Should this be an episode topic?

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

Hannafechik98

Should this be an episode topic?

Postby Hannafechik98 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:04 am

I was recently reading articles and such on religion, vegetarianism, and veganism, and wondered if SP should do an episode on this. What if there was an episode that talked about the links between spiritual beliefs and vegan diets, and doing some more digging into religions like Judaism,Christianity, Islam etc. Also with the debate weather or not humans were meant to have plant-based diets.

Also, as Stan is a Catholic, is he not permitted to eat meat on Friday?

This is South Park and it can tackle any subject and any matter.

What do you guys think?
JamesPolo

Re: Should this be an episode topic?

Postby JamesPolo » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:01 am

Hannafechik98 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:04 am
I was recently reading articles and such on religion, vegetarianism, and veganism, and wondered if SP should do an episode on this. What if there was an episode that talked about the links between spiritual beliefs and vegan diets, and doing some more digging into religions like Judaism,Christianity, Islam etc. Also with the debate weather or not humans were meant to have plant-based diets.

What do you guys think?
It could be an episode idea. I've never heard of not eating meat on Friday with any religion. Islam probably will not be in another South Park episode unless something big happens.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
https://www.machiavelliannews.com/
SouthAl93

Postby SouthAl93 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:36 am

Hannafechik98 wrote:

What do you guys think?
Don't forget that Stan's girlfriend is an atheist.
South Park is way funnier than Family Guy.
Also Mr. Garrison and Donald Trump are two SEPARATE people with completely different career backgrounds.
mario88

Postby mario88 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:43 pm

Hannafechik98 wrote:

What do you guys think?
definitely an interesting topic. Jews in the ancient world avoided certain foods, combinations of food and sexual behaviors because they thought that they were at the origin of sin. i think that deep down there is the same logic behind certain diets.
JamesPolo wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:01 am

It could be an episode idea. I've never heard of not eating meat on Friday with any religion. Islam probably will not be in another South Park episode unless something big happens.
at least in catholic countries that's what we have been taught, although no one follows the "friday fast" anymore (if anyone ever did, that is). someone still abstains from meat on Lent fridays.
He is the record!
ric444

Postby ric444 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:49 pm

Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:22 am

I’m just wondering if there should be more episodes that involve animal welfare subjects and veganism based on spiritual beliefs.

I’m thinking of an episode, where Stan (for good) becalmed a vegan or vegetarian when he learns the harsh realities of factory farming, vivisection, etc., and learns that it can be something practiced within his religion based on what it’s scripture says.

What are your thoughts?

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”