Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Moshtaba
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:09 pm

Postby Moshtaba » Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:20 pm

I HATE JEWWWWWWWSSSSSS LOL BUT FOR REAL I HATE GAY PEOPLE!
Image
The_Paper_Boy
Posts: 1098
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:54 pm

Postby The_Paper_Boy » Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:24 pm

^ It's the "Things that piss you off" thread, not the "Things I hate thread."

Things that piss me off:
1. People that flatter themselves, example: My signature is so funny.
2. This Emoticon > :x.
3. The French language.
Brave_Sir_Ribbit
Posts: 4315
Joined: Sat May 15, 2004 6:02 pm

Postby Brave_Sir_Ribbit » Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:07 pm

I'm gonna name some users and why...
The Paper Boy-To much to say, but let me sum it up to once a pussycat always a pussycat. Also you lie way to much and you went on to say that many people on this board has no lives but when it's really you who has no life. You've never had sex dude, and your pms to me are annoying and you take every joke way to serious so blow me.
Trun, or whatever your name is: From what I've read, you got yourself in a pickle and you spew out retarded sh*t. You're way more retarded tham TPB. You aren't gonna win an argument, you practically keep f*cking yourself over. Hitler was insane and not in a good way. Also Hitler was a pussy. You are definatly that kid that's in everybodies school and you're the one that everyone even D&D players make fun of you at school, so you come to the internet with knowledge of absolutely nothing and type these stupid racist remarks on a south park board after you wipe the tears off your face. You're that kid that's most likely gonna shoot up your school. So shut the f*ck up you facist prick.


I think I have an avator. So in your f*cking face tw3aker.
The BBS' #1 Conan fan. The BBS' Official Retired assh*le.
Kenny_the_Plumber
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:23 am

Postby Kenny_the_Plumber » Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:13 pm

The_Paper_Boy wrote:3. The French language.


dude f*ck you. scottish accents make my ears blead :roll:
[url=hhttp://gammaworks.sytes.net/sigs/ktp_sig2.jpg[/img]hhttp://gammaworks.sytes.net/sigs/ktp_sig2.jpg[/img[/url]
Mr. Hat_DX27
Posts: 3616
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:50 pm

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:21 pm

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:I think I have an avator. So in your f*cking face tw3aker.

I don’t see no avatar, you’re probably thinking about the special rank you got.

As for things that piss me off: A few people at my school (who shall remain nameless), who like to spread false roomers about people. They just annoy me to all hell!
Image
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
kaileykorn
Posts: 1098
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 4:10 am

Postby kaileykorn » Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:20 pm

Brave_Sir_Ribbit wrote:Trun, or whatever your name is: From what I've read, you got yourself in a pickle and you spew out retarded sh*t. You're way more retarded tham TPB. You aren't gonna win an argument, you practically keep f*cking yourself over. Hitler was insane and not in a good way. Also Hitler was a pussy. You are definatly that kid that's in everybodies school and you're the one that everyone even D&D players make fun of you at school, so you come to the internet with knowledge of absolutely nothing and type these stupid racist remarks on a south park board after you wipe the tears off your face. You're that kid that's most likely gonna shoot up your school. So shut the f*ck up you facist prick.


Thank you. That's pretty much what I wanted to say in my second post, but I didn't want to start a flame war.
Dude Cartman Rocks
Posts: 1413
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:51 am

Postby Dude Cartman Rocks » Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:56 pm

I know this is kind of stupid but it f*cking pisses me off


When you order something online and it tells you that it will get to your house in 3 days, and after 7 dats you still dont have it!!!!!!!!, god that pisses me off! lol
Kenny_Fox
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:06 pm

Postby Kenny_Fox » Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:01 pm

Many many many things llliiiikkkkkke:
1. Bread crumbs in the butter.
2.Christmas
3.Snobby girly girly girls
4.When my dog won't let me sleep and hogs all the room on the bed
5.My own clumbliness
IT'S DOUGLAS THE DICKLESS HIPPO!!!!
Bubbles+Fox=BFF!!!
Image
Dude Cartman Rocks
Posts: 1413
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:51 am

Postby Dude Cartman Rocks » Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:05 pm

Kenny_Fox wrote:Many many many things llliiiikkkkkke:
2.Christmas


umm why christmas?, are you jew?
Kenny_Fox
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:06 pm

Postby Kenny_Fox » Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:08 pm

dude cartman rocks!! wrote:
Kenny_Fox wrote:Many many many things llliiiikkkkkke:
2.Christmas


umm why christmas?, are you jew?

Yup why?
IT'S DOUGLAS THE DICKLESS HIPPO!!!!
Bubbles+Fox=BFF!!!
Image
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY
Posts: 3384
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 6:55 pm

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:22 pm

Because you're suppossed to celebrate Hannukah.
Setting the standard since 1852
Cartman_91
Posts: 2878
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:22 am

Postby Cartman_91 » Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:33 pm

I am from Ottawa and what really pisses me off is that we have to learn French as a second language. My parents even told me WE might even have to move to Calgary because the French is so low there. You can't get a half decent job if your not good at french. I think French people should piss off and stay out of us english people's business
Image
mewster
Posts: 1879
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 4:49 am

Postby mewster » Sun Dec 25, 2005 5:39 am

[quote="IneedBoutTREEFIDDY":01792]Because you're suppossed to celebrate Hannukah.[/quote:01792]

Thanks for the heads-up. I'm sure he needed a reminder :)

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, a Blessed Eid ul-Adha, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy New Year to all and, to Bill O'Reilly and the other Christmas Jihadists, Happy Holidays! :lol:
I'm now known as Cartman's Top Enemy. Please make a note of it.
iceiwynd
Posts: 2905
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:24 am

Postby iceiwynd » Sun Dec 25, 2005 5:48 am

Cartman_91 wrote:I am from Ottawa and what really pisses me off is that we have to learn French as a second language. My parents even told me WE might even have to move to Calgary because the French is so low there. You can't get a half decent job if your not good at french. I think French people should piss off and stay out of us english people's business


We have to learn French here, too, although I get that Ottawa would need it much more than Calgary does - outside of French class I never, ever use it. I had a friend who lived in Montreal who moved here (Calgary) because of the same whole French thing. As for me, well, French pisses me off. Quebec pisses me off. We're the only country in the world with a French tumour, and it sucks balls. So taking Spanish in high school.

Hannukah pisses me off, because it is a stupid holiday based on a lie and it is also a cheap rip-off of commercial Christmas.
terrance&philliparesw
Posts: 980
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:17 am

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:12 am

Moshtaba wrote:I HATE JEWWWWWWWSSSSSS LOL BUT FOR REAL I HATE GAY PEOPLE!


I suppose that means you hate Kyle & Matt Stone then? :? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you're gonna be very popular on BBS... it's not like I care though, I HOPE all the Jews (& gay people) on this thread start a flame war with you!.. Also, the way you wrote LOL on the end of "I hate Jews" was absolutly pitiful .. do you think someone would actually think that was funny? Your more pathetic than Trun.
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image

Return to “Hot Topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 2 guests