Things that have seriously scared you

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

Hannafechik98

Things that have seriously scared you

Postby Hannafechik98 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:44 am

What a were some things that scared you guys when you were younger or still scare you today?

This one thing that had me scared for a while:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_OEdL6mDluo
Saw this one when I was in 6th grade.
JamesPolo

Re: Things that have seriously scared you

Postby JamesPolo » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:57 am

I used to get paranoid of things. Like of the dark and of things under my bed. I would go through moments of sickness and fear of certain things. I was a vegetarian most of my childhood. I at times didn't mind dead or rotting things or meat people ate but other times I would be filled with pure illness and would almost throw up and sometimes I did. I had to be careful because when I ate lunch, if someone was eating meat I sometimes would get very sick. I was afraid of walking alone at night at times down the street but really who isn't? I at a young age killed many bugs like ants, bees, worms, slugs, and spiders. I didn't have fear of doing so with my hands but later I was more or less taught not to like it and so I developed a fear of them. I don't think I ever really had a true fear, it was always someone willed me to have fear and that I complied to feel afraid. I've been able to conquer all my fears yet I at times regain them. I think that on a natural level, there is the fear that comes with that, which is a persons true fear, all the other fears are of nurture and they are just fake. A natural fear would be from pain and things that lead to death or go against your body feeling normal or good. I think nature is more of like 1% of a persons time spent and so nurture is 99%, so fear is more nurtured and is taught silly phobias that serve some usefulness but are really just an act that progresses humanity in some way.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:33 pm

What kind of more “traumatic” fears have you experienced. I don’t mean it to be a personal question.
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:10 am

"Traumatic" is a big word. I mean if I learned a lesson of "why not to have something happen to me or around me" than I had a few traumatic experiences. Still that would all depend on what mood I was in to if I even felt like playing along. I mean, I've been to prison and broken a bone, that was all pretty bad. I've never really felt like I was going to die that much, maybe for a second but after that nothing traumatic. I've felt like people were giving me too much sh*t but like anything, people just find a way to channel it all out and move onto something else. Still, with trauma, there is revenge and so most of us arnt going to allow a little sh*t to stand in their way of seeing those that gave them a tough time to not suffer. Trauma just creates future pleasure of seeing those responsible suffer.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
Hannafechik98

Postby Hannafechik98 » Sat May 19, 2018 2:28 am

How would you do with this?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s1fJj3l_s_o
EsmagaSapos

Postby EsmagaSapos » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:35 pm

Wolves.

I don't know really why I was scared about wolves, maybe because of the mythological characterization of this beautiful animal.

Now is the animal I love the most, but still fear them. I've studied about them, I love what I learned, is without any question the animal I most like, never saw one, never heard one.
Joseph08

Postby Joseph08 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:01 am

Horror films scare me the most. huh!
nateboussad

Postby nateboussad » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:03 pm

I haven't always been scared of flying, I went on my first holiday at the age of 5 and continued to do so every year with my family until I was 18. I then went to study in another country across the other side of Europe (UK) which meant I flew at least 3-4 times a year to go home.

Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”