Things that PISS YOU OFF!!!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

WyldeJ

Postby WyldeJ » Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:50 pm

People who disagree with your opinion and they wont respect your opinion and just wont shut up,yes i dont mind discussing it but some people just take it too far!
Thats why when im older im creating a virus which you can send to them via email and when they open it blows up there monitor! :D
It's Official.
Delition

Postby Delition » Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:43 pm

T&PAS: I can't stand when the opposite of your situation happens. I can't stand it when people walk up to me and say "You notice anything new?" to me.

Especially when one of my douche "friends" came up to me and said "You notice anything new?" while sitting across from me at the table. He had his arms crossing each other and was waiting for a response. After a minute of me saying "I don't care" and him saying "C'mon guess", he moved his arms.

"I'm surprised you didn't notice, Lance. I cut my arm while I was throwing a hatchet up in the air and catching it."

I was so close to just laughing in his face. How in the hell was I going to notice when he was covering his arms?
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:27 pm

WyldeJ wrote:People who disagree with your opinion and they wont respect your opinion and just wont shut up,yes i dont mind discussing it but some people just take it too far!
Thats why when I'm older I'm creating a virus which you can send to them via email and when they open it blows up there monitor! :D

f*ck...I always worry about getting something like that... :shock:

It would be cool if you sent it to that "PinkPrincess" spammer though.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:17 am

Right now it's pissing me off when people continuously bring up spammers and just don't let it drop. Seriously. I still see Recnahs being mentioned, why? It's like everytime some of these people notice that there's a new spammer they go and harp on them, bringing them up in conversation when it's not necessary and continuously blabbing about them, and it's usually the people who do this who are spammers themselves.

Chrissake, really, do half of you even look at what you're posting, or, hell, even know?
Del Negro 50

Postby Del Negro 50 » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:56 am

People who think theyre so cool piss me off.
No messin' with the negro...
Thanks to 'dude cartman rocks!' for the sig.
OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(>

Postby OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(> » Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:03 am

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:I'm glad I don't have neighbors like that.

I really don't like it when people stare at me either. That's usually what triggers my paranoia, when people look at me. I don't know why that is; I just hate it. Maybe it's because I used to get "the look" from everyone all the time....I always worry that they're going to do something to me.

Yea, I hate that too. When I enter a classroom and everyone looks at me. I hate that. :tweek: Feels like they're judging me. Also, when people are laughing, I always get this feeling that they're laughing at me. I'm so insecure sometimes. That's probably why I hate talking in public like when I have to present a project or just answer a question the teacher asks.
Last edited by OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(> on Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
You couldn't make me laugh even if I was already laughing my ass off and you were the one that made me do it.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:05 am

Me too!!!

I guess we have the same problem then.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:39 am

OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(> wrote:Yea, I hate that too. When I enter a classroom and everyone looks at me. I hate that. :tweek: Feels like they're judging me. Also, when people are laughing, I always get this feeling that they're laughing at me. I'm so insecure sometimes.

I'm like that, I hate them situations

I hate Xbox's but only when you kick them accidently and 3 bones in your foot snap...
... I hope I get to stay off tomorrow, I can't even put a sock on right now, and my feet are freezing :x
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:31 am

[quote="BlindHamster":724e2]And when you're looking for something and someone else said: "Found it yet?"
Yes! Of course I found it! I'm just still looking because I like to look for things I've already found![/quote:724e2]

*Laughs* I get asked that ridiculous question quite frequently.

I love sarcastic people. They are so entertaining. XD.

Oh, oh! I just thought of something that pisses me off. Have any of you ever heard of that TV show, "One Piece?" My effing god, my brother watches all the friggin' time... it irritates the sh*t out of me! And the theme song is even worse. BAH!
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
jewbetcha

Postby jewbetcha » Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:25 pm

Wanna know what pisses me off? LIARS. F*ck you if you lie. Grow some goddamn balls and tell the goddamn truth, goddamn it.
Sorry, rough night.

Code: Select all

[IMG]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/jewbetcha/74c8a12d.jpg[/IMG]
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:59 am

When people assume I am a certain way just because of the way I dress or look... :evil:
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
MISS_Conduct

Postby MISS_Conduct » Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:50 am

IT FUKING PISSES ME OFF WHEN YOU PEOPLE WRITE IN COLORS THAT ARE VIRTUALLY IMPOSIBLE TO READ ON THE COMPUTER LIKE THIS COLOR....AND THIS ONE .... AND THIS ONE TOO... AND DONT FORGET ABOUT THIS ONE....

THOSE COLORS HAVE EVERYONE LOOKING AT THEIR COMPUTER FROM AN ANGLE AND SQUINTING WHIILE TRYING TO MAKE OUT WHAT THE PERSON TYPED...

SO STOP IT!

thank you i will stop yelling now because that is also annoing
~~~~ KRISTINA ROSE ~~~~
DONT FORGET TO BRING
A TOWEL

...ya wanna get high?
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:25 am

[quote="MISS_Conduct"e0]IT FUKING PISSES ME OFF WHEN YOU PEOPLE WRITE IN COLORS THAT ARE VIRTUALLY IMPOSIBLE TO READ ON THE COMPUTER [color=greene0]LIKE THIS COLOR[/colore0]....[color=olivee0]AND THIS ONE[/colore0] .... [color=browne0]AND THIS ONE TOO[/colore0]... [color=bluee0]AND DONT FORGET ABOUT THIS ONE[/colore0]....

THOSE COLORS HAVE EVERYONE LOOKING AT THEIR COMPUTER FROM AN ANGLE AND SQUINTING WHIILE TRYING TO MAKE OUT WHAT THE PERSON TYPED...

SO STOP IT![/quotee0]

Ahem...

You don't need to WRITE IN ALL CAPS to show that YOU'RE ANGRY; that's why EXCLAIMATION MARKS! were invented.

I agree with you, Jewbetcha. People who lie constantly really get to me. Although, I'm kinda glad that there are fibbers out there; their lies are so entertaining. For example, there is this girl in my Drama class who tells me and my group of friends the most ridiculous, but entertaining lies. (I think I've already mentioned this, but I can't help myself; it's just so funny. XD.)

In Grade 7, she told me that her great- great- great- great Grandfather is Shakespeare and that she starred in movie with Mel Gibson. Yeah, yeah, I know.. you're probably saying, "It was in Grade 7, and little kids lie all the time, blah blah blah." But, last year and the year before (Grade 10 & 9) she told me that she was a witch and could shoot "fireballs" from her eyes. If that wasn't enough, she also mentioned that she knew how to speak and write in "Goth Language."

I swear, at least 60% of my entertainment comes from her lies.
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:01 am

Jay C wrote:
OMG_They_Killed_Kenny(> wrote:Yea, I hate that too. When I enter a classroom and everyone looks at me. I hate that. :tweek: Feels like they're judging me. Also, when people are laughing, I always get this feeling that they're laughing at me. I'm so insecure sometimes.

I'm like that, I hate them situations

I hate Xbox's but only when you kick them accidently and 3 bones in your foot snap...
... I hope I get to stay off tomorrow, I can't even put a sock on right now, and my feet are freezing :x

You and I are on the BBS injury list Jay C! :D Three days ago, I broke my hand punching a damn "dry-erase" board because I was fighting with my Mom. Haha, on my part. I'm so pathitic (and in pain) that I can't sleep or hardly move my wrist without cussing and screaming. :cry:
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:14 pm

Something that really gets annoying is when people post their post count.
1.all you are doing is trying to get your post count up.
2.it is spam
3.We can read your post count, you don't have to tell us.
Setting the standard since 1852

Return to “Hot Topics”