how do you think it will all end?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

saltydog343

how do you think it will all end?

Postby saltydog343 » Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:23 am

when southpark ends (it will eventually, im dreading the day) but when it finally is at the end how do you think trey and matt will send it off?

IDEAS?
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:11 am

They should show the boys as adults looking back at their childhood, and all their wives and kids would be there too.
Agaath95

Postby Agaath95 » Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:52 am

^ That'd be way too predictable (IMO). I hope the last episode will have an open ending. That gives you the idea that there's a lot more that has yet to happen.
stupid_spoiled_whore

Postby stupid_spoiled_whore » Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:02 am

Agaath95 wrote:^ That'd be way too predictable (IMO). I hope the last episode will have an open ending. That gives you the idea that there's a lot more that has yet to happen.

No Way! An open ending would suck...I'd want closure, and something shocking to happen, like Everyone dies but Kenny...or Butters Dies...open Endings suck, Look at Everybody Loves Raymond..................................I dont watch everybody loves Raymond :roll:
J.Stevenson
BlindHamster

Postby BlindHamster » Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:14 am

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

I R IN UR FUTUER PLYAING UR WII.
MasterArcaJeth

Postby MasterArcaJeth » Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:28 am

I think Matt and Trey have shown themselves to be unpredictable enough to do anything. As previously suggested, one possible ending could be something apocalyptic resulting in everyones death, perhaps even by a Monty Python foot. Also as previously suggested, an open ending could be a possibility. It has its up and down points, but enough pros to make it a good ending. However, the more likely scenario would be something completely unexpected. And though one couldn't even begin to guess, I have a few ideas:

A: Barbara Streisand returns to finish what she started.

B: The whole thing was a dream by soap opera actors.

C: Fade to blank in the middle of a sentence.

D: Matt and Trey die in the show so the people of South Park have nothing more to do.
I'd eat a whole wet bucket full of sh*t before I eat another plate of mecrob.
buttersis#1

Postby buttersis#1 » Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:02 am

end it with a movie in witch they all die and go to heaven xx for cartman/ move to different cities/or resolve al of their problems.

C: Fade to blank in the middle of a sentence.

surely that will cause a RIOT big time and will piss everybody off
Does the Spork Bend Or is the spork bending you?
troyez

Postby troyez » Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:09 am

It will never end! You who think it will are weak fans, if you can be called "fans."
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:14 am

troyez wrote:It will never end! You who think it will are weak fans, if you can be called "fans."

And, I guess you are yet another assh*le who can't handle someone having an opinion that is different than his own. Like this board needs more of that.

If South Park went on forever, eventually we would be getting nothing but crappy episodes like what happened with The Simpsons. A real fan would want the show to end while it is still good, rather than keep going and declining in quality until it is a joke.
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:48 am

That is the dumbest thing I've ever read, saying if we're true fans we won't think it will end. bullsh*t! I am a major fan of South Park and I know it might stop at season 12, that's a fact not my thought. I think the last episode of South Park will be kind of emotional/dramatic but really funny kind of like "Kenny Dies". Or maybe the last episode (at the very end) they should be standing outside of their classroom about to go into Grade 5 and they say "it's time for us to move on to the next fase of out lives" and Cartman says some smart ass comment and ruins the moment. It would also be cool if it was a "seeing into the future episode" and they see their college or high school lives. I don't know what could happen, but it'll be awesome, I can assure you that!
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:23 pm

^ Those are preety good ideas. If the ending is an open ending, it would be open to fanfictions which would in a way continue South Park.
NoSu

Postby NoSu » Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:55 pm

Open ending would be the best way , Then they could continue it and it wouldn't piss everyone off.

I think we all have our idea how it Should end and what they should do etc and it kinda crush alot of people's idea's if they did.
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:19 am

I want the last episode to be a completly normal episode with no mention of end otherwise we would just be annoyed about it ending it would be good if it was longer like a hour long
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:32 pm

troyez wrote:It will never end! You who think it will are weak fans, if you can be called "fans."

All things have to come to an end.

I'd like to see a cliffhanger ending to the show, leave it open so we can talk about what could have happened.
Setting the standard since 1852
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:47 pm

Personally, I think the show should end before it goes the way of "The Simpsons." I think it should do what the writers of "Futurama" did and give it a memorable ending that gives closure, but is still open-ended (i.e. the 'Rama episode shows Fry and Leela possibly getting together, but no one really knows how that would really work out because it was only shown in a hologram).

I still think SP has a LONG way to go before it ends, though, and if it does, Matt and Trey shouldn't ruin anything for the fans by giving them too much information like the writers of a certain nameless show did *coughSIMPSONScough*...

Return to “General South Park Discussion”