongside the continued division of the town, is just pushing these two optimistic, liberal characters to a place where their habits of focusing on how people can improve themselves and be better are becoming challenged and strained, and they're feeling a little disillusioned with the world. We've previously seen Kyle lose face under similar circumstances i.e. "Cartmanland" and "Weiners Out".

(Now to see if the preview clip's up yet...)

[hr]

Okay, coming back with the preview clip...

PCP's real name is still a mystery and I'm getting a kick out of it. That's the kind of running joke we haven't had since pretty early in the show's history and even then, M&T were always fairly quick about real names. (I do hope, should he ever receive a
real' name, that his initials are PC.)

We have another new doctor. Dr. Gouache made that one cameo but seems to have been on some kind of extended vacation otherwise since s14 or so... but this one's Matt, interestingly.

A "ringing" in his ear, eh? Well, that didn't make things much clearer... at least it's not a sh*tting in his ear? :P
Last edited by JVM on Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”