The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here!

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

treefiddy_350

Postby treefiddy_350 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:37 am

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:You know what? f*ck this. I'm not going to be pushed around by my stupid parents. f*ck you Dad, f*cki][/i]uck you Mom, and most of all, f*cki][/i]uck you Treefiddy_350. You are the biggest, widest butthole I have ever had the misfortune to be downwind of. May you suffer horribly in the fires of hell, you stupid assh*le. And to my parents, you can just suck TF_350's balls, because I don't give a flying f*cki][/i]uck about what you want to change.

Hahaha, you suck mom & dad.

Thanks SJ you're great! Thumbs up!
You should work on your penmanship. :wink:
Member# 325291
BlindHamster

Postby BlindHamster » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:40 am

S_J, why does your mother care that much about you posting here and what you post here?

It's not like we're all gonna lure you in our basements with false promises of candy (or violence in your case ;)) and then rape you 43534534 times.

I R IN UR FUTUER PLYAING UR WII.
Agaath95

Postby Agaath95 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:03 am

^ Aww, you spoiled my evil plans! :P

Random: A lamp attacked me....in my sleep.
spiritualsuicide

Postby spiritualsuicide » Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:44 am

man S_J that sucks. cant you tell her that youre happy now because you found friends here?
Merry f*cking Christmas!
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:48 am

Cartman_91 wrote:
emericaskate07 wrote:I'm going to put all my save files from email "mailbox" onto a 3.5 floppy disk.

Also, does anybody know when the new "Family Guy: Volume Four and Five Fifth/Sixth Season" is going to come to DVD?

Peter Jackson's "King Kong" looks like an incredible movie!

Family Guy Volume 4 Is Estimated to Come out In November just to let you know

Thank you "Cartman_91!" That relieves alot of tension and stress! Many thanks! :D

I'm hopefully going to buy Kingdom Of Hearts: 2 tomorrow.
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:59 am

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:Ah f*ck what my parents think. I don't care if they know I'm here; it's not like they can do anything about it.

Besides, I have a shrink who is going to "talk" to my mom about this.................apparently it's causing me great stress and sh*t. :wink:

Dude, I've tried to keep a lid on my big mouth, but this has been bothering the hell out of me.

In my opinion, it seriously sounds like you have an unhealthy dependency to the BBS and some of the users on here. Sure, it's great that you've established alot of friendships here, but it sounds to me that your whole life revolves around the BBS.

Have you ever considered the possible situation of the BBS being shut down? Whether it's only temperary or possibly forever, think about what you're going to do if you're ever in that situation. You can't simply depend on a forum to fulfill your life.

Oh, and to be frank, I think that this forum is truly causing you great stress "and sh*t."

God, I didn't mean for that to sound harsh, but that's just my opinion.

Random: I'm currently downloading 3 songs by Placebo; "Nancy Boy," "Centrefolds," and "Slave To The Wage." W00t!
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
IneedBoutTREEFIDDY

Postby IneedBoutTREEFIDDY » Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:20 pm

terrance&philliparesw wrote:Have you ever considered the possible situation of the BBS being shut down? Whether it's only temperary or possibly forever

It will go when South Park goes, Big Will said that back a while ago. I wonder what someof you will do on April 4th, I'm betting a couple suicides.
Setting the standard since 1852
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:29 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:It will go when South Park goes, Big Will said that back a while ago.

Really? Aw. Well, if I somehow manage to stay on here until the end of South Park's run, that'll be amazing enough for me.

And yeah, Cat, I completely agree with you. Screw it if you're coming off too harsh, it needs to be said, and some of the people on here really need to listen to it. Stop making the BBS your whole life. Get out somewhere, even if it's just a grocery store or something, I mean, come on. It's pathetic.

April 4th/5th is going to be a funny day. :D

And my monitor was seriously tripping some more again, being all tinted blue. I looked it up on google, went down, had good times twisting a nob thingy that's attatchs the monitor cable to the computer, and now it's back to normal. I IS GEENUS
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:45 pm

S_J - unlucky about your Mum reading this. My Mum says I can't come on this site or any forum any more because 'They're full of peados' but I ignore her and come on here anyway. Just cos she's my Mum doesn't give her the right to control my life. If she asks if I've been on here I just lie and say 'No. Course I haven't. Would I lie to you?'. So, my advice - ignore your Mum. That's what I do and it works for me. You can't make this thing your life, though. You need to balance it out with doing other stuff so you're prepared for when it shuts down at the end of south park.

I have to delete my computer history cos my school gives every kid a computer but like every month the history is printed out and shown to the school. So I delete mine loads to be safe.:wink:

Random: We had a pregnancy talk at school today. It was so funny! :lol:
JesusComplex

Postby JesusComplex » Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:52 pm

I'm gonna go cruisin in my awesome car...

It's a '89 Dodge Aries...her name is Abby...yeah that's right.

JesusComplex is a girl *rawr*
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:06 pm

IneedBoutTREEFIDDY wrote:
It will go when South Park goes, Big Will said that back a while ago. I wonder what someof you will do on April 4th, I'm betting a couple suicides.

I'll give you good odds on that :P

Random: My auntie's just brought my little cousin around, she's 9 days old and she's really cute ^-^ (She looks like my mom though :roll: )
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
spiritualsuicide

Postby spiritualsuicide » Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:09 pm

random: yesterday was the 6 month aniversary of me signing up here, although i didnt start posting till early january.
Merry f*cking Christmas!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:02 pm

spiritualsuicide wrote:random: yesterday was the 6 month aniversary of me signing up here, although i didnt start posting till early january.

Dude! You joined on my birthday! XD
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:05 pm

I am at school. That random enough for you? :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:46 pm

Jay C wrote:
spiritualsuicide wrote:random: yesterday was the 6 month aniversary of me signing up here, although i didnt start posting till early january.

Dude! You joined on my birthday! XD

SS joined two days after my birthday..... which must be two days before Jay C's birthday.

Return to “Hot Topics”