Habits / Obsessions

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

kennys_girlfriend148

habit

Postby kennys_girlfriend148 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:18 am

i have a habit of getting pregnant all the time (ive got four kids and im 23)
Butters Stotch100

Postby Butters Stotch100 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:37 am

i dont really have a habbit or anything but i like to make fun at religion.
and can any of u tell me what the f*ck happened to ike in the ep called cartoon wars?
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:48 pm

I have an habit with taking to many showers. (I'm not stinky, I just like the cleaness and feel of a warm shower with fragence soaps.)
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
KennyRules_2323

Postby KennyRules_2323 » Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:30 pm

I have a habit of taking a book or something, whenever I go somwhere. No matter what I Have to take something! But the thing is, I dont even pay attention to it! I just look outside or sleep. I hate it! I feel that if I dont take it, something bad will happpen.. In my whole life I've only left my house without something 3 times!
Ignore the screenname and pay attention to the post :P
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:46 pm

I take about 3 showers a day.

Another odd habit of mine is that I bite the insides of my cheeks when I'm thinking or nervous. Consequently, the inside of my mouth has quite a few nasty marks and scars, because I will literally bite until I start bleeding. :oops:
emericaskate07

Postby emericaskate07 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:58 am

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:I take about 3 showers a day.

Another odd habit of mine is that I bite the insides of my cheeks when I'm thinking or nervous. Consequently, the inside of my mouth has quite a few nasty marks and scars, because I will literally bite until I start bleeding. :oops:

I do the exact thing, except it's my lips and; the inside of my lips.
[img:04292]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/ColtzFan102/ttbadge2.jpg[/img:04292]
Cartman Army
Chaos Posse "Ahh, It's all sticky."
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:01 pm

KennyRules_2323, I have to take something with me when I go out too, it's usually my walkman and CDs and I put those to good use but I HAVE to bring my walkman and CDs (I can't stand radio music). I also bite my finger nails alot. If I see that one of my finger nails has grown a little bit I'll just bite the end off.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
spiritualsuicide

Postby spiritualsuicide » Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:57 pm

emericaskate07 wrote:
Stovepipe_Jam wrote:I take about 3 showers a day.

I do the exact thing, except it's my lips and; the inside of my lips.

I do the same thing with the insides of my cheeks.
Merry f*cking Christmas!
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:16 am

I have a really bad habit of daydreaming during class and assembly. I seriously can't help it. What I daydream about? Well, uh, that's a completely different story... XD.
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:26 pm

The worst classt to day dream in is Gym. Last year (grade 9) in gym we were put into groups of 5 or 6 and we had to just practice passing the basketball around and it hit me in the head. It was embarassing but later that day (or week...I forget) I made a really far basket and the ball didn't touch the rim so that made me feel good about myself.

I also have also have a serious obsession with South Park, not just a big fan...OBSESSED! And when people at school find out I love it they're always surprised because at school I'm really quiet/shy. They're also surprised when they find out I like only metal music. But when I'm at home/with my friends I'm alot more talkative and out-going.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
spazmagee

Postby spazmagee » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:56 pm

I have an obsession with hands. Yeah, that sounds wierd, but I like big hands for some reason. I'm a freak, I know.
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:01 pm

I have many nervous haits, including biting my nails/lips, tapping my fingers/feet, and shaking my leg.
I *Heart* You.
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:14 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:Another odd habit of mine is that I bite the insides of my cheeks when I'm thinking or nervous. Consequently, the inside of my mouth has quite a few nasty marks and scars, because I will literally bite until I start bleeding. :oops:

I know how that feels, I have that same habit. Problem is I love the taste of blood, so I bite my cheeks constantly.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:32 pm

KyleBenoit wrote:
Stovepipe_Jam wrote:Another odd habit of mine is that I bite the insides of my cheeks when I'm thinking or nervous. Consequently, the inside of my mouth has quite a few nasty marks and scars, because I will literally bite until I start bleeding. :oops:

I know how that feels, I have that same habit. Problem is I love the taste of blood, so I bite my cheeks constantly.

:lol: Blood is awesome but I hate going out into like my living room with it all over my mouth. My parents get all pissed off. :o
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:47 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:
KyleBenoit wrote:

:lol: Blood is awesome but I hate going out into like my living room with it all over my mouth. My parents get all pissed off. :o

I bite my cheeks too! But not til I bleed... And I also have a habit of getting smashed in the face. If anybody gets hurt, it's me.

Return to “Hot Topics”