During the coronavirus lockdown perhaps

Have a poll? Post it here, and keep all the other forums clean of tons of poll threads!

Moderator: Big-Will

Do you think Matt and Trey should do a QA session during the quarantine lockdown?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:45 pm

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 2
RealPatrickDJ

During the coronavirus lockdown perhaps

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:45 pm

Hey South Park fans I think that Matt and Trey should host a QA Session online on either Instagram or Facebook, just to give them the opportunity to kill some time during all of our self isolation to stop the spread of the coronavirus, great idea uh guys? I hope the creators of South Park would consider this idea great too !
This is patrick Jenkins and I just so happen to be the biggest South Park fan whore in the entire universe!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: During the coronavirus lockdown perhaps

Postby Big-Will » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:17 pm

I don't think the Studios are doing those anymore. It's been years since the last one. They've lost their Web masters and admins, and I'm just a volunteer here.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
JamesPolo

Postby JamesPolo » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:45 pm

If they can do an interview or something that would be awesome. There is lots that is in question rate now like the coming South Park season and their Alma Junction film.
He was a wise man who invented beer. -Plato
RealPatrickDJ

Postby RealPatrickDJ » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:30 pm

Big-Will wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:17 pm
I don't think the Studios are doing those anymore. It's been years since the last one. They've lost their Web masters and admins, and I'm just a volunteer here.
Ok!
This is patrick Jenkins and I just so happen to be the biggest South Park fan whore in the entire universe!

Return to “Polls”