Keeping an update on South Park appearance

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

RealPatrickDJ

Keeping an update on South Park appearance

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:12 pm

Hi, guys, I'm just wondering what's the best way to stay updated on when the next south park creators will be? A blog? Facebook? Or Twitter? Thanks! I appreciate it.
This is patrick Jenkins and I just so happen to be the biggest South Park fan whore in the entire universe!
SouthAl93

Re: Keeping an update on South Park appearance

Postby SouthAl93 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:08 am

RealPatrickDJ wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:12 pm
Hi, guys, I'm just wondering what's the best way to stay updated on when the next south park creators will be? A blog? Facebook? Or Twitter? Thanks! I appreciate it.
Whenever it happens, the following topics that must be discussed to them are the current fate of Stan and Wendy, How Mr. Garrison needs to stop being Donald Trump, the end of the gender wars, and the future of the relationship between Cartman and Heidi.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
MichaelTanzerCanada

Re: Keeping an update on South Park appearance

Postby MichaelTanzerCanada » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:40 am

SouthAl93 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:08 am
Whenever it happens, the following topics that must be discussed to them are the current fate of Stan and Wendy, How Mr. Garrison needs to stop being Donald Trump, the end of the gender wars, and the future of the relationship between Cartman and Heidi.
So exactly, My thoughts are with you.
Heiman forever! Favourite OTP since Season 20! <3

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”