Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

missycartman

Postby missycartman » Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:25 am

im pissed off ,im going to go to the pub for a few drinks with my dad
kyles_jewish_babe

Postby kyles_jewish_babe » Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:35 am

i have to leave for school in about 10 minutes... god damn it!! can i go with you missy? lol
~member of kyles army~
*~i luv kyle... u should too~*
<@: ) clown hat curly hair smiley face!!
'ey! f*ck you buddy!!
Lonely_Joo_1997

Postby Lonely_Joo_1997 » Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:22 pm

I have to leave for my next class in about 5 minutes. May I go with you, Missy? I'll lighten the mood!

*pulls out a kareoke machine and starts singing nonsense*
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:51 pm

My parents and brother are headed to the hospital in Birmingham (a city about an hour and a half from where we live) so I've got the house all to myself! Unfortunately, my brother's car is probably blocking my car in the driveway, so I can't go anywhere. Oh well.
Old.Lady.Escobar

Postby Old.Lady.Escobar » Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:53 pm

[quote="KennyStanWendyFan":32e64]My parents and brother are headed to the hospital in Birmingham[/quote:32e64]

Birmingham loves Ruben Studdard!

Um... nevermind. :?

KSWF, do you live near Mobile? My Aunt lives there...
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:55 pm

I'm quite a ways from Mobile, but I've been there. I have a half-sister who lives not far from there. However, she's having to evacuate due to Hurricane Ivan. :(
Old.Lady.Escobar

Postby Old.Lady.Escobar » Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:57 pm

Aw, that sucks. My aunt left as well. She's staying with my cousin in Mississippi.

I hope your family stays well during the hurricane, KSWF!
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:01 pm

We won't be getting the actual hurricane, but we should be getting the tornadoes that form due to the hurricane. :shock: I was lucky to find some big bottles of water at the grocery store yesterday; almost everyplace else is sold out. I didn't find any D batteries anywhere though. The grocery store where I worked was packed, so I shopped at one of our competitors instead. ;) They were having moderate business and it's a miracle they had any water left. My grocery store's water supply was non-existant. In addition, I have prepared my pets a stronghold for protection. I just hope it's good enough. At this point, I think the following BLU quote would be appropriate:

We've done all we can. The rest is up to God.
Lonely_Joo_1997

Postby Lonely_Joo_1997 » Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:03 pm

When we had the huge Blackout of 2003, people was freaking out here. Everyone was buying water, candles, dried food, and other survival goods. :roll: It was almost as annoying as Y2K. One nearby city had power, so everyone was at the K-Mart there. The lines for gas were HUGE! Funny thing was - my mom and I were looking at DVDs and girly stuff when we were at the store that had power, while everyone else was fist-fighting over water. :lol: Power ended up coming back before nightfall came, so we were OK. :)
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:13 pm

Old.Lady.Escobar wrote:
KennyStanWendyFan wrote:My parents and brother are headed to the hospital in Birmingham

Birmingham loves Ruben Studdard!

Um... nevermind. :?

KSWF, do you live near Mobile? My Aunt lives there...

woah dude , my sister lives in Birmingham UK , she's been to the hospital today so the doctors could monitor her babies heartbeat , the midwife came to hers earlier and the heartbeat was faint . Luckily everything is ok , shes only got 11 more days till hes due , she wants him to be born now shes proper fedup !
Lonely_Joo_1997

Postby Lonely_Joo_1997 » Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:16 pm

OK, I'm trying to listen to my CDs, and my damn batteries keep dying. I MUST have music. I'm a Sad Panda now. :cry: If I don't have music, then I'll start to wildly tap the table, and I'll begin to sing loudly. :o
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:34 pm

are you at college LJ ? take the batteries back to the shop ( so what if you ve used them lol ) and tell the shop keeper they re aload of crap . im not listening to any music at the moment , i might bang on a cd in a bit .
Lonely_Joo_1997

Postby Lonely_Joo_1997 » Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:40 pm

Yeah, I'm at college right now. These batteries are rechargeable, and I bought them at K-Mart quite some time ago. I just need to remember to bring spare batteries next time. :cry: :cry: I'm gonna stop by the Campus Bookstore later and see if they sell batteries there. I'm seriously gonna go insane without music. As you all know, I'm a very musical person. My life practically revolves around music. :P
Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:09 pm

Although I feel bad for KSWF and all the others in that area, I’m still happy that I don’t have to worry about Ivan hitting us anymore. We have a longtime family friend that lives in Mobile and I am concerned for her; she was very mothering and a great influence in my life. Can you believe we have got ner a drop of rain from Ivan :? Oh but look behind me here comes Jeanne; I hope she turns north. f*cking hurricane season.
“20 yrs from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbour. Catch trade winds in your sails. Explore_Dream_Discover” TWAIN
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:42 pm

Jesus, what is with all these hurricanes? First Charlie, then Frances, now Ivan, and soon we'll be getting Jeanne! What are they going to call the next hurricane, Kirkpatrick? Kilroy? Little Redhead Susie?!

I never thought about it, LJ, but... yes, you would have been in the Blackout of 2003, wouldn't you? I remember that... I remember long before it happened, I saw an old newspaper online that talked about a similar blackout that happened in... I think 1977 or so. Ironic that another, even more severe blackout soon happened. I remember when the blackout ended, my Canadian friends were ready to strangle me... simply because I was American! Bush, on the other hand, did the Sheila Broflovski thing and "Blamed Canada!"

Return to “Hot Topics”