The last time you cried.....

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

3 People Parking1019

Postby 3 People Parking1019 » Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:22 pm

emericaskate07 wrote:^I have only cried after one fight. The reason I was crying was becuase I felt hulimated, and felt the whole school had me on a pedastoll as they watched me fight. It's embarssing to fight at school, becuse if you don't win you're coinsidred a wimp or a "pussy." If you win, your cool for the day. But by the next following day; everyone will forget you and your glory will be gone.

Yeah, my fight was kind of like that. I got into a fight right when I got off the bus and the kid I fought threw the first punch. Right when he threw the first punch, the bus drove away and I heard kids go "ooooooo!!" so all they saw was that kid punch me, so they probably asssumed i got beat up. morons.
What do weird people and poor people have in common?

Weird people make no sense.
Poor people make no cents.
Giulia

Postby Giulia » Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:36 pm

the last time I cried was when my cat died under a car.. I saw his blood, it was horrible, I felt guilty 'cause I didn't close him at home...
who cares if we are not f*cking nice?!?!
one086

Postby one086 » Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:33 pm

Last edited by one086 on Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:19 pm

emericaskate07 wrote:glad that your getting through your paper on "Huck Finn" kaileykorn! I remember having to tackle huge essays in one night, read two chapters (each chapter 30 pages long) and do other homework from my other class. (That's the reason I drop-out of Community College this last fall semester.) I spent countless nights pulling on my hair and crying. School can be a thorn in the side sometimes.

Oh, I know exactly what you mean! Part of you just wants to say, "Screw it!" and go to bed, but the other half keeps reminding you of the bad grade you'll get if you do that. It is quite frustrating sometimes... but then there's no better feeling in the world then finishing a really difficult paper, turning it in, and going to sleep. :)
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:18 am

I sometimes cry a lot when I'm by myself. Well, not so much anymore, but I used to be so lonely........ :cry:
DarkDucky

Postby DarkDucky » Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:53 am

The last time I cried was... when I was a baby?
I seriously don't remember the last time I cried

except maybe when I'm walking against the wind on a cold winter day and my eyes start watering.
[center]Image
My dA account[/center]
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:00 am

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:I sometimes cry a lot when I'm by myself. Well, not so much anymore, but I used to be so lonely........ :cry:

I know how you feel SJ, I used to cry alot when I was going through manic depression and bi-polar. It freaking sucks feeling like there's no better tomorrow. :cry:
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:01 am

Giulia wrote:the last time I cried was when my cat died under a car.. I saw his blood, it was horrible, I felt guilty 'cause I didn't close him at home...

Many things have happened to my cat, but luckily she's still alive. She fell out of my bedroom window, got almost-run over and this really nasty cat attacks her nearly every night.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:25 pm

The last time I "cried" was when we sold my grandparent's house in San Antonio. But I don't want to count that, because it was just like when you yawn really big and your eyes water.

The last time I cried, really cried, bawling, snotty nose and all, was 2 nights before my mom passed away in '01, of complications from kidney failure/rejection. She had been in the hospital for a couple of weeks, and before that point I just had no doubts that she would pull through. After then, one thing that'd get me going is hearing "Tupelo Honey" by Van Morrison. It was her favorite song. I still mist up when I hear it.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:12 pm

DarkDucky wrote:except maybe when I'm walking against the wind on a cold winter day and my eyes start watering.

I hate that, it always happenes to me. I'd be walking with some of my mates and the wind would make my eyes water badly, then they would start saying "Ha! why are you crying?" But I'd be like "f*ck off lad, you know it's just the wind" :lol: Kind of funny, but annoying too... :roll:
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Mad Genius

First Real Fight...

Postby Mad Genius » Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:10 pm

I remember when I was in the ninth grade, this one guy used to pick on me endlessly to the point of bringing me to tears.

