The last time you cried.....

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

Gothic_Butters

Postby Gothic_Butters » Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:08 am

about a year ago (i think in may) when we had to put my cat to sleep. I was 17 then (18 now) and i requested to be the only one in the room with him.. now he wasn't any ordany kitty... he was MY kitty... we had him since I was 5 so he was about 14. He was old, had arthritus, and at that time they didn't have any arthritus medication for cats (of course, they do now... assh*les).
Face it.. he was in pain.. and my room smelled like cat piss because the poor guy couldn't control his bladder due to the pain. ... so.. i was in there.. i had to restrain him when they shaved his arms... and.. gave him the injection... it was just me and the doc... and .. i held him during his last few minutes.. and the way he twitched then just finially layed down and accepted it... it ripped my heart out... I loved that little guy more than anything..
Then the doctor waved his hand infront of the cats eyes and with tears rolling down my cheeks i asked "... is he gone?" ... he slowly nodded his head and told me that he'd give me a few minutes alone with him... I felt like a big baby but i didn't care.. I started balling.. HEAVALLY.. .... i closed his eyelids, kissed his forehead and said "I love you, man.... I... hope to see you again sometime.. sleep peacefully." and with that.. I walked out and joined my family. The rest of the day I wore a suit and tie in rememberance of my cat. Later that afternoon, my foster brother (who was 13 then and he just joined our home) and I dug his grave.. and burried him. I burried him with his kitty treats, his collar, and the last cigerette i had that day.

... if you guys don't mind... I'm gonna go and pay my respects to his grave real fast... i'll brb..

Rest in Peace: Kiowa "Bu" Richards.
May 26th 1991 - May 16th 2005
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:41 am

Jay C wrote:
emericaskate07 wrote:A few nights ago, I had cried. I was upset (and depressed) over how my Granma has been feeling. She has been going through a rough time with her diabetes. She's been having "ups and downs" (emotional). I felt so distresed over how she felt, I started to cry over her situation and having high hopes she will get better! :D

Aww I really hope she gets better dude :D

The last time has stayed the same... I've had a very unemotionless last 2 weeks :roll:

Thank you for your compassion Jay C. It's people (users) like you that make me feel good about myself.
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
losdoberman

Postby losdoberman » Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:03 am

[quote="StansCheesyCracker"]I've actually been crying a lot this year...
I cried when I saw the episode where Kenny dies of muscular disease!!! That was so sad. And then I went to the grocery store and there was a donation box for MUSCULAR DISEASE!!! So then I donated like 5 bucks./quote]

So I'm not alone on that one? ;___; THAT WAS SO SAD. I bawl every time I see that episode.

Last time I cried... I tend to cry for emotion's sake, not just because I'm sad. So that'd be today. It's just a good stress reliever for me. XD;
Visit Jason's Bad Drama and my Purple Whippet Studios!
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:14 am

BLAIRE. I cry during that episode, too. :P Let's watch it when you get here!

The last time I cried was when I read this:

Gothic_Butters wrote:about a year ago (i think in may) when we had to put my cat to sleep. I was 17 then (18 now) and i requested to be the only one in the room with him.. now he wasn't any ordany kitty... he was MY kitty... we had him since I was 5 so he was about 14. He was old, had arthritus, and at that time they didn't have any arthritus medication for cats (of course, they do now... assh*les).
Face it.. he was in pain.. and my room smelled like cat piss because the poor guy couldn't control his bladder due to the pain. ... so.. i was in there.. i had to restrain him when they shaved his arms... and.. gave him the injection... it was just me and the doc... and .. i held him during his last few minutes.. and the way he twitched then just finially layed down and accepted it... it ripped my heart out... I loved that little guy more than anything..
Then the doctor waved his hand infront of the cats eyes and with tears rolling down my cheeks i asked "... is he gone?" ... he slowly nodded his head and told me that he'd give me a few minutes alone with him... I felt like a big baby but i didn't care.. I started balling.. HEAVALLY.. .... i closed his eyelids, kissed his forehead and said "I love you, man.... I... hope to see you again sometime.. sleep peacefully." and with that.. I walked out and joined my family. The rest of the day I wore a suit and tie in rememberance of my cat. Later that afternoon, my foster brother (who was 13 then and he just joined our home) and I dug his grave.. and burried him. I burried him with his kitty treats, his collar, and the last cigerette i had that day.

... if you guys don't mind... I'm gonna go and pay my respects to his grave real fast... i'll brb..

Dude, a few of our dogs were put to sleep while I was still alive. I can relate to personally to that. My eyes watered when I was reading that - that's really sad. I'm sorry.
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:33 am

Gothic_Butters wrote:about a year ago (i think in may) when we had to put my cat to sleep. I was 17 then (18 now) and i requested to be the only one in the room with him.. now he wasn't any ordany kitty... he was MY kitty... we had him since I was 5 so he was about 14. He was old, had arthritus, and at that time they didn't have any arthritus medication for cats (of course, they do now... assh*les).

