The last time you cried.....

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

KennyRules_2323

Postby KennyRules_2323 » Thu May 18, 2006 3:01 am

kaileykorn wrote:Last night, after realizing that it was our last concert of the year. I won't be able to be with or sit next to a certain person ever again in band class. It's quite depressing.

So sad..makes me want to cry.. my cousin has band and is almost in the same boat as you. :cry: I feel your pain Kailey! :wink:
Ignore the screenname and pay attention to the post :P
megan*w

Postby megan*w » Thu May 18, 2006 7:15 am

I never cry when I'm sad or pissed off. As I said when I started this thread the last time I cried I was 9 or 10 and had a metal spike sticking through my leg (I thought I was dying). I kinda bottle up my emotions... I know that might be wrong but, whatever. I don't care.
Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Thu May 18, 2006 7:22 am

This is becoming a realy good topic. Like i said on the first page. The last time a watched titanic.
-pokie2u-

Postby -pokie2u- » Thu May 18, 2006 10:07 am

yesderday or the day before. i almost cried today. but im finding it harder and harder to do so. i don't like crying. i bottle it all up and bury it deep forgeting that its there. until one day i explode and cry and cry and cry somewhere alone.

yup.

But that doesn't happen often. only if im really stressed out. Or really badly hurt (emotionaly).
Image Image Image
matts_diva_bitch

Postby matts_diva_bitch » Thu May 18, 2006 10:26 am

A little while ago me and my friend found this:
And we couldnt stop laughing and we started crying it was funny
(When we are with each other we go in this psycho-crazy mood and laugh at the stupidest things take this one for instance:
We pissed ourself laughing at that one ^^^

Yeah i know were complete idiots.
ImageImage
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Thu May 18, 2006 10:26 am

Exactly one week ago. Had a huge fight with Mama about the usual; school, assignments, the lack of effort I put into schoolwork, etc. I was so distraught that night that I rang up my boyfriend and just cried and sobbed on the other line; it took him about 5 minutes to calm me down, and actually get me something out of me, apart from convulsive sobs. XD.
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
Kennyrox666

Postby Kennyrox666 » Thu May 18, 2006 9:47 pm

The last time i cried was when I woke up one morning with a hang over because the previous night i had taken three sleeping pills and drank 12 beers and i remembered that my mom and step-dad had raped me the night before. I started crying when I took a whole bunch of pills in an effort to kill myself which obviously didn't work otherwise how would I be talking to you? Anyway, I cried then when I woke up about two days later, realized that I hadn't died and that my mom had left me lying on my bedroom floor for two days and didn't do anything. :(
I haven't cried since then, but it's getting better now because that was almost three months ago and I'm living with my pops and my mom and step-dad are going to jail for child abuse and sexual assault on a child.
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Thu May 18, 2006 9:56 pm

KennyRules_2323 wrote:
kaileykorn wrote:Last night, after realizing that it was our last concert of the year. I won't be able to be with or sit next to a certain person ever again in band class. It's quite depressing.

So sad..makes me want to cry.. my cousin has band and is almost in the same boat as you. :cry: I feel your pain Kailey! :wink:

Aww, thanks. :) I'm kinda over it now - there's still the summer before he leaves for college, so that's an encouraging thought.

(What does your cousin play? /band geek)
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu May 18, 2006 11:26 pm

Today =(

In the hospital... but it was kind of mixed...
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
KennyRules_2323

Postby KennyRules_2323 » Fri May 19, 2006 2:12 am

kaileykorn wrote:
KennyRules_2323 wrote:

Aww, thanks. :) I'm kinda over it now - there's still the summer before he leaves for college, so that's an encouraging thought.

(What does your cousin play? /band geek)

She plays Percussion, the easiest instrument..or so she says :roll: Yea, shes a band geek. I would be one to but Band is waaay to much pressure! :tweek:
Ignore the screenname and pay attention to the post :P
terrance&philliparesw

Postby terrance&philliparesw » Fri May 19, 2006 11:22 am

Today. Today at school, my best friend made me laugh so much that I cried. Seriously, tears were literally running down my face. Ah, good times, good times. ^__^
__Chaste
ImageSEX!Image
bugzbunnie6

Postby bugzbunnie6 » Fri May 19, 2006 5:40 pm

^ Yeah, I laugh myself into tears a lot too.

I haven't actually cried in a while, but I was close to tears yesterday when some of my best friends went on a 5 day trip to Quebec. :(
I *Heart* You.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Fri May 26, 2006 3:48 am

:lol:
Last edited by Stovepipe_Jam on Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
kenny_lover_kenny_is#1

Postby kenny_lover_kenny_is#1 » Fri May 26, 2006 4:03 am

When i watched a video in my space of a lady killing a puppy with her hill it wuz nasty n sad couse u could hear tha doggie cryin omg it wuz so sad :(

megan*w

Postby megan*w » Fri May 26, 2006 8:24 am

Stovepipe_Jam wrote:I cried with joy the other day when I confessed my love to KMAC.

What happened to you and KB?

Return to “Hot Topics”