Boobs Are f*ckin Great! If ya don't like em DON'T post here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:29 am

emericaskate07 wrote:
Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:
emericaskate07 wrote:
Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:
emericaskate07 wrote:quote]

Dude is that all you talk about? Seem's Like It! You catch on fast!
Wow you suck. I've had girlfriends, you don't see me saying.
LIKE OMFG I LUV U GOD THANKS 4 LETIN MI HAV A GF! I CAN STARE AT HER TITS ALL DAY BLA BLA BLA BLA. Yeah how long did your relationships last, till' the f*cking roofies wore off!!!
Dude your 16 right? Actually 20! But no thanks, I am not a little boy looking for a older man!
You don't share a house/apartment with your girl friend. Actually I do, I moved out when I was 18! I live in house if you have to know???!!!
How do you describe her as a lil chubby, who says that about they're girl friend. Any guy who has had a girl friend and has a brain knows she's skinny, she's always skinny, and nothing will make her look fat.
I'll admit she has some chubb! But the thing is she make me happy! And I guess the only thing that make's you happy is being a little bitch over the fact that I have a stable relationship that's lasted two years; with apperantly not a boy, but a women!!!

By the way...Brave_Sir_Ribbitt,

I was reading your file, and notice you like to smoke weed!

I don't know if you were stoned when you were typing another thread that went to me, but dude look, my username is:emericaskate07, not es07. Now I forgive you because marjuana dulls your mind and make's you lazy. But next time get it right or check your ass into rehab!!!

ES07 is you abbreviated. Marijuana is spelt marjuana. I'm not a stoner, I have a 122, I don't need rehab, my mind is open, don't forgive me I hate you. And I forsee your future on the board to be rather short if you keep your sh*t up.

Brave_Sir_Ribbit,

IF YOU WANT IT YOUR WAY KICK ME OFF!!! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!!! I HAVE BETTER THING'S TO DO THEN FIGHT OVER THE INTERNET!!! I'M LETTING YOU KNOW THE ONLY REASON I JOIN SPS WAS BECAUSE I WANTED TO TALK WITH OTHER'S ABOUT SOUTH PARK!!! THAT'S IT!!! BUT YOU AND OTHER'S ON THIS SITE HAVE TAKEN IT TO FAR WITH ME!!! IT SEEM'S EVERYTIME I POST A THREAD (POSTIVE/NEGATIVE) SOMEONE HAS TO TAKE IT TO AN EXTREME WITH MY COMMENT'S AND OPPINION'S! And yes, I know I could of left my girlfriend out...but the fact of the matter is, until you and other's fell reasonable enough to stop gaining up on me, I shall make a return. But in the meantime everyone, (esspically you Brave_Sir_Ribbit), start to think before you act on your emotion's. I will leave you with that in mind...Goodbye!

1. Is your girlfriend visible?
2. STOP POSTING IN CAPS.
3. FOR THE LAST f*cking TIME I'M NOT A f*cking ADMIN, I CAN'T BAN YOU! I can request for a ban, which I probably will yah ignorent rat bastard.
4. The only thing you've mentioned about south park was the f*cking title so far.
5. Lighten up you little bastard we're in a place called the f*cking Internet, I'm not even arguing or fighting with you I'm being my assh*le self.
6. Feel is spelt feel not fell.
7. Emotions don't own things okay there's no need to add the ' in between the n and the s.
8. It's spelt Especially.
Dude now I will wait for you to make some pathetic rebuttle to this post then laugh at it and won't bother replying about that.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:36 am

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:
emericaskate07 wrote:
Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:
emericaskate07 wrote:
Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:
emericaskate07 wrote:quote]

Dude is that all you talk about? Seem's Like It! You catch on fast!
Wow you suck. I've had girlfriends, you don't see me saying.
LIKE OMFG I LUV U GOD THANKS 4 LETIN MI HAV A GF! I CAN STARE AT HER TITS ALL DAY BLA BLA BLA BLA. Yeah how long did your relationships last, till' the f*cking roofies wore off!!!
Dude your 16 right? Actually 20! But no thanks, I am not a little boy looking for a older man!
You don't share a house/apartment with your girl friend. Actually I do, I moved out when I was 18! I live in house if you have to know???!!!
How do you describe her as a lil chubby, who says that about they're girl friend. Any guy who has had a girl friend and has a brain knows she's skinny, she's always skinny, and nothing will make her look fat.
I'll admit she has some chubb! But the thing is she make me happy! And I guess the only thing that make's you happy is being a little bitch over the fact that I have a stable relationship that's lasted two years; with apperantly not a boy, but a women!!!

