Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

pokie2u

Postby pokie2u » Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:06 am

:D over here south park is on in half an hour! :D yay! .... :) i dont know what episode it is because i dont have a tv guide this week... :( ...AGAIN! :o
A proud member of the Kyle Klub!
Image Kyle's little Aussie fan!
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:03 pm

I have a math test tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: god dammit i hate math so much,and i don't even kno anything for that test,ow well then I don't think i'll even bother to study then,I 'll get the same grade anyway.... :?
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
pokie2u

Postby pokie2u » Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:40 am

i have a stupid science assgnment to do.... my class is the only class in the whole grade that has to do it... sure we may be a little brighter when it comes to science but we need a break too!!! (we get 2 week holidays between each term over here and its that time now... i should be having fun! not studying! :( )...stupid 1000 word report.... :evil:
Quick_Nick

Postby Quick_Nick » Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:43 am

I'm a man that enjoys his pizzas.
pokie2u

Postby pokie2u » Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:58 am

:D im a girl that just wrote this spontanious poem in a msn conversation!

boogie woogie bumble bee.... i saw a blue tree... fly fly bumble bee... into the fan!

-by pokie2u ... :shock:
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:28 pm

[quote="crayola4chewbacca":377e7][quote="missycartman":377e7]..im paying for my weekend adventures , too much of a good thing huh :wink: :twisted:[/quote:377e7]

You have my attention. For now I can only imagine what happened.[/quote:377e7]

:wink:

[quote="crayola4chewbacca":377e7]I broke two fingers today, so it takes a while to type now.[/quote:377e7]

how did you manage that ?

Last year when i broke my toe i couldnt walk for weeks ..i swear never again will i ever break my toe , the pain was horrendous.

im being lazy today 8)
Agaath95

Postby Agaath95 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:30 pm

Today I start learning for a German test. I have to know 523
( I counted them) German words :shock: Time left: 9 days :?
missycartman

Postby missycartman » Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:41 pm

Agaath95 wrote:Today I start learning for a German test. I have to know 523
( I counted them) German words :shock: Time left: 9 days :?

Rather you then me ! ... good luck , i hope you pass .

I regret not taking a language in my options at school now ... such is life .

Up until year 9 i took French , our French teacher should have worked in a primary school , when ever we did good work she used to have these picture stamps that she used to stamp in our books ... and she used to make us colour them in too ........................lol
what ?!!
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:45 pm

I took that math test today.....as I expected I didn't kno a god damn thing :roll: well anyways I have a day off tomorrow!!!YEEEEEEEEYY!!!!and this satturday a friend of mine is crashing a party at her place,so I'm really looking forward to the week-end :lol: :D
"Open doors so I walk inside/close my eyes,find my place to hide/and the shake as I take it/let the show begin /open my eyes/just to hold them closed once again"
crayola4chewbacca

Postby crayola4chewbacca » Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:27 pm

missycartman wrote:how did you manage that ?

Me and some friends were playing football in our street, and when I was blocking my friends brother; he just snapped back my fingers as he rushed at me. He didn't know what he was doing.
Pro Recnahs BAN

C4C is my abbrieviated name.

If you're reading this, C4C has posted.

"I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die."
Brave_Sir_Ribbit

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:34 pm

I a man/guy/dude/boy/pot head/assh*le/poster who has a disliking for most new people.
I think this should be a Pinned Topic.
I believe that Blue Collar TV lost its humor roughly about a second or two after the theme song was over.
I'm a man who hates poetry and dislike some who right it especially people who right it spontaneously on an msn chat and decides to post it on the Random Facts about yourself thread and goes under the user name pokie2u which is a remarkably stupid dull unoriginal username that sounds extremely childish and sounds like it was thought up by a fourth grader which in the case it has a 99.8% chance of it actually being a fourth grader, 1% chance of being a third grader and 1% chance of being a very immature prissy fifth grader.
I'm a guy who sometimes stretches his insults out on the BBS
I sympathesize for some of the immature posters here because I was just like you for roughly about 5 to 6 days maybe a week if anything.
I hate very slutty people.
I love my younger cousin Ant who is 28 days younger than me, but I think it's safe to say and being blood I think I have the right to say he's a son of a bitch.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
jaydawGtwo04

Postby jaydawGtwo04 » Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:07 pm

i love the drums
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Tue Oct 04, 2005 8:17 pm

I'm so freakin tired every night for about a week or so and i can't figure out why
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:54 am

JayDawg I love your sig, it is the coolest thing I have ever seen.

kidding that is the worst f*cking sig I have ever seen, get that family guy picture fixed
Setting the standard since 1852
kyle_vs_cartman

Postby kyle_vs_cartman » Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:28 am

I'm all alone here again....this is getting really scarry,where is everybody??*echo* :? :? :lol:

Return to “Hot Topics”