I bought a bunch of Christmas gifts for family online. I really want to buy that NES classic but it is too much. I bought that Legos AT AT walker from star wars and the younger ones all got stuffed animals. I had to buy a Where the Wild Things Are stuffed animal as that is what one of them likes, it was expensive and used, darn. My cousin Darby, I got a Saint Louise Cardinals T-shirt. I hope they like what I got them, it wasn't cheap.
The good news was I bought myself a Red Sox hoodie and I got my dad a nice expensive Red Sox Jersey.
Han Solo, Darth Vader, Chewbacca, Princess Leia, Luke Skywalker, R2-D2
I saw the film Logan an it was good. I have to say it was kind of confusing to me and I was lost during it with some of the details. I had to take a big piss as I had 8 beers before too. So what I missed but found out later after reading the Wiki was this:
• I got the year the film takes place wrong. I swear it was tough to understand some of the conversations between characters at times for me. Also when Xavier died he says something as his last words and I missed that so I have to see the movie again just to know what that was.
• I remembered that Xavier had killed people in a psychic attack by accident but I didn’t know he had killed several X-Men.
Now to just say what I didn’t like.
• The movie had the Reavers which I liked but there was like only two that I saw. They are suppose to be cyborgs. I wish more money would have gone in to have had more of them and with more than just a robot arm. Like the guy with tank legs would have made the movie so much better.
• The name of the company that are the bad guys is “Transigen” which is too LGBTQ for me.
• The ending has it that many of the kids that were part of the Transigen program got help escaping. What I didn’t like was that they were to live all alone in like Canada by sneaking in there. The ending seemed silly. Plus all the kids were kind of weak although a few were able to kill some people which was nice. I think the movie could have just been about Laura surviving but what they did was okay. Still it seemed strange preteen mutants would be able to live without help in Canada.
• The big bad guy is a Logan clone called X24. This character is kind of stupid and I don’t think it was that needed. It was like a younger Logan but Transigen put a camera eye in his head and so I guess other sh*t. I think X24 should have just died at the farm. There should have been many more Reavers and they should have had a way to level the playing field against Logan and Laura. Like new weapons and cool robot body parts other than arms and teamwork.
• There were X-Men comic books in the movie, like people used to read them about the X-Men which was okay I guess but seemed not that needed. I guess I didn’t like the running away to Eden and Canada plot too much.
• There was like this go go juice that heals mutants and so they use it to boost Logan at the end. I think that they didn’t need this stuff kind of. I think they should have had one of the kids on the team be a healer instead.
• None of the kids at the end of the movie get killed. I think it would have been dark to see a few die and better. Like the healer kid I made up could have saved like two of them and then the healer was killed. Later maybe two other kids could have died. I realize they did put a lot of time into the ending though.
As to what I liked
• The beginning sneak peek was fun which was to Deadpool 2. It was of Deadpool and had Stan Lee need his help from getting mugged. Though it put in into the wrong mood.
• The beginning of the movie was great. I found it emotional to see Xavier so weak and senile. Seeing Logan aging was refreshing but also sad.
• Laura was a treat to watch. Her fighting and killing people was perfect. When Logan finally went to save her as he didn't want anything to do with her but then realizes she is like him, that had me choke up actually. I felt like such a pussy.
• The violence in the movie was done well and it was something else to see either Logan or Laura cut peoples heads off and mutilate people.
• At the abandoned plant in the beginning, seeing Logan and Laura kill was great but it seemed silly kind of that people would think they could fight two Wolverines with basically guns. Still it was nice.
• Xavier was acted out real well. It was hard to see the father of the X-Men a broken man. Patrick Stewart did a fantastic job. Seeing him in an emotional ruin made me sympathize with him and it put me rate into the same state. The start out of the movie was amazing. The ending fell flat with X24 showing up and the future turn out.
• I liked that Logan died. Not what I would have expected.
All in all I did like the movie and would like to see it again some time. As a rating I guess it should get a B+ or A- type of rating as the murders in the movie are wicked. It was a real sweet father daughter movie but with gore. It had me cry a little seeing Wolverine be all dad like in the beginning with Xavier all out of it and saving Laura. I think the movie fell flat with the stupid X24 character. If they wanted one he should have died at the farm and been shot in the head there with the adamantium bullet. And there should have been many other different Reavers to fight with weapons that could beat the two Wolverines like I had stated.
Also, I have had it with my iPhone 4. I need a new phone as mine has an outdated iOS and so I can't use any of the apps I want. I miss youtube and the news apps I used to have. I'm surviving on google news and the BBC. Google app works too but its not as good as bing. I can cheat and access youtube videos using google app but it is buggy and I can access other news sites that way too. I will be buying the iPhone 8 this September. I think I want to get a "pure white" iPhone 8 Plus or whatever the most expensive one will be called as I've heard differing names. I will buy a nice case for it, like a midnight blue leather one sounds right. I thought about the wallet cases but I just don't feel comfortable holding my wallet and phone in one hand. Sometimes I'm on my phone for an hour and it would feel awkward to have my wallet also out that long.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ation.html
i suggest to you clear case for your iPhone because this case is very Thin and supportable for a wireless charge. best collection visit here : https://www.howtoisolve.com/best-iphone-8-clear-cases/
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests