Role Play Thread

Posts made here do not increment your post count.

Moderator: Big-Will

spazmagee
Posts: 771
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:21 am

Postby spazmagee » Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:19 pm

*karli wakes up and streches* "Are we...AW! It still hasn't moved?" *rolls her eyes skyward*
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:41 pm

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:21 pm

*When Spike walked out of the room he opened the door on Spike, who got squeezed against the wall. He had followed Tweek and was now stuck in the blubber as well.*

[color=orange:98e85][size=75:98e85]Help......me......[/size:98e85][/color:98e85]
spazmagee
Posts: 771
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:21 am

Postby spazmagee » Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:34 pm

*karli to Ryan* "How long have we been in here for?"
Mr. Hat_DX27
Posts: 3616
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:50 pm

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:58 pm

*Ryan to Karli* “I don’t really know. I kinda passed out for a bit. I thought you’d know.” *pushes buttons* “Dude, how are we gonna get out of here?!”
Image
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
spazmagee
Posts: 771
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:21 am

Postby spazmagee » Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:07 pm

*karli to Ryan* "I don't know! But we can't loose it, we can't!"
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:41 pm

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:14 pm

*Spike hears a sound from the elevator. He squeezes out from under the enormous fat man and rushes to it.*

Hm, the sound seems to have gone away

*He starts to walk away*
Mr. Hat_DX27
Posts: 3616
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:50 pm

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:22 pm

*Ryan to Karli* “I’m gonna go up the little hatch on the roof of the elevator. Give me a lift.” *gets on Karli’s shoulders and opens the little roof hatch. He is now on top of the suspended elevator* “Damn, we look pretty high up!”
Image
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
spazmagee
Posts: 771
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:21 am

Postby spazmagee » Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:28 pm

*karli starts staggering because Ryan's heavy* "Uh, can you hurry up? What do you see?"
Mr. Hat_DX27
Posts: 3616
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:50 pm

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:42 pm

*Ryan to Karli* “Well, we look pretty high. I’d cut the cables, but, because we’re pretty up there, we’d probably die. I don’t know what we’re gonna do.”
Image
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
spazmagee
Posts: 771
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:21 am

Postby spazmagee » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:09 pm

*karli to Ryan* "Well, I certainly don't want to die, so I say we should just try to make time fly by so it won't seem so long until we get help."
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny
Posts: 998
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:41 pm

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:27 pm

*Spike returns to the fat-guy scene and saves Amber and Tweek. As they race from the room, the fat guy farts again, louder than ever. This one causes a stench ten times worse than the other. As the smell finds its way into Spike's nose, he collapses.*

Go on without me! Save yourselves.

*He crawls, in obvious pain and discomfort, and finally makes it out of the door where Amber and Tweek are waiting.*

So, uh what's up guys? Had any new flavors of coffee lately, Tweek? Played any new games, Amber?
Mr. Hat_DX27
Posts: 3616
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:50 pm

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:55 pm

*Ryan to Karli* “Ok, so…uhhh….what do you wanna do?”
Image
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
spazmagee
Posts: 771
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:21 am

Postby spazmagee » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:59 pm

*karli to Ryan, trying to think of ideas* "Um, wanna arm wrestle?"
Mr. Hat_DX27
Posts: 3616
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:50 pm

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:36 am

*Ryan to Karli* “Uh, sure!”
Image
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
spazmagee
Posts: 771
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:21 am

Postby spazmagee » Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:37 am

*karli rolls up her sleeve and puts her elbow on the floor*

Return to “Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest