Random Fact About Yourself

Check here for all the hottest topics!

Moderator: Big-Will

KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Wed May 24, 2006 3:50 am

Kyle's_Marklar wrote:
KennyStanWendyFan wrote:I've been BBS-dating SugarDaddyStan (known to me and my friends as Maggie) since the end of 2005. :D

lol. No offense but BBS or any type of online dating is pretty gay.

It works for some people and not for others. It has clear disadvantages though. (I.e. you can't go places and do things with an online date. You can't even hold her hand for Christ's sake.) However, the feelings of love are still there, so I don't think online dating is dumb. No doubt that nothing beats the real thing though.
Kyles_Baby

Postby Kyles_Baby » Wed May 24, 2006 10:52 am

Whenever I'm singing to a song on the car, and daddy has to turn it off, I will sing the next several verses of teh song, and the whole thing will play in my head.
The BBS' #1 Diehard AC/DC fan! \m/
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Wed May 24, 2006 11:42 am

KyleBenoit wrote:Canada's not much different than America...we're all prettymuch the same...exept for Quebec. Damn french Canada thinks they're better than us. They wanted to be their own country, but they can't survive without the resources from all the other provinces here!

That's so true! Screw french Canada. Yeah, sorry. By the way...I changed my font color are you people happy now? I'm just kidding. :lol:
Last edited by MixStan on Wed May 24, 2006 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
gmac

Postby gmac » Wed May 24, 2006 11:50 am

Kind of.

I have a cold, so i'm off school. :D
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Wed May 24, 2006 1:36 pm

Yay, MS! I am very happy. :D

And yeah, honestly, f*ck Quebec. They talk big but they're pussies, essentially. I don't like them much. If you want to split off, then split off already for chrissake, and get YOUR political party out of CANADA'S four main ones. I've always hated the Bloc. >__<;
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed May 24, 2006 2:37 pm

Forgot my painkillers this morning, so I was walking around school in f*cking [i:352e1]agony[/i:352e1]. =( Heh... at least I got to just sit in my form room from around 11 until home time, when my mom picked me up.

And Nikki, is your fanfic going to be scripted or 'story-ish' based.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Wed May 24, 2006 3:36 pm

iceiwynd wrote:Yay, MS! I am very happy. :D

And yeah, honestly, f*ck Quebec. They talk big but they're pussies, essentially. I don't like them much. If you want to split off, then split off already for chrissake, and get YOUR political party out of CANADA'S four main ones. I've always hated the Bloc. >__<;

Quebec - Canada's French tumor.
But hey, at least they're legal citizens. We have a Spanish tumor down here. We've got illegal immigrants (criminals, essentially) protesting our laws. If you don't like our laws or our language, then go back to Mexico!
Agaath95

Postby Agaath95 » Wed May 24, 2006 4:19 pm

The Word Cup 2006 hasn't even started yet, but I'm sick of it already. Every time during a huge soccer event, our country gets invaded with the orange disease. (For those who don't know: orange is the color of the royal family and thus our national color.) Suddenly you'll see orange food, orange clothing, lots of flags everywhere. I even saw orange World Cup edition cleaning products. Now if our soccer team actually played good this time...
KyleBenoit

Postby KyleBenoit » Wed May 24, 2006 4:47 pm

I'm in my science class and am getting some assignments handed back to me. I got full marks on most of them so far.
Kyles_Baby

Postby Kyles_Baby » Wed May 24, 2006 4:57 pm

I'm extreamly socail(spelling) and LOVE to talk to people, even if they're a stranger on the street.
The BBS' #1 Diehard AC/DC fan! \m/
kaileykorn

Postby kaileykorn » Wed May 24, 2006 8:05 pm

KennyStanWendyFan wrote: If you don't like our laws or our language, then go back to Mexico!

Amen! :D
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Wed May 24, 2006 8:30 pm

kaileykorn wrote:
KennyStanWendyFan wrote: If you don't like our laws or our language, then go back to Mexico!

Amen! :D

Or Pakistan!...

Yeah we get thousands of illegal immigrants from countries like Pakistan.

*Prepares rant*

Now I'm not racist... but the fact that so many immigrants are allowed into our country is shocking. The number one reason that these people enter our country is not to escape religious wars in their home countries, but to start their own religious wars in our country. One in every four illegal immigrants enter the country and fall to teachings of Al Queda, while the other three all live in houses given to them by the government. This is costing our government a lot of money which the British tax-payer is being forced to pay (Including my mom.) These illegal immigrants expect to be treated as if they never need to work again, just sitting in the house that our money paid for. This wastes valuable money which could be used to improve education, law enforcment and the NHS. This means if there is poorer education then the next generation of young adults won't be as able to run our country as good, thus limiting our government sanctions even more. Without a trained and developed police force then these poorly taught kids will be able to run riot throughout communities and the illegal immigrants who are the reason for our undeveloped police force and poorly taught children will be able to preach their anti-British and anti-Christian beliefs, converting the British yob-culture into 'terrorists-in-training' and putting the British public in danger. If there are any terrorist attacks from this new generation of home grown terrorists and the doctors and nurses under the National Health Service isn't fully funded then mortality rates will be higher than expected.

Another thing is that when Immigrants move to Britain and then are offended by how we live they protest against it, and usually win. (Due to human rights) On the previous St. George's Day British people wern't allowed to show the flag of St. George, after the Immigrants had claimed it offended them. If they're so pissed with how we live then they should leave.

Sorry for the mega post, but I've been trying to get that off my chest for a long time.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
MissingOctober

Postby MissingOctober » Wed May 24, 2006 8:32 pm

I memorized the song "evil" Cartman sang in Spookyfish during the weekend and it's been in my head for forever!

"You guys are my best friends, through thick and thin, we've always been together.
We're 4 of a kind, having fun all day;
pal'ing around and laughing away.
Best friends,
best friends are we.

I love you guys."
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Wed May 24, 2006 9:55 pm

I'm anti-Catholic.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Wed May 24, 2006 10:23 pm

tweekedkenny wrote:I'm anti-Catholic.

I'm Catholic. :shock:

Anyway I'm just hangin around.... 8) I haven't really had much to do lately. Someone go post on the Cartman thread so I can argue with them. :lol:

j/k I'm just bored.

Return to “Hot Topics”