The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Angelthekennyfanisback

Postby Angelthekennyfanisback » Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:02 pm

M Cartman wrote:
Angelthekennyfanisback wrote:
M Cartman wrote:STAY BANNED DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude I didnt do anything

Oh, of course..

Not you, you didn't do sh*t!

Nope, you were just banned for no reason.

Surely YOU'RE not a complete retard!!!

Nope, you did nothing.

:roll:
Ok what did I do?
M Cartman

Postby M Cartman » Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:05 pm

M Cartman wrote:
M Cartman wrote:STAY BANNED DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude I didnt do anything

Oh, of course..

Not you, you didn't do sh*t!

Nope, you were just banned for no reason.

Surely YOU'RE not a complete retard!!!

Nope, you did nothing.

:roll:
Ok what did I do?

HOW THICK IS YOUR MOTHERFUCKING HEAD?!?!?

You're a complete retard. All you do is post stupid f*ckin stuff, which should be considered SPAM.
AKA Mzepp
Angelthekennyfanisback

Postby Angelthekennyfanisback » Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:11 pm

There are really kids out there with retardation ok and Im not 1 of them!!!! 2. I didnt really get a warning before I was banned.people told me to have nice posts that has to do with the subject of the post and thats what I did!
M Cartman

Postby M Cartman » Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:20 pm

Angelthekennyfanisback wrote:There are really kids out there with retardation ok and Im not 1 of them!!!! 2. I didnt really get a warning before I was banned.people told me to have nice posts that has to do with the subject of the post and thats what I did!

I can't even talk about this with you you're so f*cking stupid.
AKA Mzepp
raisins_girl

Postby raisins_girl » Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:29 pm

My favorite episode of south park is raisins
crayola4chewbacca

Postby crayola4chewbacca » Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:29 pm

I have always hated Angelthekennyfan. :x And my feelings will never be changed.
Pro Recnahs BAN

C4C is my abbrieviated name.

If you're reading this, C4C has posted.

"I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die."
raisins_girl

Postby raisins_girl » Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:33 pm

Well I dont know her so I cant really complain about anything!
M Cartman

Postby M Cartman » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:36 pm

[quote="raisins_girl":05832]Well I dont know her so I cant really complain about anything![/quote:05832]
Well, she's a retard, and talks n00b.

There's 2 kinds of n00bs:
Good n00bs and Bad n00bs

The good ones are the ones that act intelligent and talk normal, not like they're in an instant message or sending a text message.

The bad ones act like complete retards and talk like: "omg lol how r u im fine THX!!1"
AKA Mzepp
raisins_girl

Postby raisins_girl » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:47 pm

So would I be considered one on your good list or bad list???
M Cartman

Postby M Cartman » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:51 pm

raisins_girl wrote:So would I be considered one on your good list or bad list???

Good, you're not acting like most n00bs... completely retarded.
AKA Mzepp
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:55 pm

Geez, we might as well change the name to "The Flame Thread".

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:Go away! Why can't you just stay banned

I don't mean anything by this, but isn't it ironic that some people could have said the same thing to you not too long ago?
suzukichic

Postby suzukichic » Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:11 am

okay well i hav no idea wat to talk about so thats wat ill talk about if thats fine!!!!!!maybe i do let me think.............................owwwwww that hurt lol sorry i being stupid because wll i dunno i guess i am stupid lol i dunno i dont care!!!!!!!!!! u know wat i think about rednecks there awesome they are so kooooooooooooooooooooooo they are hilirious jsut lov the way they live. i like to take the time and talk to u about myself well im a human being no kidding i like to have fun i liek to go boating and intertubing and paintballin i luv motorcyvcles i luv mustangs and i luv to draw (no not stick figures) i draw good i think i like to write poetry and i luv music i cant live without music!!!i like being different and laughing i luv laughing oh yeah by being different i mean by just not caring wat people think i like to give advice i like to b a smartass and i luv my man
Myspace is for whores...that's why I have one.
M Cartman

Postby M Cartman » Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:13 am

suzukichic wrote:okay well i hav no idea wat to talk about so thats wat ill talk about if thats fine!!!!!!maybe i do let me think.............................owwwwww that hurt lol sorry i being stupid because wll i dunno i guess i am stupid lol i dunno i dont care!!!!!!!!!! u know wat i think about rednecks there awesome they are so kooooooooooooooooooooooo they are hilirious jsut lov the way they live. i like to take the time and talk to u about myself well im a human being no kidding i like to have fun i liek to go boating and intertubing and paintballin i luv motorcyvcles i luv mustangs and i luv to draw (no not stick figures) i draw good i think i like to write poetry and i luv music i cant live without music!!!i like being different and laughing i luv laughing oh yeah by being different i mean by just not caring wat people think i like to give advice i like to b a smartass and i luv my man

I couldn't understand any of that. :lol: :lol: :lol:
AKA Mzepp
suzukichic

Postby suzukichic » Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:14 am

M Cartman wrote:
suzukichic wrote:okay well i hav no idea wat to talk about so thats wat ill talk about if thats fine!!!!!!maybe i do let me think.............................owwwwww that hurt lol sorry i being stupid because wll i dunno i guess i am stupid lol i dunno i dont care!!!!!!!!!! u know wat i think about rednecks there awesome they are so kooooooooooooooooooooooo they are hilirious jsut lov the way they live. i like to take the time and talk to u about myself well im a human being no kidding i like to have fun i liek to go boating and intertubing and paintballin i luv motorcyvcles i luv mustangs and i luv to draw (no not stick figures) i draw good i think i like to write poetry and i luv music i cant live without music!!!i like being different and laughing i luv laughing oh yeah by being different i mean by just not caring wat people think i like to give advice i like to b a smartass and i luv my man

I couldn't understand any of that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

its ok lol sorry i was just typing i dunno being wierd i guess sorry if it made u mad
Myspace is for whores...that's why I have one.
raisins_girl

Postby raisins_girl » Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:10 am

Does anybody else hate boring days? :roll:

Return to “Hot Topics”