The last time you cried.....

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:27 am

^You have been through a rough one "Mad Genius." To me, you sound very grounded and emotional to other peoples feelings. Your an awesome dude "Mad Genius!"

I'm going to add you to my BBS buddy list! :wink:
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:29 am

^You have been through a rough one "Mad Genius." To me, you sound very grounded and emotional to other peoples feelings. Your an awesome dude "Mad Genius!"

I'm going to add you to my BBS buddy list! :wink:
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Mad Genius

Thanks!

Postby Mad Genius » Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:44 pm

Thanks for replying, emericaskate07, I added you to my buddies list, too. I forgot to add that I was friends with the Quarterback of the High School Football team. The girl who "invited" me had a mad crush on him, but he didn't like her because she was a smug snob (no fooling!), and less when she did that to me, so as a way of revenge, we gave her a taste of her own medicine....

I wrote fake love letters, which he signed as "your secret admirer", which he secretly slipped into her locker. It took two weeks, but when we arranged a time and place, I invited all of my friends and her (former) friends to see her get what she deserved.

She showed up early, so we had to either hide or just act like subtle extras in a movie. When my friend (the Quarterback) came, she got it handed to her in a silver plate. He tore her crush into shreds, which left her crying. *sobs* "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! I'M THE MOST POPULAR GIRL IN SCHOOL!!" His reply: "because you deserved getting a taste of your own goddamn medicine after ripping on my friend!" At first, she didn't know who the Quarterback was talking about. Then he pointed to me when I slowly walked toward him. It not only made her scream, but it made her cry even harder. Hearing her sob made me laugh really hard. I know it was wrong, but revenge is so sweet when the tables turn on those who treated you like a fool in the first place.
Last edited by Mad Genius on Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Enthusiasm mediocre; keep in mind the animals are DEAD!"
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:45 pm

^God, I wish you lived here! There's a lot of kids I'd love to do that to! :cry:
Mad Genius

Wow, really?

Postby Mad Genius » Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:52 pm

haha... That was twelve years ago. I'm 27 now. That girl was so f***ing out of it, too. our prank made her request to be transferred to a different school. I'm serious too, she was *THAT* sensitive. Funny, she liked serving sh** to people, but when she had sh** served to her, she didn't like it! Good riddance, too.
Stovepipe_Jam

Re: Wow, really?

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:54 pm

Mad Genius wrote:haha... That was twelve years ago. I'm 27 now. That girl was so f***ing out of it, too. our prank made her request to be transferred to a different school. I'm serious too, she was *THAT* sensitive. Funny, she liked serving sh** to people, but when she had sh** served to her, she didn't like it! Good riddance, too.

You remind me a lot of myself. You are now on my buddy list. :wink:
Kyle's_Marklar

Re: Wow, really?

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:56 pm

Mad Genius wrote:haha... That was twelve years ago. I'm 27 now. That girl was so f***ing out of it, too. our prank made her request to be transferred to a different school. I'm serious too, she was *THAT* sensitive. Funny, she liked serving sh** to people, but when she had sh** served to her, she didn't like it! Good riddance, too.

And she actually ate the sh*t when you served it to her? She's nasty...

j/k I'm not that stupid :lol:
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Mad Genius

Buddies List

Postby Mad Genius » Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:59 pm

Stovepipe_Jam, I added you and emericaskate07 to my list. Feel free to PM me anytime!
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:53 pm

I don't usually cry, I just feel like I might cry alot. Like at the end of King Kong, or in Kenny Dies and The Return Of Chef. But the last time I actually cried was when I was around 9 or 10 (I'm 15 now) and my cat ran away. :cry:
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:56 pm

I The last time I cried was yesterday. I wasn't crying because I was sad..these were tears of joy. What made me cry was, well I was with my boyfriend and he to0ld me that he heard a song on his MP3 player as he was riding his bike to school and he said that it reminded him of me and made him go faster. When I heard the song, I couldn't hold the tears back. I was that happy. Wow...all this depression is gone. Everything I had hoped for is finally happening. :D

Disappear by Hoobastank (our song)

There's a pain that sleeps inside
It sleeps with just one eye
And awakens the moment that you leave
Though I try to look away
The pain it still remains
Only leaving when you're next to me

Do you know, that everytime you're near
Everybody else seems far away
So can you come and make them disappear
Make them disappear and we can stay

So I stand and look around
Distracted by the sounds
Of everyone and everything I see
And I search through every face
Without a single trace, of the person
The person that I need

Can you make them disappear?
Make them disappear

There's a pain that sleeps inside
Sleeps with just one eye
And awakens, the moment that you leave
And I search through every face
Without a single trace, of the person
The person that I need

I HAVE TO learn this song at bass tonight! :D
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:46 pm

Mad genius you're my hero!! :oops:
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:17 am

A few nights ago, I had cried. I was upset (and depressed) over how my Granma has been feeling. She has been going through a rough time with her diabetes. She's been having "ups and downs" (emotional). I felt so distresed over how she felt, I started to cry over her situation and having high hopes she will get better! :D
Cartman Army
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:22 am

emericaskate07 wrote:A few nights ago, I had cried. I was upset (and depressed) over how my Granma has been feeling. She has been going through a rough time with her diabetes. She's been having "ups and downs" (emotional). I felt so distresed over how she felt, I started to cry over her situation and having high hopes she will get better! :D

Aww I really hope she gets better dude :D

The last time has stayed the same... I've had a very unemotionless last 2 weeks :roll:
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Cartman L.

Postby Cartman L. » Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:23 pm

Mad genius,I think this is your first posts i run into.....That story creates a contagious urge in people to add you in their buddies list.I will do the same,not only cause as I girl I felt bad about your broken heart,but as a Cartman fan,because of the revenge you took!!!How did the tears of unfathomable sadness tasted????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I LIKE U MAN.........
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:37 pm

Actually, I havn't cried for a whole week! =D Go me!

Return to “Hot Topics”