The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

KennyDragon

Postby KennyDragon » Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:30 pm

I had a dream once where I was pestering Kyle and pissing him off cause I wouldn't leave him alone. I kept following him and stealing his hat and just teasing him lol..
Power of the dragon
southpk

Postby southpk » Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:15 am

captain_mystery wrote:
pokie2u wrote:i think the orange is very vibrant! :D yay for your sig! :wink: its very, as we all would say, "kylish"! :D ...*claps* great job! :wink:

im thinking of a new topic that just occured to me today... have any of you had a south park dream? or at least any featuring kyle? i have! :D ... i think about 2... i can't remeber them very well but i know that in the second one that kyle was sorta 3D and was wearing a funny black and pink fluffy pimp coat.... and then i passed out in front of him aaaaaaaand theeeeeen i woke at this place and i stole a truck load of stuff from him.....wierd! :shock: .....

I had a dream where i was about to make sweet love to cartman...but then I woke up

omfg it was strange. kyle,kenny,stan, and my parents were watching

omg I'd be scarred for life if I had a dream like that! *shudders* lol
Image ImageImage
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:42 am

Ugh, just the thought of that tubby piece of sh*t getting it on makes me wanna puke. I've had a couple South Park related dreams, I don't remember the content of any of them, but they were fairly general I'm sure.
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:46 am

When I was Kyle in my dream, I should have beat up Cartman. I wish that I could control my dreams so that I could beat his fat ass into a coma..... :lol:
I *Heart* You.
pokie2u

Postby pokie2u » Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:58 am

captain_mystery wrote:
pokie2u wrote:i think the orange is very vibrant! :D yay for your sig! :wink: its very, as we all would say, "kylish"! :D ...*claps* great job! :wink:

im thinking of a new topic that just occured to me today... have any of you had a south park dream? or at least any featuring kyle? i have! :D ... i think about 2... i can't remeber them very well but i know that in the second one that kyle was sorta 3D and was wearing a funny black and pink fluffy pimp coat.... and then i passed out in front of him aaaaaaaand theeeeeen i woke at this place and i stole a truck load of stuff from him.....wierd! :shock: .....

I had a dream where i was about to make sweet love to cartman...but then I woke up

......... :shock: .......... and i thought my dream was F**ked up! LOL :D ... thats so wierd! LOL... i think in my first dream it was one of those "regular day in south park" type dream.... i think i had my own character in my dream... not sure
A proud member of the Kyle Klub!
Image Kyle's little Aussie fan!
DrShort14

Postby DrShort14 » Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:48 pm

kyle benoit:

i pmed the leader.....and still no reply! unless he/she posted it here....and no way am i lookin through all those pages..lol i'm already getting a headache...so, someone pm me if i'm a member...pleez? :?
$ A Proud Member Of The Chaos Posse! $
$ A Proud Member Of The Kenny Army! $
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:09 pm

captain_mystery wrote:

dude,I'm already a lil drunk and now.....omg i need a bathroom....aw too late... :lol: dude,that is the most f*cked up,sick thing I could ever have hurd in my life and I really don't wanna picture something like that....I think that part in the chef goes nanners ep when cartman is only in his underweare on top of wendy was totally enough... :shock: :shock: ewwwwww damn dude!!
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:52 pm

I've never had any SP related dreams, strangely enough. Hmm.

Oh, and KennyDragon, it's PennsYLvania. :wink:
jojo_non-conformist

Postby jojo_non-conformist » Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:59 pm

can i be in Kyle's Klub? pwetty pwetty pweez :D
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:57 pm

jojo_non-conformist wrote:can i be in Kyle's Klub? pwetty pwetty pweez :D

yeah,all u gotta do is pm Tweeks_Coffee and say u wanna join :D
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:34 pm

we'll be glad to have you though!

wow I randomly pooped in again! yay!
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
southpk

Postby southpk » Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:46 pm

yeah anyone who wants to join, pm tweeks_coffee, and don't expect a fast reply he's probably busy :)
Image ImageImage
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:47 pm

aint he always busy...poor poor tweek
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

southpk

Postby southpk » Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:52 pm

I guess they could pm all_on_black also, if it's alot for tweek, but I don't know if he's still leader here too?
Last edited by southpk on Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImage
captain_mystery

Postby captain_mystery » Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:52 pm

has he even been around that much?

Return to “Character Discussion”