The Official Butters Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Kenny_the_Plumber
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:23 am

Postby Kenny_the_Plumber » Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:11 am

SaddestSunflower wrote: At the age they are now, their faces are all the same, only the hair is different ... so of course I'm curious what they'd look like grown-up! :D


well i think this is about as close as your gonna get
Image
[url=hhttp://gammaworks.sytes.net/sigs/ktp_sig2.jpg[/img]hhttp://gammaworks.sytes.net/sigs/ktp_sig2.jpg[/img[/url]
Butters1986
Posts: 481
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:25 pm

Postby Butters1986 » Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:42 am

Oh my God, this is the first time I see someone who hates Butters to that level :?
Image
Image
Princess_Chaos_358176
Official Defender of Butters
Posts: 2089
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 6:26 am

Postby Princess_Chaos_358176 » Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:56 am

This was nothing. There was one user who'd come into threads that had nothing to do with Butters and say "Butters sucks! He should die! DEATH TO BUTTERS!" He made a ton of threads saying "Butters should die!" and "Who hates Butters as much as I do?" There was also a user who used to come here who made a picture of a dead Butters. He used to like Butters, then one day just decided that he was a retarded character and that he should die. Then there was a user who told me he jacked off when Butters got the ninja star stuck in his eye. And another user who IMed me on AIM and said Butters should be raped until he goes insane and kills himself.

Many people who hate Butters seem to have some kind of psychological problems. I mean, who gets sexually excited at the sight of a cartoon character bleeding? :?
bugzbunnie6
Posts: 1980
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:21 am

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:04 am

^ Cartman did, in 'Jared has Aides'... When Butters parents are beating him...

:cartmansmile: = "If I was older, I would so be jacking off right now.."
I *Heart* You.
Butters1986
Posts: 481
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:25 pm

Postby Butters1986 » Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:04 am

Saddism at its maximun :?
Image
Image
MissingOctober
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:44 pm

Postby MissingOctober » Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:51 pm

Kenny_the_Plumber wrote:
well i think this is about as close as your gonna get
Image

That's just messed up. I don't think Butters will actually look like that. That's more of a bumb version of Butters, if he was unemployed and in his forties. Ew.

I can imagine him cuter. Ah, I'm not a teenie bopper or anything, but I could see him in human form looking something like Aaron Carter.
Image
BC_ROCKS
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:07 am

Postby BC_ROCKS » Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:23 am

MissingOctober wrote:
Kenny_the_Plumber wrote:
well i think this is about as close as your gonna get
Image

That's just messed up. I don't think Butters will actually look like that. That's more of a bumb version of Butters, if he was unemployed and in his forties. Ew.

I can imagine him cuter. Ah, I'm not a teenie bopper or anything, but I could see him in human form looking something like Aaron Carter.
ok.........lol
proud member of the Cartman's Army
:D
Cartmans Bitch
Posts: 504
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:45 am

Postby Cartmans Bitch » Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:11 pm

Kenny_the_Plumber wrote:
SaddestSunflower wrote: At the age they are now, their faces are all the same, only the hair is different ... so of course I'm curious what they'd look like grown-up! :D


well i think this is about as close as your gonna get
Image



Noooooooo!!!!! I can't see him looking like that. I can picture him being beautiful and still having his innocence.lol
SOUTH PARK RUUULES!!! Lol YEAH BABY!!!

Image Vice President of the Cartman Army!!!
Kenny_the_Plumber
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:23 am

Postby Kenny_the_Plumber » Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:44 pm

Butters1986 wrote:Oh my God, this is the first time I see someone who hates Butters to that level :?


wtf are you talking about?? i love butters! i just posted that pic because it kinda looks like a future of him. im not saying the way that guy acted would be like butters, im just saying they look alike.

i would join the chaos posse, but then ide be a member of too much.
[url=hhttp://gammaworks.sytes.net/sigs/ktp_sig2.jpg[/img]hhttp://gammaworks.sytes.net/sigs/ktp_sig2.jpg[/img[/url]
Butters1986
Posts: 481
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:25 pm

Postby Butters1986 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:37 am

Kenny_the_Plumber wrote:
Butters1986 wrote:Oh my God, this is the first time I see someone who hates Butters to that level :?


wtf are you talking about?? i love butters! i just posted that pic because it kinda looks like a future of him. I'm not saying the way that guy acted would be like butters, I'm just saying they look alike.

i would join the chaos posse, but then ide be a member of too much.

I was talking about sexyeuropean71, not you :?
I'm in the Chaos Posse, wtf I don't have a sig about my memberships :o
Image
Image
captain_mystery
Posts: 1612
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:53 am

Postby captain_mystery » Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:28 pm

wasnt that pic of butters from Future self and me?
Image
"I make little distinction between those who commit evil and those who stand by and do nothing."

-"White Wolf," David Gemmell
Butters1986
Posts: 481
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:25 pm

Postby Butters1986 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:15 am

Yes and we are saying that Butters won't look that way when he grow up.
Image
Image
PR0FESS0R CHAOS
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:08 am

Postby PR0FESS0R CHAOS » Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:17 am

you know im in
Image
Butters1986
Posts: 481
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:25 pm

Postby Butters1986 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:59 am

Nice signature. It reminds me of that Professor Chaos' Quake III Arena model I downloaded yesterday. So cool 8)
Image
Image
Kenny_the_Plumber
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:23 am

Postby Kenny_the_Plumber » Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:07 am

a little big though ^

anyways, too bad they didnt have a "sketch" of butters in 913. those were hilarious!!
[url=hhttp://gammaworks.sytes.net/sigs/ktp_sig2.jpg[/img]hhttp://gammaworks.sytes.net/sigs/ktp_sig2.jpg[/img[/url]

Return to “Character Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests