The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:11 am

Wow, I haven't posted in this thread in awhile. Glad to see it's still up and running... :)

20 more days till Season 10 begins! I'm excited. I'm looking forward to some good Kyle eps, which hopefully we will get... and perhaps an episode where Cartman gets his ass kicked by Kyle again?
Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:22 am

Yep, I might throw a party.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:54 am

Hopefully a "Kyle episode" won't be the abomination that 901 was. I think we'll finally get some good parts for Kyle though, maybe he can even knock Cartman down a couple pegs (or just kill him, either way). Kyle returning to his former glory would be enough to make a great season fo me.

As for everyone that wants to join, I'd be happy to let you join, but there's nothing left. The Mods deleted The Kyle Klub awhile ago, so don't stress about it. There's no external forum or anything, this is really all that's left.
Cherry Vanilla

Postby Cherry Vanilla » Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:21 am

Well, I don't think I'm gonna read all 217 pages, but I;d like to join if you don't mind. Kyle's my favorite after all.....

Heh, just read "The Kyle Klub" is no longer, so in that case, I shall probably just be a semi-frequent poster in this thread.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:36 am

There's a SP personality quiz on Character Discussion, under "You are Tweek." Anybody try this? I just did. I answered the 10 ?'s and got my results.

I AM Kyle! No lie! That's what it gave me!

They offer three different quizzes, but I only tried that one. The other two are more trivia and stuff.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:10 pm

I got Kyle too. I search http://www.quizilla.com for South Park quizes and I get Kyle everytime.
OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(>

Postby OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(> » Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:22 am

AngusMcTavish wrote:There's a SP personality quiz on Character Discussion, under "You are Tweek." Anybody try this? I just did. I answered the 10 ?'s and got my results.

They offer three different quizzes, but I only tried that one. The other two are more trivia and stuff.

LOL. That quiz is so stupid and if you're a Jewish Kyle fan, its pretty much impossible for the results to be anything but Kyle.
You couldn't make me laugh even if I was already laughing my ass off and you were the one that made me do it.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:12 am

OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(> wrote:
AngusMcTavish wrote:There's a SP personality quiz on Character Discussion, under "You are Tweek." Anybody try this? I just did. I answered the 10 ?'s and got my results.

LOL. That quiz is so stupid and if you're a Jewish Kyle fan, its pretty much impossible for the results to be anything but Kyle.

I know, maybe someone should make a really detailed one with like 40-50 questions which aren't really SP based, but give you choices to make, and whichever ones you choose pick out which character you are most like :D

BTW I took it, and got Kyle too...
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:00 pm

I took all three. I was Kyle on two and Tweek on one.
PinkPrincess

Postby PinkPrincess » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:35 pm

Umm why do you guys like kyle? What's so great about him??
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:36 pm

He's just a really cool character that alot of us relate to. If you don't like him, then don't post here. This thread is for Kyle fans.
PinkPrincess

Postby PinkPrincess » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:40 pm

If you don't like him, then don't post here. - kylebeniot.

Hey, I can do what I want, it's a free country!!! [s]kyle sucks! And his hair is stupid too. i was mad when they said on the commentary of kenny dies that they were GONNA kill him off but decided not to. South park would kick even more ass without that f*cker named kyle[/s]

I can do what I want, too, and I could have deleted or edited this post, but I decided on a strikeover.

- Big-Will
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:43 pm

I swear if all the other people that post on this thread came here, you would wish you never came to this board.

Back on topic, ignoring this spammer: I watched The Entity afew days ago. I thought Kyle was really good in that one. It was funny how he got so annoyed with his cousin.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:09 am

PinkPrincess wrote:If you don't like him, then don't post here. - kylebeniot.

Hey, I can do what I want, it's a free country!!! kyle sucks! And his hair is stupid too. i was mad when they said on the commentary of kenny dies that they were GONNA kill him off but decided not to. South park would kick even more ass without that f*cker named kyle

Yeah it's a free country, but respect isn't free, you don't just get it straight away, it's earned, but when you say sh*t like "South park would kick even more ass without that f*cker named kyle" Then ALL that is lost from me, because around 95% of this board are Kyle fans, with me being one of the biggest. Stick to posting about your own f*ckin favourite, without poisining this great thread please...
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!

Postby Mr_Jefferson_killed_Kenny » Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:27 am

So this is where it all began?

Anyway, 16 more days til the next season. Hopefully there will be some Kyle episodes in it.

Return to “Character Discussion”