The "Introduce Yourself Here" Topic

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

kennylives4eva

Postby kennylives4eva » Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:51 pm

[color=orange:09e19]HOWDY HO!!!!! I'm a newbie here. South Park isn't just my favorite show, but my life. My favorite is Kenny, then Kyle, then Stan, then Cartman and then Butters. Ive been watching since the 2nd season, when I was about 9. Im also a smart ass. I'll see you ppl on the boards.[/color:09e19] :frozenkenny:
ImageMay the force {not} be with you, fatass.
PROUD MEMBER OF THE KENNY ARMY
preciouslumpkins

Postby preciouslumpkins » Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:52 pm

stanley8 wrote:I'm Amanda. I'm 14, I have dark brown/black hair (natually blond) Green/blue/yellow eyes. People consider me gothic because I dress like a goth. I'm a quiet person, shy, and I like to keep to myself. I write books based on south park characters, along w/ myself and some of my friends in there. I haven't gotten any published cos I'm too lazy to find a publisher. I've seen Napoleon Dynamite (my fav. moovay) 14 times, 4 times in theaters. I play Bass Guitar in my band... I'm not new here, I've been here for a year and a 3 months.... but I got banned and everyone here hated me cos I would be annoying and say crap about how the characters on SP were hot. Everyone also thought that I was like 10 people on here but I wasn't, my friend was actually on here but it showed as one of my names cos she would get on at my house.
Breayle let me back on here. So yeah... I'm done with my old crap. And i've met someone I met on here last summer...
**If you wanna see my pic. go to http://www.myspace.com.... my name is Majik Chopstix**

OH HI MY NAME IS AMANDA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH ... hello amand my name is amanda to.... uh.. i was on here with you buddy!
3y3__10\/3__P4|_|1

Postby 3y3__10\/3__P4|_|1 » Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:41 am

kennylives4eva wrote:HOWDY HO!!!!! I'm a newbie here. South Park isn't just my favorite show, but my life. My favorite is Kenny, then Kyle, then Stan, then Cartman and then Butters. Ive been watching since the 2nd season, when I was about 9. Im also a smart ass. I'll see you ppl on the boards. :frozenkenny:

This person I'm quoting is my FWEND! But enough about not me. Time to talk about me. :D I registered like, a few minutes ago, and in case you're wondering (which you probably are), my penname is written in 1337 (leet), or former computer hacker's code. YAY! So obviously I love South Park! Also, non-obviously, I love Drawn Together, Team America, this website: http://www.homestarrunner.com and a buncha other stuff! Sooooooooooo yeah. C'ya later. (Well technically I won't SEE you, but whatev.)
Your nose is like a pickle
Bumpy and long
Your hair is an experiment
Gone horribly wrong
One of your eyes is green
The other is blue
God must have spent a little less time on you
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:43 am

Welcome to the board :D :D :D
Shasta-chan

Postby Shasta-chan » Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:12 pm

*as Lurch* Gooood eeeeevening.
*in normal, everyday voice* Hello, I'm Shasta-chan, I'm 18 years old and I hail from Ireland.
Contuary to popular belief, no I am NOT a leperichaun and NO, I am not drunk.
SP109

Postby SP109 » Sun Jan 09, 2005 9:56 pm

neat, where in Ireland are you from? I have tons of relatives in/around Dublin, and my family almost inherited my great grandfathers house in Dublin somewhere.
X

Xeneth Sparda

Postby X » Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:27 pm

My name is Xeneth, I love South Park, of course, I'm a Xenethelist and I'm a Phrax Adamin in D Phrax. And although that's not alot, I don't care!

ATENTION: I'm not gay.
:twisted: ><3!\!37!-! :twisted:
I'm a Xenethelist! !>4]2]< ]<!_0!/\!!\! - ]04
D Phrax PWNZ!
The_Poo_Of_The_Antelopes

Postby The_Poo_Of_The_Antelopes » Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:20 am

Hello. I am Nichole, although popularly called Roy. You choose which to call me. I prefer Roy, but whatever. My older sister is Tweek_Lover_0890. Call her Kevin. Because I said so. (don't worry, she likes to be called Kevin. I'll have her change her sig to remind you people. Okay? okay.) Adios...I send all my taco flavored kisses your way. And bye now. Honestly. I will go. Now.
~~Nichole~~~AkA Roy

hiya

Postby Kennylover9393 » Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:16 pm

hi.im a girl and i just loooooooooove kenny so much.uhhh...................i draw alot of anime and Kenny and Kyle drawings.i like Pink floyd simple plan greenday the eagles brad paisley D.V.D.A. and others :D i hope tht aint to much for ya.I also hav a secret bout my age.I am actually 11 years old and the reason i like south park is becuase My brother used to sit me in front of the TV wen i was a baby.My mom lets me watch it every week now. :D im like way obsessed.all tho i only just started watching agian liike the begining of Dec. o well who cares............wait i do!noooooooooooooooooooo!im gonna hav to save up 150$ to get the 4 seasons. f*ck :evil: o and muh name is angelica but if u want call me Venom.
love forever love is free, lets turn together you and me, windmill windmill for hte land is everybody in?-GoRilLaZ
yougottabe-ingme

Postby yougottabe-ingme » Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:42 pm

hello boys and girls!

