Why did A Million Little Fibers and Manbearpig suck?

Talk about anything South Park

Moderator: Big-Will

cartman'sbitch

Postby cartman'sbitch » Thu May 04, 2006 6:22 am

You can't be serial.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu May 04, 2006 10:51 am

Access Denied wrote:Matt and Trey are getting better as they make more episodes. People who don't like these episodes obviously don't have a very great taste.

You're a dumb f*ck. :D
That's how it's down here on the farm!
subhumandude

Postby subhumandude » Thu May 04, 2006 11:27 am

Access Denied wrote:People who don't like these episodes obviously don't have a very great taste.

I thought that A Million Little Fibres was deliberately done in incredibly bad taste. But the fact that it was deliberate doesn't change the fact that it is my least favourite episode ever.
Manbearpig has been one of my favourites this season. It was more in the style of classic South Park, and featured each of the four boys equally. I certainly don't think it sucked
-Stick Your Head In The Microwave And Get Yourself A Tan!- 'Weird Al' Yankovic

-Let's Build A Snowman! We Can Make Him Our Best Friend!
RAppel

Postby RAppel » Thu May 04, 2006 12:35 pm

Whining doesn't help anything. So *grabs my megaphone* COULDN'T YOU ALL JUST STOP WHINING?
DVDA - Now You're A Man
http://www.tinyurl.dk/9507
Butters Stotch100

Postby Butters Stotch100 » Tue May 16, 2006 10:05 am

I agree with access denied ppl who dont like these new eps have bad taste, Trey and Matt are the coolest guys in the world i beat anyone here would love to be with and animate with them for just one day. I love every ep of south park and no one should post here if there've got something bad to say about an ep.
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Tue May 16, 2006 4:56 pm

I liked both of them... AMLF was, in my opinion, a big WTF, but it was still amusing. I loved Gary XD And I liked the message behind it A LOT. Too many of my friends are stoners, and do it for all the wrong reasons. :C Still confused me though.

Manbearpig was freaking excellent. It was...I dunno. Just good. Al Gore was hillarious, and we got a new catchphrase out of it: "For serial." XD akhsf it was just good. Good character interraction that we hadn't seen in awhile.

al;skdfh I can't figure out why the heck people HATE (not dislike, not find meh, ABSOLUTELY HATE.) the new episodes.
Cartman33043

Postby Cartman33043 » Thu May 18, 2006 8:41 pm

They Werent the best episodes ever but Million Little Fiberses Problem was that Towelie wasent the same towelie he was in the origional episode that was so funny, other than that it was pretty good :lol: oprahs puss talking to her assh*le and kiss a cop :lol: They Were Great
Cartman-MOM kittys being a dildo!!
Mrs Cartman-Than i know of a sertain kitty kitty whos sleeping with mommy tonight
Cartman-WHAT??
LOL
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Fri May 19, 2006 12:13 am

Butters Stotch100 wrote:I agree with access denied ppl who dont like these new eps have bad taste, Trey and Matt are the coolest guys in the world i beat anyone here would love to be with and animate with them for just one day. I love every ep of south park and no one should post here if there've got something bad to say about an ep.

Just....shut up. You're retarded, the privilege of life is a waste on you. Who're you to say who can and can't post here?

I liked Manbearpig, I thought it was great. At first I wasn't a big fan, but the more I watched it, the more I liked it.
xxfifixx

Postby xxfifixx » Fri May 19, 2006 3:56 pm

ok million little fibbers was brilliant but manbearpig was f*cking awesome, you must have no sense of humour to not like manbearpig, remember al gore is totally serial!
Without evil there could be no good so it must be good to be evil sometimes
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Fri May 19, 2006 4:02 pm

Butters Stotch100 wrote:I agree with access denied ppl who dont like these new eps have bad taste, Trey and Matt are the coolest guys in the world i beat anyone here would love to be with and animate with them for just one day. I love every ep of south park and no one should post here if there've got something bad to say about an ep.

Then you're basically saying that nobody should be allowed to voice their opinion if it disagrees with yours, and that everyone should agree with exactly what you say. This is known as fascism, and it's a totalitarian value. So basically you want people to only be able to compliment the show, and not give constructive criticism. Maybe if Matt and Trey read some of the ideas that are on this board, they could realize that many of us don't agree with you on liking the new episodes. :roll:
StupidJew23

Postby StupidJew23 » Sat May 20, 2006 7:02 am

AMLF did suck, simply because it wasn't that funny.

Manbearpig was a good episode, cause it was funny. The reason, the "Super Cereal" Al Gore phrase, that was like a classic.
Dey tok ER Jobs!!!
LunaKKHannah

Postby LunaKKHannah » Sat May 20, 2006 4:34 pm

it didn-t suck. I liked the pisode of manbearpig.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sat May 20, 2006 5:00 pm

LKKH, your sig is way too big, fix it.

I liked both of the episodes in question, and that was WITHOUT an intense fangirly spree while waiting for them to air. And no, I wasn't South Park deprived while in Israel: I recorded the Cartoon Wars (both parts) audio and stuck it on my iPod, so I had that. I just liked the episodes.

Million Little Fibers was more "aww" moments for me than laughing ones. Yeah, it was my least favourite of the season, but I still liked it. The story wasn't as amazing but I thought that it was cute.

Manbearpig, I thought, was awesome. I had absolutely no clue why the hell they were ripping on Al Gore so I ignored that fact and completely dismissed the political aspect of that episode, and found it to be an excellent one. The boys got all equal parts, the way the two stories tied together was excellent. I don't need politics to make me laugh, and this episode was proof of it. Just give me a good story, my favourite four boys, and I'll be perfectly satisfied. That episode rocked.
BATDAD!!!!!!

Postby BATDAD!!!!!! » Sun May 28, 2006 10:27 pm

hello everyone!!!! i do agree that manbearpig sucked monkeyballs, about the only funny thing on that episode, was cartman and his 'treasure'. a million little fibers, i found much better, especially the voices for oprahs 'downbelows' :lol: anyways, they really need to do another show about the 'super best friends'
NO-ONE CAN STOP THE BATDAD!!!!! I AM THE ILTIMATE LITTLE LEAGUE FIGHTING DAD!!!!!!
Lord Worm

Postby Lord Worm » Mon May 29, 2006 4:23 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:
Kenny1006 wrote:you must be really high to say a million little fibers and manbearpig suck, towelie rocks and i don't beleive those who say matt & trey r embarrased of creating towelie, if it was true, the why did they made a million little fibers?
and about manbearpig, they ripped on al gore, because manbearpig didn't existed, he was f*cking crazy

Many more people here think the episode sucked than think the episode was good.

Anywho, MBP was ripping on Al Gore and the plot was hardcore anti-Cartman.

anti cartman people should be f*cking purged
the episode 1005 was boring and it was dumb
the very idea of a talking vagina and a stupid assh*le is dumb...
even manbearpig was stupid coz of algores charachter...i mean he goes overboard it might be how al gore is but its a bit stupid according to me
töten Sie alle Juden

Return to “General South Park Discussion”