Dude, I'm so sorry to hear that. :cry: I once lost a hamster myself so I kind of know how you feel but it's harder losing a cat, especially since you've had him for so long. It's tough but I'm sure he's in Kitty Heaven now, looking down and smiling but I don't think cats can smile. :? Even if he can't smile, I'm sure he's thinking happy thaughts. :wink:
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Gothic_Butters

Postby Gothic_Butters » Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:30 am

thanks you two.. it was a big loss, but i supose these things happen.. and it was a year ago so I'm fine now.. I smiled when Kyle wrote the thing about Bu smiling at me in Kitty Heaven. Thanks Icy and Kyle you cheered me up :)
Kyle's_Marklar

Postby Kyle's_Marklar » Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:42 am

Gothic_Butters wrote:thanks you two.. it was a big loss, but i supose these things happen.. and it was a year ago so I'm fine now.. I smiled when Kyle wrote the thing about Bu smiling at me in Kitty Heaven. Thanks Icy and Kyle you cheered me up :)

That's what I'm here over. :wink: :)
Remember... the more posts you have, the bigger your penis is!
Mad Genius

Postby Mad Genius » Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:33 pm

Athena1999 wrote:The last time I REALLY cried was over a year ago. I had had this huge crush on this one guy named Rusty since freshman year, and everyone (including him) knew it. One day in January of my junior year, he said he'd go out with me. We went on a few small dates, nothing really serious, but to me it was like heaven.

And then, in the worst possible scenario, Rusty dumped me. It was during a band trip, at a Taco John's in Eau Claire... on the day before Valentine's Day. And he didn't even have the balls to tell me himself. He made Laura--HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND and the girl he had a crush on--tell me that he was only using me to get her to notice. Well, she noticed all right. They were making out on the bus ride back to River Falls.

I literally cried for two days after that. I loved Rusty and felt like the cheapest pawn ever. He finally apologized to me last June, only after he and Laura broke up. Now he's going to college, and I don't hear from him anymore.

Athena1999, I have added you to my buddies list after hearing your story because it touched me and reminded me of a similar situation I had in high school. I had Swimming as my Phys. Ed class in my freshmen year in High School and one of my favorite hangouts was the High School Natatorium. I would go there during the swim and dive team's practices and I saw the cutest female diver who went to a different school that used our pool for practice and I had a crush on her.

About three weeks later, I mustered quite a bit of courage and asked her out after her dive practice. The hardest part was knowing that she was one of those girls who had a "Parent Approved" boyfriend. It was hard on me and I remember locking myself up in my room that weekend and listening to my music and crying, similar to Butters crying in "Marjorine". Love hurts and both genders aren't immune to it's painful thorn.
"Enthusiasm mediocre; keep in mind the animals are DEAD!"
Multiple_Personalities

Postby Multiple_Personalities » Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:46 pm

I don't cry very often because all the sh*t that has happened to me has made me stronger.....I've just learned to deal with it but the last time was when i knew my life was all f*cked up after Katrina
"It's only after you've lost everything, that you're free to do anything." -Tyler Durden
TiffanyD

Postby TiffanyD » Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:04 pm

I don't cry, I cut. :D
God Bless Us Everyone
Cruisethedouche

Postby Cruisethedouche » Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:31 pm

The last time I remeber cying was in 7th grade. I was on the school bus and there were no available seats. We had to ride the same bus as the high schoolers and I saw an empty seat next to my sister. I asked if I could sit down and she said no. So i had to stand up while the bus was driving and her redneck pieces of sh*t friends were harassing me, and my sister was laughing. I think I cired out of humiliation and the fact that my sister treated me like sh*t. I knew how Stan felt at that moment.
"People should not fear Tom Cruise,Tom Cruise should fear the people."
Mad Genius

Postby Mad Genius » Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:12 pm

Cruise, that sucks, espeically how your sister favored her friends over you. That truly sucks! I've had similar experiences, but I had friends in high places that used to put those douches in their place.

Once in eighth grade, that sort of happened to me, but one of my bigger friends (and by bigger, I mean he bench pressed and worked out lots) saw a girl try that on me. My friend was already pissed off because he didn't get in his daily workout due to the school gym being closed. When the girl tried that on me, he grabbed her by her blouse, pushed her off the seat and into the ground. Before a fight started, he grabbed her pink backpack and flung it out the window to which he later said "You f*** with him, then you're f***ing with me. DON'T F*** WITH ME". Everyone "Ooooooooh'd" and applauded after she dashed out of the bus to get her backpack, which was a few miles away.

True story, too. I never knew what happened to that girl after that.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:05 am

Wow... Mad Genius, I never truly realized that both genders are susceptible to painful heartbreak... It must have sucked for you to have learned she had not only a boyfriend, but a "parent-approved" boyfriend. *Adds*
Mad Genius

Postby Mad Genius » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:54 pm

Athena, yes, this is true. That girl did have a boyfriend that her parents approved of, and the worst of it was that her folks were the super strict types too, leaving me to think: "Oh f*** it, it's not worth it."

I serously think that super strict parents who approve of one guy a girl is seeing and won't allow them to mingle with other guys are both narrow minded and overly protective and not to meantion being a little too extreme about it.

I seriously I don't ever become that way if I ever have a daughter.
kfgg

Postby kfgg » Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:05 pm

Last time I cried was I believe last Saturday because I was looking at pictures of flowers and carnations. For some reason I cry when I see flowers. Really sensitive there.
Stan and Kyle :)

Return to “Hot Topics”