The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sat Jan 01, 2005 11:17 pm

:You’re chasing Amy.
:What..what did you say?
:You’re chasing Amy.
:What do you look so shocked for? He does this all the time. Fat bastard thinks just because he never says anything, that it’ll have some huge impact when he does open his f*cking mouth.
:Why don’t you shut up? Jesus! Always yap, yap, yapping all the time. Give me a f*cking headache.
:I went through something like what you’re going through. Years ago. Same kind of thing with a girl named Amy.
:When?
:A couple of years ago.
:What’d she ‘Live in Canada’ or something? Why don’t I remember this?
:What you don’t know about me I can just about squeeze into the Grand f*cking Canyon. Did you know I always wanted to be a dancer in Vegas?
:Hunhh? Bet you didn’t know that?
:Just tell your f*cking story so we can get out of here and smoke this.
:So there’s me an Amy, and we’re allinseparable, right? Just big time in love. And then about four months in, I ask about the ex-boyfriend. Dumb move, I know, but you know how it is - you don’t really want to know, but you just have to... stupid guy bullsh*t. Anyway she starts telling me all about him - how they dated for years, lived together, her mother likes me better,blah, blah, blah - and I’m okay. But then she tells me that a couple times, he brought other people to bed with them - menage a tois, I believe it’s called. Now this just blows my mind. I mean, I’m not used to that sort of thing, right? I was raised Catholic.
:Saint sh*thead.
: Do something. So I get weirded out, and just start blasting her, right? This is the only way I can deal with it - by calling her a slut, and telling her that she was used - I mean, I’m out for blood I want to hurt her - because I don’t know how to deal with what I’m feeling. And I’m like "What the f*ck is wrong with you?" and she’s telling me that it was that time, in that place, and she didn’t do anything wrong, so she’s not gonna apologize. So I tell her it’s over, and I walk.
:f*cking a.
:No, idiot. It was a mistake. I wasn’t disgusted with her, I was afraid. At that moment, I felt small - like I’d lacked experience, like I’d never be on her level or never be enough for her or something. And what I didn’t get was that she didn’t care. She wasn’t looking for that guy anymore. She was looking for me. But by the time I realized this, it was too late, you know. She’d moved on, and all I had to show for it was some foolish pride, which then gave way to regret. She was the girl, I know that now. But I pushed her away...
:So I’ve spent every day since then chasing Amy...So to speak.
:Enough of this f*cking melodrama. My advice - forget her, dude. There’s one woman in the world. One woman, with many faces.
:Get up, bitch
:We gotta book. We’re catching a bus to Chi-town.
:What’s there?
:Business, yo. How many more of those phat envelopes do we got coming to us?
:I don’t know. I don’t know if the book’s going to be around much longer.
:Yeah? Good. I’ll be glad as sh*t when it’s gone.
:Are you kidding me? There’s millions of people out there that’d love to see themselves in a comic book.
:I know. I spend every f*cking waking hour with one of them. But it ain’t like us at all - all slapsticky and sh*t - running around like dicks, saying... What’s that sh*t you got me saying?
:Oh, umm..."Snootchie Bootchies."
: Snootchie Bootchies. Who the f*ck talks like that? That is f*cking baby talk.
:It’s a big world, g - but we’re boundto run into you again. Until then -keep your unit on you.
:I’ll try.
: Do, or do not - there is no ay.
:Knock it off! Get your fat ass moving we got a bus to catch. Man, why do you always have to tell that f*ckin' gay story?
:Man, shut up.
:You shut up, you fat f*ck!
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
lisa8476

Postby lisa8476 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:02 am

my head hurts
lisa g. ;)
"come on, baby, in our dreams, we can live our misbehavior" -the arcade fire
The_Towelie_Connection

Postby The_Towelie_Connection » Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:37 am

WE did shots tonight. Something we don't normally do. Was nice. Thought bout Shiek too after one shot.....lol.
Random new year, haha.
2 ORIGINAL SPBBS peeps from waay back in the day!
toxicsideeffects

Postby toxicsideeffects » Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:41 am

Something totally random:

Blockbuster Video can suck my cock....if I had one.

I need a new job. *sigh*
....No, it's probably the titties!
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:51 am

I am going looking for a job this week.
Jiggy_Y

Postby Jiggy_Y » Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:48 am

why do new socks always leave those fuzzy things on ur feet?
kimmyfouge6

Postby kimmyfouge6 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:11 pm

Jiggy_Y wrote:why do new socks always leave those fuzzy things on ur feet?

Dude, it isn't just my new socks that do that.

I bought a plush Kyle keychain at Hot Topic on Friday.
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:26 pm

its been a crap boring day for me today , most of my mates have gone back to work :(
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:10 pm

M00ndragon69 wrote:I am going looking for a job this week.

Good luck with that, M00n! :D

I think I know what I want to be when I'm older. A suicidal nagotiator.
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:05 pm

fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
lisa8476

Postby lisa8476 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:47 pm

random: my arm hurts soooo much from scraping the 1/4 inch of ice that was caked on my rear window...i can hardly put any pressure on it because my muscles are so sore!!! :oops: i f*ckin hate winter!
lisa g. ;)
"come on, baby, in our dreams, we can live our misbehavior" -the arcade fire
The_Towelie_Connection

Postby The_Towelie_Connection » Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:43 am

For MissyCartman: If WE scroll a little fast, with this new flatscreen, your Stan Avatar looks as tho the sticks are, well sticking him.....lol Does that make sense? Anyhoo, it's a totally trippy visual effect! :wink: :mrgreen:
2 ORIGINAL SPBBS peeps from waay back in the day!
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:48 am

hehehe , :wink:

m00n good luck with the job hunting .
Lisa hope you feel better soon .
Grimm666

Psychopocke is right

Postby Grimm666 » Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:58 pm

He is. He does a funny bit with the plane and the WTC. i'm american and think americans are just too goddamn sensitive about it. and frankly we should be fighting to get the real cause of 9/11 and the real terrorist out of office. They are both one and the same. The one and only George Bush. Since the elections didn't work we should just get a big group, march into the oval office, drag the f*cker outside and give him an old school ass whipping, and then give him an M-4 and send him to Iraq and let him fight his own war, hopefully his coward ass can impress his father that way.
ILuvKennyMcCormick23

Postby ILuvKennyMcCormick23 » Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:23 am

Join The Kenny Army!

Me and NSFU are now the leaders of the Kenny Army. If you would like to join, drop one of us a PM. :wink:
derp.

[please excuse my username, i was a lame 13-year-old.]

Return to “Hot Topics”