I guess i must present myself, since many people seem to be doing just that and i have nothing better to do right now.

i have discovered south park recently, and have been on a binge of episodes ever since i saw "the biggest douche in the universe", which is my favorite along with "Butters' very own episode". I have done the quiz and I'm a Kyle, but I'm a complete sucker for episodes featuring Butters, and Tweek is one of my favourites too. I guess those are my favourite characters. Soft spot for Pip, too.

I apparently have a life outside of south park and cyberspace, although i tend to forget about it. Things I like in life: Monty Python's Flying Circus (and The Meaning of Life), Terry Pratchett, Robert Rankin, Diane Di Massa's Hothead Paisan, Disney's Lilo and Stitch and Kuzco (cause I think the studio officials were high when they let those scenarios pass) and Frank Oz's little shop of horrors. And Harry Potter slash. And my cat. I kinda liked Stephen King too, before he sobered up, although he's still pretty good. Oh, and something I discovered recently: http://www.makingfiends.com

Apart from that, I tend to kick tiny little fluffy dogs that cross my path and I live in the Gay Paree (haha), but the first person who evens mentions croissants and baguettes and perfume and romantic streets gets metaphorically kicked in the nuts (but wine is ok, i accept that image, as long as people send me some).
KeNnYmOmMa

hey newbies!

Postby KeNnYmOmMa » Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:53 am

Hello. My name is KeNnYmOmMa and im a southpark-oholic. it all started when i was just a kid....blah blah blah. welcome to the club. 8) i am new too but i am on like 24/7 belive me the site rocks. (im awaiting a kenny keychain coming thru UPS and if it doesn't come by tomorrow i will die!) hope we all get along! because if we dont you can rot in hell! :twisted:
i used to hate going to weddings. it seemed all the aunts and grandmotherly types would come up to me, cackle and say, your next. they stopped that crap after i started to do the same thing at funerals- TJ
Kennys_Angel

Postby Kennys_Angel » Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:01 am

[color=orange:04e26]Hi! ^^ My name is not really important! But, I'll give you to call me "Alesha". I love South Park ('specially Kenny!). I have hair so damned curly you'd never imagine it! I like to draw anime, but I am not very good, but I am good at sketching, or at least people say I am... And I like to write short stories. Another thing my friends say I am good at... :roll:

My favourite colour is orange! Because my two most favourite things are mainly orange! (Tigers, and Kenny).

My favourite episode of South Park is Towelie, and Good Times With Weapons (I love to draw the characters!!!!)

Nice to meet you! :) [/color:04e26]
Alesha is currently retired from BBS. Have fun y'all.

Alesha (L) Victor
Stick_Man

Postby Stick_Man » Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:17 am

roflmfao gaiz liek sup yo welcum 2 thuh forumz lawl itz so awsum hear omg lol and stuf lol :!: :!: :!: :!: i think i browke maih ankal at skool 2dai lol :shock: :P :lol: :? :arrow:

''der iz no spoon'' -the matrickz 8) :o :shock: :oops: :twisted: :?: :arrow:

PS. That's not how I realy talk :lol:
Plastic cups for sale!
Kennys_Angel

Postby Kennys_Angel » Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:31 am

Stick_Man wrote:roflmfao gaiz liek sup yo welcum 2 thuh forumz lawl itz so awsum hear omg lol and stuf lol :!: :!: :!: :!: i think i browke maih ankal at skool 2dai lol :shock: :P :lol: :? :arrow:

''der iz no spoon'' -the matrickz 8) :o :shock: :oops: :twisted: :?: :arrow:

PS. That's not how I realy talk :lol:

Thank gooness!!!! ^^
Alesha is currently retired from BBS. Have fun y'all.

Alesha (L) Victor
Vlash K.

Uh....

Postby Vlash K. » Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:48 pm

Wiggedy, Wiggedy, Yo!

Yup, sound the n00b alert. Anyway, a little 'bout moi...

Favorite SP Episode: "Good Times With Weapons"
Hobbies: Strummin' on the gee-tar (crappily)
Occupation: Greeting Card Ninja, official "Guy that does the thing with the stuff"
Favorite Character: :chaos:

... Any more of this, and I'll wind up sounding like some loser on Yahoo Personals.
Benighted by the snow in a world that chose artificial...

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”