Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:41 pm

This freaking wooden chair I'm sitting in! It's killing my butt. I'm getting tired of having always to sit in a wooden chairs in my house.
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:22 pm

When some dill parks across from you at Sonic with HID headlights, and leave them on while they're sitting there. It blinds the hell out of me. I was going to walk over to this one person and be overly nice in asking them to turn their lights off, but my dad was at the wheel, and he just flashed his lights at them. Oh, and by the way, the colored text thing doesn't piss me off, but it is a bit annoying when someone writes in a shade of green that doesn't show up easily against light grey. Not that I'm wanting anyone to change what they're doing, I'm just saying is all.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:55 pm

It pisses me off when people stare. It's so annoying.
joe casanave

Postby joe casanave » Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:08 pm

ppl who wont f*ckin shut up

[i:0e064]75th post[/i:0e064]
ImageImageImage
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:35 pm

KyleBenoit wrote:It pisses me off when people stare. It's so annoying.

I know exactly how you feel!

One thing that pisses me off a lot is that I can't get on here from my school computer network. :roll:
Delition

Postby Delition » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:19 pm

Why, do you have some stupid filter that won't let you on here?

If that's the case, go to myshield.com and create an account. I haven't been there in a while, but when I was in high school I used that to bypass the filter each and every time. I'm not quite sure how the site works anymore, since I haven't been there in a while.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:21 pm

Thanks!! :D
Del Negro 50

Postby Del Negro 50 » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:39 pm

Old bitch teachers that get mad over everything. :x
No messin' with the negro...
Thanks to 'dude cartman rocks!' for the sig.
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:51 am

One thing that really gets to me is when people point out the obvious or ask obvious questions. For instance, I got cut on the weekend; the hairdresser cut it into a bob and gave me a fringe, so I looked pretty different. When I came to School yesterday, I swear at least 10 people came up to me and said something like; "Oh my god, did you get your hair cut?", "Did you get a fringe?" or, "You look different... did you do something with your hair?" sjdksjdifsdj! BAH! >__< They can CLEARLY see that I got my hair cut, so why must they ask me? Just to confirm it? Or are they expecting an answer along the lines of; "Nooo... I just said 'Abracadabra' and twirled my magical fairy wand in 3 circles and it suddenly styled itself into a bob..." Because, dude, that's the answer they recieved.

... Yeah, because we're all magic and we can use our magical wands to magically avoid going to the magical hairdressers to magically get our hair cut, therefore saving a magical $30, in which we can magically use that magical money to buy ourselves something more magically useful, because WE'RE ALL f*cking MAGIC.
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
Del Negro 50

Postby Del Negro 50 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:03 pm

Another thing that pisses me off is posers.
No messin' with the negro...
Thanks to 'dude cartman rocks!' for the sig.
BlindHamster

Postby BlindHamster » Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:48 pm

terrance&philliparesw wrote:One thing that really gets to me is when people point out the obvious or ask obvious questions. For instance, I got cut on the weekend; the hairdresser cut it into a bob and gave me a fringe, so I looked pretty different. When I came to School yesterday, I swear at least 10 people came up to me and said something like; "Oh my god, did you get your hair cut?", "Did you get a fringe?" or, "You look different... did you do something with your hair?" sjdksjdifsdj! BAH! >__< They can CLEARLY see that I got my hair cut, so why must they ask me? Just to confirm it? Or are they expecting an answer along the lines of; "Nooo... I just said 'Abracadabra' and twirled my magical fairy wand in 3 circles and it suddenly styled itself into a bob..." Because, dude, that's the answer they recieved.

... Yeah, because we're all magic and we can use our magical wands to magically avoid going to the magical hairdressers to magically get our hair cut, therefore saving a magical $30, in which we can magically use that magical money to buy ourselves something more magically useful, because WE'RE ALL f*cking MAGIC.

Amen to that.
And when you're looking for something and someone else said: "Found it yet?"
Yes! Of course I found it! I'm just still looking because I like to look for things I've already found!

I R IN UR FUTUER PLYAING UR WII.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:48 pm

Posers, preps (the bitchy ones who think they're all that, not the nice ones which some of my friends are), emos, liars, homophob's, people who take things too seriously, people without a sense of humor, people who aren't talented and think they are, all the crappy writers on fosff.net that think they're the best, people who flame me and my friends, people who call my sister a slut just because she made afew huge mistakes, lots of other stuff. i'm mainly pissed off at people and the world. There are too many assh*les out there and not enough accepting, intelligent people who AREN'T a waste of flesh, blood, and soul.

...Oh yeah, and my dog pisses me off whenevr he farts. He's old now and just can't control his body anymore.
gmac

Postby gmac » Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:00 pm

When you're walking behind someone, and they just make a quick stop to talk to their friend or some one, it's so gay, i just say to them sometimes, "Get out of my way dickhead".
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:22 pm

gmac wrote:When you're walking behind someone, and they just make a quick stop to talk to their friend or some one, it's so gay, i just say to them sometimes, "Get out of my way dickhead".

Yeah thats so annoying. Can't these people walk AND talk at the same time? Or are they just too f*cking stupid?

Also, when people fart and they say they didn't. I mean, "It's ovbious it was you. Now f*cking admit it so the everyone can get on with their lives!"
adair

Postby adair » Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:33 pm

Litter Bugs!!!!! Nobody pisses me off more then someone who is too lazy to throw their trash away.

Return to “Hot Topics”