The last time you cried.....

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

zeppo616

Postby zeppo616 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:57 am

While watching the ending of episode 1001. :cry:
HesseldeBoer

Postby HesseldeBoer » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:01 am

First about he tears:The tear ducts are there to protect your eyes from going blind, to keep them lubricated and cleansed, and not to respond to the suffering of others. This may be a crude way of putting things, but that's the fact of the matter.
We have translated that as an expression of sadness. Emotions activate the glands, unfortunately.... M00ndragon69, the fate of the world is in your hands. You decide. Just press the button and the whole thing is finished. I am ready to go any time!
Hessel
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:09 am

HesseldeBoer wrote:First about he tears:The tear ducts are there to protect your eyes from going blind, to keep them lubricated and cleansed, and not to respond to the suffering of others. This may be a crude way of putting things, but that's the fact of the matter.
We have translated that as an expression of sadness. Emotions activate the glands, unfortunately.... M00ndragon69, the fate of the world is in your hands. You decide. Just press the button and the whole thing is finished. I am ready to go any time!

Well, well well, I can just press the button and the whole thing is finished..LOL..I am glad you think I am so powerful.. I AM THE BITCH GODDESS, BOW BEFORE ME!!!!!!!

Seriously, who are you really? You can't really be like how you are behaving on here..Come on, admit it..Half of what you have been saying on here is just an act to get attention..
HesseldeBoer

Postby HesseldeBoer » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:02 am

I'm just a puppet sitting here. And we are two puppets, two computers, two tape recorders playing, that is all.Your value system is the one that is responsible for the human malady, human tragedy, forcing everybody to fit into that model.
I'm simply a machine functioning automatically. The mechanism is functioning in an automatic way.
If you accept the helplessness the problem is solved.
The ideal of the perfection that has been placed before us has put the whole thing on the wrong track.
Hessel
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:07 am

HesseldeBoer wrote:I'm just a puppet sitting here. And we are two puppets, two computers, two tape recorders playing, that is all.Your value system is the one that is responsible for the human malady, human tragedy, forcing everybody to fit into that model.
I'm simply a machine functioning automatically. The mechanism is functioning in an automatic way.
If you accept the helplessness the problem is solved.
The ideal of the perfection that has been placed before us has put the whole thing on the wrong track.

LOL..Your rant almost sounds like one of a serial killer in a horror movie..So, tell me, how many people have you killed?
HesseldeBoer

Postby HesseldeBoer » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:15 am

These religious people have created a policeman inside you. Certain actions are termed good and certain other actions are termed bad either before or after you do them. That hasn't helped you in any way.
Man's problem is basically the moral dilemma—questioning your actions before and after. It has become a neurological problem, not a religious problem. Even God is a neurological problem. God is the jumbled spelling of dog but the whole of your being is reacting to the word God.
Hessel
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:18 am

But, you are dodging my question..We weren't talking about me, we were talking about you. And, the question was, how many people have you killed.
HesseldeBoer

Postby HesseldeBoer » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:38 am

Your being cynical. That's a fact, nothing wrong with it. I'm not saying anything against it. I'm not saying it is wrong, you see. If it is not so something must be wrong with you. Whatever you do I am not against at all.
There is no religious content—there are no mystical overtones at all—in what I am saying. Man has to be saved from the saviors of mankind! The religious people, they kidded themselves and fooled the whole of mankind. Throw them out! That is real courage.
Hessel
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:48 am

No, I am not being cynical, and I am not misunderstanding you. I am just asking if you practice what you preach. If you really believe all you are preaching on this board, then how does your world view affect how you treat others? I am not passing judgement, just asking. Mostly to see what kind of response I get.
HesseldeBoer

Postby HesseldeBoer » Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:15 am

It is the "How to live" that has really destroyed the natural way the whole thing is going on. That is where the culture steps in and tells you, "This is the way you should act and live. This is the one and the only thing that is good for you and good for the society."
Hessel
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:19 am

Back on Topic:

The only real time I cried, was when my Uncle Bill died. It was very emotional for my family; and more for me because I was very close to my Uncle. During his passing I was crushed of not knowing mu Uncle wouldn't be around me anymore. The saddest and most haunting thing about my Uncle passing, was that he died the day after I turned 18 years old (7/07/04). I remember reciveing a phone call (ten hours before he passed). We talked about skateboarding (which what I use I do at the time), graduating high school, college; and "our family." The most ironic thing about talking to my Uncle, I thought for some reason that was going to be the last time, I was ever going to talk to him. I remember shurgging it off; and going on with my daily (summer) routine.

Around 10:30 am, my little brother came into my room and told me that Uncle Bill had died. Shaken and confused, I told him he was messing around. My brother shook his head side to side; and started to cry. Filled with frustration and emotion, I ran out of my room and saw my Dad. I ask him if Uncle Bill passed, sobbing my Dad said yes. At that exact moment I felt like Satan had stabed me in my heart.

Sobbing and being filled with anger; I kept repeating.."I just

spoke to him ten hours ago.."
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
3 People Parking1019

Postby 3 People Parking1019 » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:43 am

In 7th grade, I got into my first actual physical fight with someone. When I got home that day, I cried in my sisters arms. I guess since it was my first fight, it was just out of dramatic effect, kind of like Ralphie on A Christmas Story after he beats up Scott Farkus.

Have any of ya'll ever cried after a fight?
What do weird people and poor people have in common?

Weird people make no sense.
Poor people make no cents.
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:17 am

^I have only cried after one fight. The reason I was crying was becuase I felt hulimated, and felt the whole school had me on a pedastoll as they watched me fight. It's embarssing to fight at school, becuse if you don't win you're coinsidred a wimp or a "pussy." If you win, your cool for the day. But by the next following day; everyone will forget you and your glory will be gone.
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:02 pm

Last time I cried was last night, when I was faced with an impossible paper on Huck Finn due the next day. It was horrible, but it's almost over now... and like I always say, you have to get through the bad to get to the good.
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:12 pm

kaileykorn wrote:Last time I cried was last night, when I was faced with an impossible paper on Huck Finn due the next day. It was horrible, but it's almost over now... and like I always say, you have to get through the bad to get to the good.

^I'm glad that your getting through your paper on "Huck Finn" kaileykorn! I remember having to tackle huge essays in one night, read two chapters (each chapter 30 pages long) and do other homework from my other class. (That's the reason I drop-out of Community College this last fall semester.) I spent countless nights pulling on my hair and crying. School can be a thorn in the side sometimes.
Cartman Army

Return to “Hot Topics”