1001 was GREAT! Clever as HELL...

Discuss rumors and ideas here!
saltydog343

1001 was GREAT! Clever as HELL...

Postby saltydog343 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:04 am

I dont know if it was jsut me, but the way the made the new episode was great. They did it in a way that they could make fun of Isaac, give some respect to him, and also throw in making fun of scientology with out having any evidence that they are directly making it towards them.

Great episode if this was just the begining i cant wait to see the rest of the season.

MAtt
yodaman23

Postby yodaman23 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:11 am

They once again prove there brillance at the week long dead line, topigraphical humor, mocking and respect at the same time. It had to be one of my favortie episodes of all time. The way they spliced his old voice clips together was hilarious and the allusion between the super adventure club and scientology were expertly done. My hat goes off to Matt and Trey.
CartmanClone69

chef

Postby CartmanClone69 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:15 am

ya i thought this was genius that they used his old lines. i was thinking that would be a good idea. i kinda wanted them to pull this gag all season its not like chef was used this importantly in the last 2 or so seasons. they could have had chef just say his classic lines in the cafeteria every episode. but still this was genius and they made his death very final (i loved cartmans line about him still being alive but i could barely laugh because of how sad i felt) once i watch this again i will laugh my ass off even more. i hope they do a lot with the darth chef character
Stewiotyping Jews Is Tewible!
SpiN_SycLe

:SAD:

Postby SpiN_SycLe » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:17 am

CHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEFFFFFFF!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

*cry*

at least he went in a manly way.....
gjr1228

Postby gjr1228 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:19 am

i agree, i think that episode was genious. was a good way to send a message to the freaks who protested the "closet" episode. i can go on forever about my thoughts on Isaac's decisions but i aint got that much time. i aint goin to see MI:3 either. ill go see it when Cruise finally comes out of the closet. "Super Adventure Club" LMAO!!!!
catzy02

Postby catzy02 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:20 am

Oh god, I loved it. my roomies and I were laughing our butts off... I'm suprised the neighbors didn't knock on the door we were so loud.

Brilliant ending... just brilliant. I didn't see that last part coming. I can't wait to see what the future holds.
I eat babies!
laszlo514

Postby laszlo514 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:23 am

perhaps the most important episode ever. SP is about social commentary. Matt and Trey did nothing short of destroying Goliath. I salute you.
shawn_intl

Postby shawn_intl » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:23 am

That was genius! I was freaking at the beginning when it was so obvious pre-recorded Chef-speak was being used, but it all fell perfectly into place.

Darth Chef...beautiful!
Mrs. Wendy

Postby Mrs. Wendy » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:36 am

Matt and Trey.........I Love you guys!
Thank you for another beautiful start to what seems to be another fun and fudge packed bizarre season of South Park!
Mr. Hat's off to ya!
:D
brisox60

Postby brisox60 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:42 am

"I want to make love to your...a$$hole, children...."

I loved the way they made the words of Chef appear so blatently spliced together and off key....
Ledergrant

Postby Ledergrant » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:46 am

Marvelous, Wonderful, Great, Spectacular.

What a way to show the F-in Scientology Morons what an F-in joke their religion is. Issac Hayes can kiss my black ass. What a F-in ungrateful moron. F him and his entire religion. F Tom Cruise and his F-in horrible movie, amazon made up girlfriend and F-in fake kid.

God Bless you Matt and Trey.
Robert_Mairek

Postby Robert_Mairek » Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:12 am

Another great episode, I love it. South Park proves once again that even in 10 seasons it can stay funny.

One of the best parts is the "This is what Super Adventure Club Members Actually believe." :D
Horridus

Postby Horridus » Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:26 am

Ok someone give me the condensed version. Chef was killed off because Issac left the show ? Was a good episode even if it was his last! :evil:
plockton

Postby plockton » Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:48 am

It was both a love letter to Isaac Hayes and a jab at those who control him -- without ever mentioning them by name. It was a way to say goodbye to Chef and a way to keep him around.

Credit to Matt and Trey for sticking to the clever route rather than taking the easy and obvious one.
Tim Sheridan

Postby Tim Sheridan » Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:52 am

This episode was nothing short of brilliant. Scientology is a brain washing cult. Chef has a chance ot return, save face, and rejoin the rest of the 'real' world. I only hope he does it soon so the rest of the season can be dedicated to exposing the real agenda behind scientology teaching, with Chef in the lead role. Scientology is what it is... a cult of brain washing manipulators, but this episode makes it as humorous as it can be.

Return to “Episode Speculation”