The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

kathythecarmelite

Postby kathythecarmelite » Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:40 pm

So-so. I'm glad you had a great one, Missy!
Old.Lady.Escobar

Postby Old.Lady.Escobar » Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:57 pm

Killahertz9 wrote:
Old.Lady.Escobar wrote:Killa, you give great advice.

Unfortunately, I have also come across many teachers who don't seem to actually like kids-- or teaching for that matter. No_substitute, you don't need the respect of someone like that anyway.

I hope you feel better. :)

Thanks, in that case, my advice is for you to pack up your bags and move down to So-Cal so we can start making babies and take over the world with Gin and Wine Drinking baby geniuses. :wink:

*Gets on plane*

:D
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:46 pm

M00ndragon69 wrote:I agree, you should follow Killa's advice, and I am sorry to hear that your teacher was so cold to you. Since I have never met her, I do not know what her reasoning was behind believing that her one meeting with your mom was a more accurate representation of your family life than your paper. Maybe, she is self absorbed. But, don't worry about her, if you have problems, we will listen to you.

Unfourtunately, it happened more than once.

I was talking to my friend. She and I are very close. I was talking to her about my one sister whom I want to burn in hell. My teacher over heard what I was talking about.

She said I was over reacting, I was a very negative person, I can't point out good qualities in people, ect.

This was after the first situation I posted.

Sick and disgusted out of my mind, I shook my head and said:

"I really wish you could be me."

She just stared at me, seeming as if she was studying, like she was judging. I lost all hope in ever having any glimpse of respect for her.

:cry:
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:54 pm

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
kennyfan_24

Postby kennyfan_24 » Mon Nov 08, 2004 4:25 am

I like the bible quote.

It's not a bible quote, he ripped off FOX.

Since when does FOX have morals?

True
Stan: Oh my god, they killed kenny!
Kyle: You B*****d!
Kelly: Who?!
Stan: You know,"They"
Kelly: Arn't you going to help him?
Kyle: Help him?

Favorite sigs:

Metal666- What the hell are you starin at?
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:00 am

morning campers , how are you today ?
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:14 am

No_substitute_for_you wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote:I agree, you should follow Killa's advice, and I am sorry to hear that your teacher was so cold to you. Since I have never met her, I do not know what her reasoning was behind believing that her one meeting with your mom was a more accurate representation of your family life than your paper. Maybe, she is self absorbed. But, don't worry about her, if you have problems, we will listen to you.

I was talking to my friend. She and I are very close. I was talking to her about my one sister whom I want to burn in hell. My teacher over heard what I was talking about.

She said I was over reacting, I was a very negative person, I can't point out good qualities in people, ect.

She just stared at me, seeming as if she was studying, like she was judging. I lost all hope in ever having any glimpse of respect for her.

*hugs* is there a school councellor you can talk to ?
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:15 pm

missycartman wrote:
No_substitute_for_you wrote:

*hugs* is there a school councellor you can talk to ?

No. We don't get school counsellors. We only get them if we talk to our teacher FIRST about why we need to be councelled. I have no intention of confronting my teacher, since she's the problem.

:cry: Will one of you be my councellor? :D
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
SugarDaddyStan

Postby SugarDaddyStan » Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:21 pm

Well I'll be glad to help if you need someone to talk to or anything like that. Anything for a friend...you just let me know :wink:
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:48 pm

SugarDaddyStan wrote:Well I'll be glad to help if you need someone to talk to or anything like that. Anything for a friend...you just let me know :wink:

Why haven't I seen you posting before? :?

Thanks for your offer! I will do. I have too much sh*t going on it's insane.

I love you guys.
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
terrance_phillip1

Postby terrance_phillip1 » Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:21 am

I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! I'M INSANE! YOOooUu hAAAav... e EenttTTreEreDDdd TEH MATRIXXxxxxxxxxxxxxx...
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:36 am

I guess that wasn't really spamming since this is a Random Thread.

Welcome to the BBS :D :D :D
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:55 am

That post made my eye goes funny
Damiens_Sister

Postby Damiens_Sister » Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:19 pm

On Sesame Street, Bert just told Ernie that he's not emotionally secure enough to talk to an elephant on a banana :lol:
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:14 pm

You guys know what? I have a huge urge to bump the "sexiest character" thread. What do you think?
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla

Return to “Hot Topics”