The Official Cartman Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

MixStan

Postby MixStan » Mon May 08, 2006 12:31 am

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:
Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:"Tsst" was the best Pig-bashing ep ever, even better than "The Death of the sh*t-stained Mucus Wad" I was hoping that, in the bizzare tranformation scene, he would become a pillar of chins. :twisted:

Seriously, his mom deserves a medal for dealing with that shitlick every single day...and then she deserves to be shot in the head for fathering him.

Agreed! His poor mother...
Kyles_Baby

Postby Kyles_Baby » Mon May 08, 2006 12:47 am

I know! Leian has some balls to put with shit-for-brains, even though she spoils his fat, blackhole of an ass!

One more thing, why the Hell dose fatass get all the merchandise?! I mean, when I walk into Spencers and go to the SP section, all I see is fatass sh*t! EVERYWHERE! I don't mind the Kenny stuff, being he's second fav. No, I don't give a flying pigfuck if he's M & T's favorite, and "that dosen't make me a fan of the show"!
The BBS' #1 Diehard AC/DC fan! \m/
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon May 08, 2006 12:49 am

Well, she's the he-she (again, no offense to randyhart and any others!!) who fathered him.

Hey, I know!

Maybe it's genetic! Maybe Stinknutz is also a hermaphrodite!! :lol:
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Mon May 08, 2006 2:10 am

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:Well, she's the he-she (again, no offense to randyhart and any others!!) who fathered him.

Hey, I know!

Maybe it's genetic! Maybe Stinknutz is also a hermaphrodite!! :lol:

Like father, like son.

He did ask Kyle if he had sand in his vagina once and there was an ep where hge said eh got his period. He perhaps thinks that everyone has the same set of gentials. Of course, he'll never find his pussy under all those folds.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
Levani

Postby Levani » Mon May 08, 2006 2:02 pm

guys!on the game thread where you are supposed to eliminate charachter."cartman's top enemy" cheated by using "hurt" 3 times on cartman and his post was counted twice.go to http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/bb ... 640#455640
and make sure to heal cartman and hurt whoever you want(perheps kyle?:) ).some people dont admit that cartman is still in the list,but ignore it and make sure to write cartman!he has now 12 points.
if someone doubts that "CET" cheated,check out previous posts from that thread.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon May 08, 2006 2:09 pm

CTE's post was subsequently corrected. Cartman has still been eliminated.
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Mon May 08, 2006 3:16 pm

No offense taken Stovepipe doesnt bother me and I cannot wait to see what goes down next season pity we didnt see that boy getting tied to a flagpole
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
Levani

Postby Levani » Mon May 08, 2006 4:26 pm

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:CTE's post was subsequently corrected. Cartman has still been eliminated.

was corrected once.but was not corrected when he cheated again!
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon May 08, 2006 4:36 pm

randyhart wrote:No offense taken Stovepipe doesnt bother me and I cannot wait to see what goes down next season pity we didnt see that boy getting tied to a flagpole

XD I'd like to see him impaled on a flagpole...
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Mon May 08, 2006 4:59 pm

Ah ha I knew you would say that! :lol: anyway now you have told Mewster damn you the one guy I didnt want to get ripped on by ah well would have happened eventually..........

Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon May 08, 2006 5:02 pm

randyhart wrote:Ah ha I knew you would say that! :lol: anyway now you have told Mewster damn you the one guy I didnt want to get ripped on by ah well would have happened eventually..........

Told Mewster what?

Anyway I think the only reason Mewster would hate anyone is if they were as fanatical about Cartman as some people are. :roll:

But I don't know for sure. :?
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Mon May 08, 2006 5:08 pm

Aboot me being a actual Liane Cartman lol Mewster dont read this and if you are laughing right now well fudge ya

Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Tue May 09, 2006 3:35 am

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:
randyhart wrote:Ah ha I knew you would say that! :lol: anyway now you have told CTE damn you the one guy I didnt want to get ripped on by ah well would have happened eventually..........

Told CTE what?

Anyway I think the only reason CTE would hate anyone is if they were as fanatical about Cartman as some people are. :roll:

I have no problem with LPF's. I get along with many, as a matter of fact. I do, however, have problems when LPF's like randyhart make it their sole purpose to constantly troll me and make it uncomfortable to come here, even though I've done nothing to them personally to deserve it and know nothing else about me. (S)he had in his/her sig for a long time how much (s)he hates me. (S)he made a stupid post about Fatass being killed off, thinking it would piss me off somehow. (S)he keeps calling me "mewster", after I asked, out of respect for my wife, to use my new name; (s)he claims it "suits me", though not explaining how, but, in essence, (s)he's doing it just to be an annoying jerk. If (s)he have this fervid hate for me just because I have a fervid hate for Fatass -- and is too stupid to realize that this Pig-bashing is not but a joke -- that's his/her problem and I have no use for assh*les like that. That's why (s)he's on my ignore list and can't give two sh*ts about what (s)he says.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Tue May 09, 2006 3:15 pm

Fine no need to get all touchy and you are still a dude if you are a hermaphrodite so your reall not getting to me CTE

Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Fri May 12, 2006 12:15 am

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:
Stovepipe_Jam wrote:
randyhart wrote:Ah ha I knew you would say that! :lol: anyway now you have told CTE damn you the one guy I didnt want to get ripped on by ah well would have happened eventually..........

Told CTE what?

Anyway I think the only reason CTE would hate anyone is if they were as fanatical about Cartman as some people are. :roll:

I have no problem with LPF's. I get along with many, as a matter of fact. I do, however, have problems when LPF's like randyhart make it their sole purpose to constantly troll me and make it uncomfortable to come here, even though I've done nothing to them personally to deserve it and know nothing else about me. (S)he had in his/her sig for a long time how much (s)he hates me. (S)he made a stupid post about Fatass being killed off, thinking it would piss me off somehow. (S)he keeps calling me "mewster", after I asked, out of respect for my wife, to use my new name; (s)he claims it "suits me", though not explaining how, but, in essence, (s)he's doing it just to be an annoying jerk. If (s)he have this fervid hate for me just because I have a fervid hate for Fatass -- and is too stupid to realize that this Pig-bashing is not but a joke -- that's his/her problem and I have no use for assh*les like that. That's why (s)he's on my ignore list and can't give two sh*ts about what (s)he says.

Damn.

Okay, I'll call you CTE from now on. 8)

Return to “Character Discussion”