The "Introduce Yourself Here" Topic

A General discussion about everything other than South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

rinygrin

Howdy Ho!

Postby rinygrin » Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:47 am

Okay I'm not really that new..but still! I'm a girl from Britsh Columbia, Canada...I'm a HUGE ass fan of South Park..and anime...and lots of crap! I'm also very prone to liking anything to do with yaoi lol anyway....howdy ya'll!
I live off of dead things.
No_substitute_for_you
Board Moderator

Postby No_substitute_for_you » Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:48 am

Rainforest_Shmainforest wrote:
alex_pnrn wrote:houdi hou south parketiers

Uh huh.......Anyway I'm new here and i dont realy know how to do thi so ill try anyway. I'm a guy and i live in Regina, Saskatchewan.

That's how you quote people.

Welcome to the BBS, fellow South Parkateers! :D Enjoy your stay, and keep out of trouble. :P
fhdjasfhskdlhajkfhskdla
smfdrevil

Postby smfdrevil » Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:28 pm

hey, i'm sean and i'm new here. i just started a couple days ago. i've been a south park fan since the beginning and i've seen every episode. im also really into skateboarding and music
theres no stupid questions just stupid people
UserNames Are For Squares

Postby UserNames Are For Squares » Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:19 pm

*Cue cheesy hero-intro music*

I AM JOE! I LIKES ME SOME X-TREME TO THE MAXXX SOUTH PARK! But seriously folks, I'm Joe, and I, like countless other people on these boards, lied about my age to get in. Let's hear it for being 13 on an 18-plus website!

(PS: You'll probably hear me say that whole "let's hear it thing" in many different situations, along with some of my other hilarious catch phrases)

(Humor not a guarentee)
I'm too cool for signatures.

Why do I keep lying to myself?

-1 Self-esteem point.
idontcare278

Postby idontcare278 » Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:33 am

my name is { i dont care 278} and im addicted to southpark. I own all the seasons and have never missed an episode. I know the movie by haert and own the soundtrak to it and now all the songs. I think i need help. :twisted:
idontcare278

Postby idontcare278 » Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:36 am

[quote="UserNames Are For Squares"]*Cue cheesy hero-intro music*

I AM JOE! I LIKES ME SOME X-TREME TO THE MAXXX SOUTH PARK! But seriously folks, I'm Joe, and I, like countless other people on these boards, lied about my age to get in. Let's hear it for being 13 on an 18-plus website!

(PS: You'll probably hear me say that whole "let's hear it thing" in many different situations, along with some of my other hilarious catch phrases)
i lied to im 15 so your not alone. But then agien who doesnt lie about theyre age.

(Humor not a guarentee)[/quote]
soxrox

Postby soxrox » Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:51 pm

i... ok fine you broke through my facade... i am a chihuahua on the run.. i am only here because my love of butters and the enternet left me nowhere else to go... but that is ok... for i am a cheeky chihuahua... and i shall live on... i am 16... yes 16... i like to dye hair... i dont know why.. and because of my lack of thumbs it is hard...and my dream is to one day grow up and kill jimmy... that bastard stole timmy's thunder and next thing you know he will be taking butters down.. AND THAT CANT HAPPEN!!
hahaha... god im funny
angel_of_demonic_light

Postby angel_of_demonic_light » Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:19 pm

UserNames Are For Squares wrote:*Cue cheesy hero-intro music*

(Humor not a guarentee)

i lied too. i'm only 13.
i'll introduce myself.

i live in the U S. i love music (mainly classic rock.) i'm not telling you my real name but you can call me Biscuit. i am a BIG fan of south park. right now i'm writing my own fanfic. i like the website 'potterpuppetpals.com'. i have braces(wich really sucks ass.) :(

i think that's enough inofrmation.
RacheyraE

Postby RacheyraE » Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:27 pm

angel_of_demonic_light wrote:i lied too. i'm only 13.
i'll introduce myself.

i live in the U S. i love music (mainly classic rock.) i'm not telling you my real name but you can call me Biscuit. i am a BIG fan of south park. right now i'm writing my own fanfic. i like the website 'potterpuppetpals.com'. i have braces(wich really sucks ass.) :(

i think that's enough inofrmation.

Welcome to SPS! I'm RacheyraE - RaE. I used to have braces... they do suck ass. :roll: I'm also writing a two-part fanfic which I'll probably post on SPS when I'm done with Part 1.

(potter puppet pals are hilarious!)
GeneralCartmanLee

Postby GeneralCartmanLee » Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:00 pm

Hello there, everybody. I'm certainly not new here, but I haven't posted in a long-ass time. Hopefully I'll be dropping in from time to time, whenever I get the chance. :)

So, hello...again. 8)
"Where was I gonna go, Detroit?"
Angelthekennyfan

Postby Angelthekennyfan » Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:02 pm

Hi people im new but beware of dumb blonde! :parishilton:
ImageImage
RacheyraE

Postby RacheyraE » Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:03 pm

GeneralCartmanLee wrote:Hello there, everybody. I'm certainly not new here, but I haven't posted in a long-ass time. Hopefully I'll be dropping in from time to time, whenever I get the chance. :)

So, hello...again. 8)

I don't know you... but welcome back!
Angelthekennyfan

Postby Angelthekennyfan » Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:06 pm

I dont know anybody! Is it cause im blonde? :parishilton:
ImageImage
TeeNaGe_TiMe_KiLLer

Postby TeeNaGe_TiMe_KiLLer » Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:59 am

um hey people i guess. i dont know what really to say so i guess ill introduce myself to ya if you to hit me up if you want to know about me. im a guy and i like to listen to punk death metal crust and trash like rudimentary peni, M.D.C., D.R.I, Negative Approach, Napalm Death and way more so hit me up or what ever it is you do to get ahold of people on here if you want to chat or something.
LaTeRz[/b]
abzdasthprkfan

Postby abzdasthprkfan » Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:49 am

HI! im new to the site and hello out there

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”