The Official Kyle Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:31 am

I'm actually excited about tomorrow's ep. I like FG maybe every bit as much as our little green-hatted friend, so I'm gonna be rootin' for him!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:22 pm

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:I think Kyle going “Dude, the acid, I’m totally tripping balls!” was, like, the best line in the ep, but then again, I’m just a messed up dude, so what do I know. :P

Yeah that got me :lol: A lot did in that ep... but that line was just great XD
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
spiritualsuicide

Postby spiritualsuicide » Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:37 pm

^that line, and ikes line after that is definitely one of my favorate ones. it was f*cking hilarious :lol:
Merry f*cking Christmas!
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:03 pm

That's how it's down here on the farm!
Rachel_Lee14

Postby Rachel_Lee14 » Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:22 pm

that was a hilarious line, i liked ikes little suit too! kyle is by far my favourite SP character :D
<3 Kyle
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:02 am

Mr. Hat_DX27 wrote:I think Kyle going “Dude, the acid, I’m totally tripping balls!” was, like, the best line in the ep, but then again, I’m just a messed up dude, so what do I know. :P

So true. I just about died laughing! :lol: (By the way I'm new, but Kyle is my FAVORITE character.) Also, I thought the new episode was great, I loved the sequence of Cartman and Kyle battling it out on the bigwheels...too funny. :P

Edit:
Yes, I think it is good that so far in season 10 Kyle has been getting alot of action in. It seems like every season eiter primarily features Kyle, Stan, or Cartman, but hopefully this will have a lot of Kyle in it. Yet again, it is too early to tell.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:22 am

Hey welcome to the site =D

I like that Kyle is becoming the major character in each episode... he was 'joint main character' with Cartman in 'Cartoon Wars' And the part where they battled it out on the big wheelers was the best... I just feel bummed that Kyle lost out...
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:10 pm

^ That's what I was going to say! I think that, finally, Cartman's part is becoming a bit smaller. It's really great that Kyle is getting some of the roles that he deserves. :D
I *Heart* You.
Biggest fan

Postby Biggest fan » Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:28 pm

:evil: [img]Kyle, Surely you cant say that kyle is a main character, he is so boring. Hes a jew! Stan is the best![/img][/url]
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:06 pm

Biggest fan wrote::evil: [img]Kyle, Surely you cant say that kyle is a main character, he is so boring. Hes a jew! Stan is the best![/img][/url]

K, you know what, f*ck you. You're no better than PinkPrincess. Sure, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but you can't tell us what to say and what not to say. We think Kyle is the best, and you don't. What the f*ck ever!

Back on topic: I loved Kyle in Cartoon Wars. This episode is what I've been waiting for all this time. I told ya guys he'd get an ep like this! :P
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:52 am

Biggest fan wrote::evil: [img]Kyle, Surely you cant say that kyle is a main character, he is so boring. Hes a jew! Stan is the best![/img][/url]

Oh no... another nobhead :roll:

Anyway BB6... I think that it is great that Kyle gets a lot more roles :D

But I also think that Cartman should keep getting as many as he used to get... I know I'll prolly get shat on here but I like Cartman too... most of my favourite episodes have Cartman in a very important role in it.
kia88

michael jefferson

Postby kia88 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:56 am

:) we need mor emichael jefferson he was the most funniest thing on south park well evey thing is funny on it but he was funniest stan just say *you basterds* and that is pretty funny but more michael jefferson! :o
dsz,vmsndfvlsjndv
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:57 am

But Cartman beat Kyle and got to Hollywood first. :cry: Kyle shoulda kicked his ass when he had the chance. :lol:
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:00 am

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:But Cartman beat Kyle and got to Hollywood first. :cry: Kyle shoulda kicked his ass when he had the chance. :lol:

I can't wait for the next episode :D Finally get to see them fight

I was kinda hoping to see them fight... I was gonna express that about a week ago... kinda wish I did now :roll:
Kyles_Baby

Postby Kyles_Baby » Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:07 am

I didn't get to see "Cartoon Wars" because the TV in the hotel room was messing up CC, but GOD I WANNA SEE IT!!!!! Anyways, by the looks of everything, season ten looks like its gonna be all about Kyle! YES!
The BBS' #1 Diehard AC/DC fan! \m/

Return to “Character Discussion”