One day I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and this guy wanted to pick on me... Just the sound of his snotty voice pissed me off that day and we both started taking out on each other in the school cafeteria. Since I'm legally blind and rely on really thick glasses to see, I had a friend of mine hold my glasses so they wouldn't get ruined in the fight (they're not cheap!). I fought blind, (no fooling) and avoided 70 if not 80% of his blows to me. One of the teachers on duty saw us fighting, tried to break us up, but since i was unable to see who was in front of me, I accidentally struck my teacher (luckily, she knew that a friend was holding my glasses and knew of my vision impairment) and had to get a security guard to break us up. Both this guy and I cried because of our own reasons. I cried because I couldn't take any more of him teasing me. He cried because he had lost his father a few weeks before and came to terms with what he did and thought of what his father would have said to him, had he still been alive.
"Enthusiasm mediocre; keep in mind the animals are DEAD!"
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:39 pm

A few nights ago, I cried because of a dramtic dream I had of my Grandma passing. It was terrible! In my dream I saw my Grandma floating around in a white, foggy, fuzzy (something similar to Heaven) area. While I was there (in the dream) I ask my Grandma, "why are you floating in the air; and why I am not able to hug you?" My Grandma didin't responed..I awoke in fear; and automaticaly called my Grandma. I answred crying. "Grandma, I had a dream about you passing and being in Heaven." (I broke out in tears.) She tried to calm down, and replied with, "that her day is coming, like all of ours; and maybe it's God's way of preparing you for the worst." (I started to calm down.) I told her how much I loved her and thank her for everything that she has done for me in my life. She was thankful that I cared and respected her and her choices.
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
spiritualsuicide

Postby spiritualsuicide » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:51 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:I sometimes cry a lot when I'm by myself. Well, not so much anymore, but I used to be so lonely........ :cry:

somehow i feel really lonely almost every time im sitting around alone at home. sometimes i get to the point of crying. i dont know exactly why i feel so lonely, but it probably has something to do with the fact that a year ago a had some really good friends and life was fun and now i dont have any real friends anymore.
Merry f*cking Christmas!
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:47 pm

spiritualsuicide wrote:

somehow i feel really lonely almost every time I'm sitting around alone at home. sometimes i get to the point of crying. i dont know exactly why i feel so lonely, but it probably has something to do with the fact that a year ago a had some really good friends and life was fun and now i dont have any real friends anymore.

I'm so like both of you SJ and spiritualsuicide! When I was in Junior High and High School, I used to outburst and cry in class for no reason. Sometimes the treatment we all recieve in life, makes us want to cry at certain points; espically when we reflect back on "hurtful thoughts."
Cartman Army
Mad Genius

Postby Mad Genius » Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:37 pm

emericaskate07, I know that feeling. All throughout my grade school career, I was teased and picked on to the brink of insanity. I remember not being invited to Friday Night parties, dances, Spring Breaks.... The list went on and on.

I remember when I was in the tenth grade... grade.... grade... grade... (okay, I'll stop with the dramatic effect) I was confronted by a girl who said I was "cute" and wanted to "invite" me to her condo with some other friends. Normally, I never got invited, so I said that I'd love to go and have fun at the beach. I told my parents, whom were very excited that a girl in my age group invited me to her condo.

Two days later, after I saw her again I asked her. "Are you excited about spending spring break in your condo? When and where should I meet you??" After that, I found out the truth. I was the butt of her cruel joke in to which she replied "ooohhhhh that... See, I was dared to ask the biggest geek in school to spend spring break with me and my friends. I wouldn't invite you if you were the last guy on earth!" My excitement soon turned into a *HUGE* disappointment... I came home and without any explination started crying. I told my mom (who's really close to me) that there aren't any spring break plans and that I was the butt of someone's cruel joke. Fortunately for me, one of her friends who really *LIKED* me for who I am (or was at the time) thought it was very mean spirited and stopped being her friend. I later found out that the girl who liked me had a crush on me. We went out for six months and during those six months, she helped me overcome some of my worst depressions in school (I was manager of the swim team and everyone hated me there) and at the end of that year, her family moved to Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
"Enthusiasm mediocre; keep in mind the animals are DEAD!"

Return to “Hot Topics”