episode idea: Baby Shark Tank

Put your fan fiction here, and keep it nice.

Moderator: Big-Will

gidiver

episode idea: Baby Shark Tank

Postby gidiver » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:37 pm

Baby Shark Tank: Cartman could be Mr. Wonderful, Token obviously would play Daymond, Jimmy Valmer=Marc Cuban, etc. I think just about everyone likes shark tank so the writers could have alot of fun with this, poking fun at all the Shark Tank personalities, please take it easy on Barb; she's a sweethart, just don't totally exploit her age...She does act very young for her age though :wink: .; this idea (Baby Shark Tank) could be a secondary theme to the (perspective) episode; or a main theme. please feel free to add any clever ideas that come to mind, in the comments below; and feel free to cut and paste this idea wherever it might work best as fodder for a future episode. :timmy:

PS- I spent all morning looking for a 'South Park' suggestion box, or episode suggestion box; this is the best I could do, hope I found the right place. :roll:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: episode idea: Baby Shark Tank

Postby Big-Will » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:46 am

We don't take episode suggestions around here. This is more true now than ever, since they only do 10 episodes a year.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Return to “FanFics and Episode Ideas”