By the way...Brave_Sir_Ribbitt,

I was reading your file, and notice you like to smoke weed!

I don't know if you were stoned when you were typing another thread that went to me, but dude look, my username is:emericaskate07, not es07. Now I forgive you because marjuana dulls your mind and make's you lazy. But next time get it right or check your ass into rehab!!!

ES07 is you abbreviated. Marijuana is spelt marjuana. I'm not a stoner, I have a 122, I don't need rehab, my mind is open, don't forgive me I hate you. And I forsee your future on the board to be rather short if you keep your sh*t up.

Brave_Sir_Ribbit,

IF YOU WANT IT YOUR WAY KICK ME OFF!!! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!!! I HAVE BETTER THING'S TO DO THEN FIGHT OVER THE INTERNET!!! I'M LETTING YOU KNOW THE ONLY REASON I JOIN SPS WAS BECAUSE I WANTED TO TALK WITH OTHER'S ABOUT SOUTH PARK!!! THAT'S IT!!! BUT YOU AND OTHER'S ON THIS SITE HAVE TAKEN IT TO FAR WITH ME!!! IT SEEM'S EVERYTIME I POST A THREAD (POSTIVE/NEGATIVE) SOMEONE HAS TO TAKE IT TO AN EXTREME WITH MY COMMENT'S AND OPPINION'S! And yes, I know I could of left my girlfriend out...but the fact of the matter is, until you and other's fell reasonable enough to stop gaining up on me, I shall make a return. But in the meantime everyone, (esspically you Brave_Sir_Ribbit), start to think before you act on your emotion's. I will leave you with that in mind...Goodbye!

1. Is your girlfriend visible?
2. STOP POSTING IN CAPS.
3. FOR THE LAST f*cking TIME I'M NOT A f*cking ADMIN, I CAN'T BAN YOU! I can request for a ban, which I probably will yah ignorent rat bastard.
4. The only thing you've mentioned about south park was the f*cking title so far.
5. Lighten up you little bastard we're in a place called the f*cking Internet, I'm not even arguing or fighting with you I'm being my assh*le self.
6. Feel is spelt feel not fell.
7. Emotions don't own things okay there's no need to add the ' in between the n and the s.
8. It's spelt Especially.
Dude now I will wait for you to make some pathetic rebuttle to this post then laugh at it and won't bother replying about that.

Alright, Dude! Peace! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

**Note** (Thank's for the info, as listed above in the new thread! I had to laugh at myself when I saw it!) :cartmanlaugh:
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
coffeeguy9
Board Moderator

Postby coffeeguy9 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:38 am

I know I speak for the rest of the bbs... but

STFU

I would lock this thread, but its off topic and is a great thread.

back on topic... NIPPLES LOL!
Read the Rules and use common sense, please.
treefiddy_350

Postby treefiddy_350 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:09 am

Yes Coffee, back on topic :!:

AATTAAA :!:
Member# 325291
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:11 am

b00bz0rs! :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:25 pm

Do not click on this link if you are Under 18, a prude, or gay.
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/234/1096/1024/perfect%20boobs.jpg
I figure it's about damn time something is actually on the topic pic wise.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
mewster

Postby mewster » Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:15 pm

So, what did I miss? :P
I'm now known as Cartman's Top Enemy. Please make a note of it.
Yuckman

Postby Yuckman » Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:39 am

BOOBS!! The best thing on the planet.
Kenny's #1fan

Postby Kenny's #1fan » Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:12 pm

[quote="Brave_Sir_Ribbit":00601]Has anybody sung the coconut song yet?[/quote:00601]

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/coconuts.htm

Kenny Rules!
Misty_Park_3R

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:20 am

I couldn't find pictures of any boobs on my computer, but I did find this pussy
SamKitty

Postby SamKitty » Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:21 pm

I'd flash the screen but you wouldn't see. Still fun to flash it though. *flash* It's a tid bit nipply in here. *BEWARE* Short people may lose eye!

:D
I ImageJuan Schwartz !
shelerella

Postby shelerella » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:52 pm

(@)(@) there....now go get a life....
mewster

Postby mewster » Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:13 pm

I'm now known as Cartman's Top Enemy. Please make a note of it.
jojo_non-conformist

Postby jojo_non-conformist » Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:17 pm

lmao, nice one
Kenny_always inmy-heart

Postby Kenny_always inmy-heart » Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:46 am

That http://www.joggs.com scarred me for life... :cry: :?

:P~*Call me Stephy please! I don't like being called by my username*~:P

Return to “Hot Topics”